"SYCC - Favourite Move" (Heather) has been RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "SYCC - Favourite Move" (Heather) is Coming Soon!

Post by Director B »

SYCC's Favourite Move (Heather) is Coming Soon!
Attachments
Favourite Move Still 27 copy.jpg
Favourite Move Still 27 copy.jpg (402.58 KiB) Viewed 2194 times
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Heather is one of the babes who, like Danica, is so sexy that even clothed she looks hotter than most naked babes.
Would buy movies with her if she was comfortable doing the o-element.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: โ†‘Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:00 am SYCC's Favourite Move (Heather) is Coming Soon!
Oh, that's a very delicious up skirt! :razz: That mouth, those eyes, that hard left nipple, those legs!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

SSkykingDA wrote: โ†‘Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:57 am
Director B wrote: โ†‘Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:00 am SYCC's Favourite Move (Heather) is Coming Soon!
Oh, that's a very delicious up skirt! :razz: That mouth, those eyes, that hard left nipple, those legs!

She's certainly make the morgue tech's day!
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Holy fuck!!! Early release????๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

dunnie1 wrote: โ†‘Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:36 am
Holy fuck!!! Early release????๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
We'll see what we can do. Maybe Thursday. Keep watching this space.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

SYCC's Favourite Move (Heather) is Coming Soon!
Attachments
Favourite Move Still 15 copy.jpg
Favourite Move Still 15 copy.jpg (425.16 KiB) Viewed 1732 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: โ†‘Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:52 am SYCC's Favourite Move (Heather) is Coming Soon!
Imagining the killer moving his mouth to hover above hers, nearly touching lips, to savor the taste of her final sigh, as life leaves her exquisite body! She'd feel his hot breath on her lips and in her mouth, exhaled breath that would never reach her hungry lungs. :twisted:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "SYCC - Favourite Move" (Heather) has been RELEASED EARLY!

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC - Favourite Move" (Heather) has been RELEASED EARLY!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1609
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... rite-move/
Favourite Move poster copy.jpg
Favourite Move poster copy.jpg (564.36 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Favourite Move Still 18 copy.jpg
Favourite Move Still 18 copy.jpg (390.96 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Favourite Move Still 30 copy.jpg
Favourite Move Still 30 copy.jpg (439.4 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Favourite Move Still 32 copy.jpg
Favourite Move Still 32 copy.jpg (399.71 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Heather is a most gorgeous date until she asks her companion what his favourite move is with women. He then demonstrates his move by wrapping his necktie around her lovely neck and strangling her! After nearly passing out, Heather manages to break free, and crawls, then flees for the door. The killer catches her, punching her in the face, then hand strangling her against the wall. After a fairly long strangle, she again breaks free, but is laid out with a knock-out punch! While she's out, the killer retrieves his necktie, turns her over, wraps it around her neck, and when she regains consciousness, he strangles her to death, cracking then snapping her neck to end the strangle, and making sure with some post-mortem neck cracking. Then, he carries away his prize in an over-the-shoulder carry!

Heather puts in another awesome performance as a most desirable victim in short skirt, tight top, dark hose and heels!

Not to be missed!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

The Money Shot :clap:

I hope they trace saliva from every fibre of nylon on her :love:

SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: โ†‘Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:41 am "SYCC - Favourite Move" (Heather) has been RELEASED EARLY!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1609
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... rite-move/

Favourite Move poster copy.jpg
Favourite Move Still 18 copy.jpg
Favourite Move Still 30 copy.jpg
Favourite Move Still 32 copy.jpg
Heather is a most gorgeous date until she asks her companion what his favourite move is with women. He then demonstrates his move by wrapping his necktie around her lovely neck and strangling her! After nearly passing out, Heather manages to break free, and crawls, then flees for the door. The killer catches her, punching her in the face, then hand strangling her against the wall. After a fairly long strangle, she again breaks free, but is laid out with a knock-out punch! While she's out, the killer retrieves his necktie, turns her over, wraps it around her neck, and when she regains consciousness, he strangles her to death, cracking then snapping her neck to end the strangle, and making sure with some post-mortem neck cracking. Then, he carries away his prize in an over-the-shoulder carry!

Heather puts in another awesome performance as a most desirable victim in short skirt, tight top, dark hose and heels!

Not to be missed!

Blue
I loved how her nipples only hardened after she was being strangled, and were very hard the longer it went on. Clearly, Heather is turned on by this, and it showed! Love the shadows of her dark nipples in that top. Hopefully, Blue can coax her into a bit sheerer top in every future shoot until she just relents and goes topless! :razz:
Meowmix

Post by Meowmix »

Thanks for early release, Blue! Heather was perfect as usual. And thanks for making this video.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Holy shit. What a performance from Heather. Mr Green has and did a great Job too!!What amazes me is Heather's death stare, she is excellent at holding it even though there is more going on, in this when her neck was being crushed a number of times her stare stayed fixed and in โ€œMystery Womanโ€ during the overkill her eyes stayed perfectly still, amazing babe. What an absolute rocking body she has too, slender long legs and toned body with fabulous breast. A pure beauty.
I liked the storyline too, expecting to be kissed and getting a tie wrapped around her neck, her eyes in that first strangle too, perfect.
One little downer!! I felt she fell still rather quickly in the end, maybe a slower demise at that point, but then again she had two previous strangles as well as a KO!! Great stuff๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

The whole piece is excellently photographed, acted, choreographed and edited.

I really got off on the fact that Heather was snuffed out rather quickly during the final garrotting;
that initial erotic excitement inevitably turns to tedium when these things are dragged out to infinity and beyond.

Heather's death-stare was fantastic, as were the various camera angles of her strangled 'cadaver';
it would be nice to see her in some sort of sheer bra that allowed those hard nipples to be prominently displayed.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Glad you liked it, guys. I had to release this early, because I felt so guilty getting to see it again and again, while you had to wait!

Love that girl!
Favourite Move Still 16 copy.jpg
Favourite Move Still 16 copy.jpg (421.81 KiB) Viewed 1284 times
Favourite Move Still 17 copy.jpg
Favourite Move Still 17 copy.jpg (408.52 KiB) Viewed 1284 times
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com