"SYCC - Favourite Move" (Heather) has been RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "SYCC - Favourite Move" (Heather) has been RELEASED!

Post by Director B »

ryzombie619 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:56 pm When are we gonna get more focus on her ass? lol I always see breasts, but when are we going to get more focus on Heather's butt?

Asking for a friend....
Well, ask your friend how we would implement seeing her bum in scenes, ask him for ideas and if we like the idea, we will shoot it.
Attachments
Mystery Woman Still 31 copy.jpg
Mystery Woman Still 31 copy.jpg (442.68 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
Empty Chambers Still 7 copy.jpg
Empty Chambers Still 7 copy.jpg (586.67 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
Empty Chambers Still 3 copy.jpg
Empty Chambers Still 3 copy.jpg (592.8 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:11 am
ryzombie619 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:56 pm When are we gonna get more focus on her ass? lol I always see breasts, but when are we going to get more focus on Heather's butt?

Asking for a friend....
Well, ask your friend how we would implement seeing her bum in scenes, ask him for ideas and if we like the idea, we will shoot it.
Over the shoulder carries are an obvious way. Maybe KO her with chloroform and throw her over his shoulder to carry her to a desk or table to be strangled. Nothing says she has to lie on her back to be strangled... he could lay her face down to strangle her. It might be interesting if she was being strangled from behind and then bent forward over a sofa, with the villain carefully positioned to the side opposite the camera so as not to interfere with the view. :razz:

Of course, all of this will be most effective in a short skirt, or leotard, unless she's comfortable with lingerie or a swimsuit! :D
ryzombie619

Post by ryzombie619 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:16 am
Director B wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:11 am

Asking for a friend....
Over the shoulder carries are an obvious way. Maybe KO her with chloroform and throw her over his shoulder to carry her to a desk or table to be strangled. Nothing says she has to lie on her back to be strangled... he could lay her face down to strangle her. It might be interesting if she was being strangled from behind and then bent forward over a sofa, with the villain carefully positioned to the side opposite the camera so as not to interfere with the view. :razz:

Of course, all of this will be most effective in a short skirt, or leotard, unless she's comfortable with lingerie or a swimsuit! :D

What he said exactly, except it'd be nice to see her in spandex, like her black catsuits, bent over a couch being strangled, or in a struggle that involved her bent over, or from a behind view as well.