Ideas for SYCC blood scene? Stabbing? Shooting?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: Ideas for SYCC blood scene? Stabbing? Shooting?

Post by dunnie1 »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:08 pm Hey, Guys!

Thanks for all of your help with this. The script has been written and sent to the actress for approval.

It will be entitled, "SYCC: Eyewitness". I think you'll like it as well as the hot new girl starring in the video!

Blue
Sounds great.
Just a suggestion, it’s more for strangling videos really. I’d love if more of the actresses would have their legs more open. The way I envisage it is similar to Yvonne in WA(can’t think of the number)!! Strangled on the table in a sexy black dress, dress rode up her hips and her pantyhose gusset is for all to see!! Really sexy, orgasmic squirt was in that too!!Or over the victims stocking tops and her panties showing. It would add a lot to the performance I think. I know some of the babes might be more Vanilla than Yvonne, but it’s just a suggestion.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:37 pm

Thanks for all of your help with this. The script has been written and sent to the actress for approval.

It will be entitled, "SYCC: Eyewitness". I think you'll like it as well as the hot new girl starring in the video!

Blue
Sounds great.
Just a suggestion, it’s more for strangling videos really. I’d love if more of the actresses would have their legs more open. The way I envisage it is similar to Yvonne in WA(can’t think of the number)!! Strangled on the table in a sexy black dress, dress rode up her hips and her pantyhose gusset is for all to see!! Really sexy, orgasmic squirt was in that too!!Or over the victims stocking tops and her panties showing. It would add a lot to the performance I think. I know some of the babes might be more Vanilla than Yvonne, but it’s just a suggestion.
I think you are talking about White Angel 19, one of her best!
Attachments
White Angel 19 - Orgasm.jpg
White Angel 19 - Orgasm.jpg (573.17 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
White Angel 19 - Finished.jpg
White Angel 19 - Finished.jpg (541.28 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:10 pm
dunnie1 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:37 pm

Blue
Sounds great.
I think you are talking about White Angel 19, one of her best!
Yes, thought it was 19 but didn’t want to be wrong!!!! Would love more babes with skirt’s around their waist/hip area. I think it would be more realistic.
Blackdevil3103

Post by Blackdevil3103 »

It can be a scene with fake doctor that fake doctor can check Ivone or Danica's heart with stethoscope( with hertbeat in background) and then the fake doctor can stab or shoot her in the chest and use the stethoscope again on victim's chest to make sure she is dead(her heart beating slowly and more slowly and stopping will cna be heard).
ace28065
What is your main fetish?: love women and their heartbeats
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to post up and contribute to the forum and see if anyone has good stories.
Referral: search engine.

Post by ace28065 »

Blackdevil3103 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:23 am It can be a scene with fake doctor that fake doctor can check Ivone or Danica's heart with stethoscope( with hertbeat in background) and then the fake doctor can stab or shoot her in the chest and use the stethoscope again on victim's chest to make sure she is dead(her heart beating slowly and more slowly and stopping will cna be heard).
Agree you should do this.
squidd82
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine defeat, death , vore, guro, pantyhose
Why do you want to join this forum?: It looks like fun.
Referral: SEXY AMAZONS ART GALLERY

Post by squidd82 »

How about a person is sent to take out Sienna, who has come home and dressed in lingerie, she easily fights back, fakes death and then attacks killer. He pulls pantyhose/ tights out of a bag with novanite and strangles her sexily. Apparently the hose had novanite dust embedded into it, while opening closet door he finds a Supernova uniform and pantyhose hanging in the closet. The killer did not know it was Supernova in her secret identity and just happened to have novanite in his bag. One sexy boot as a souveneir.
superultragirl

Post by superultragirl »

It's better to have a scene of stabbing a hard to defeat an enemy, then a shot of bandaging the wound, then later on going into battle with the wound and being attacked with a wound that keeps bleeding to death
ColonelSanders

Post by ColonelSanders »

I hope to see some POV stabbing between 2 woman with some good shots form above the breast while stabbing in the belly area. That’s so sexy