Ideas for SYCC blood scene? Stabbing? Shooting?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Ideas for SYCC blood scene? Stabbing? Shooting?

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, SYCC fans, this is your opportunity to make suggestions for our next SYCC blood episode.

Should the serial killer shooter return?

What type of character should the victim be?

Should she be stabbed... shot?

The actress is set and is a new girl, so I don't need a suggestion on casting, but I'll be checking this thread for good ideas tomorrow night when I start writing this script.

Let me know what you want to see.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
wzpyb

Re: Ideas for SYCC blood scene? Stabbing? Shooting?

Post by wzpyb »

shoes off and stocking off,bare foot
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

Yvonne stockings with garters. Shot three times in and around her left breast
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

What about the icepick killer from "making a point"? The stab to Heather's throat was insanely hot!!
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

I was a big fan of the "South London Killer" and his modus operandi with the shooting. But I'm also a fan of stabbing. I think both can be combined as well to appease both sides. And it's also just fun to mix them together, in my opinion.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

It might be nice to get a brutal, straight up, execution. Say she's sleeping in bed and wakes to a hit man standing over her. He forces her to kneel and wait as he tells her who hired him and why she is going to die. She begs for her life as he slowly moves behind her then a shot to the back of the head, and she falls face-forward to hit the floor, her legs bouncing as she hits. He stands over her for a moment, then puts two insurance rounds in the center of her back.

Another nice option would be to take a cue from the beginning of "Nights Work" and start with a fight that eventually leads to the babe knocked out and face down on the bed. He rolls her over and slides his hand over her to search her, then waits for her to start to wake before shooting her slowly, several times. A little silencer fondling of her fine body would be welcome as well, perhaps right after she wakes. :razz:
Attachments
Helpless 1.jpg
Helpless 1.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1689 times
Helpless 2.jpg
Helpless 2.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 1689 times
Helpless 3.jpg
Helpless 3.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1689 times
Meowmix

Post by Meowmix »

Stabbing please! Potential character could be Hair Stylist returning home after shift. Was followed home by unhappy "client" after his cut... so takes his revenge with a big knife (or big scissors for that matter).
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Keep those ideas coming, but read the instructions. For example, Yvonne is not in this one as is clear from the instructions above.

I will write this script tonight, so get your ideas in by then.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I have this idea for a shooting which you haven't done before to my knowledge and would be something different and could also be extremely sexy if done right.
Basically the perp bad guy and the heroine fight, he knocks her out and she collapses onto the bed, semi conscious. He has brought his gun but it doesn't have a silencer, so he deliberately puts a pillow over her face/head and then shoots her in the head through the pillow. Several times, just to be sure.
We don't actually see the shooting itself, because the camera focuses on her lower half and her sexy bare legs (or in high heels, boots or stockings) which jerk and jump about at the first couple of bullets, but then go all slack and relax by the time he's finished.
He smiles and leaves her body like that, with smoke curling from the powder-blackened pillow.
Honza

Post by Honza »

I have always been a fan of fearless killer characters (assassin, hitwoman, agent) being taken out by a silencer, preferably with a shot to the head for a clean finish. It adds an element of surprise or builds up tension leading up to the execution. A catsuit, similar to Megan Lee's in The Ultimate Price would be an awesome addition to the scene.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

I like the idea of a stabbing, a burglar that is disturbed by a sexy woman home early from a night. Also I like a lot of quick penetrations, the sound of the knife entering pop,pop,pop,pop. She didn’t stand a chance.
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Headshots are like premature ejaculation. Flash bang done and where's the fun? I'd like a nice long stabbing -- hard thrusts into her guts and tits.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for all of your input. Some mgood ideas there, if not for this one, for the next!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
UpperGhost1
What is your main fetish?: Post Mortem Neck Snap, or just neck snap in general. Neck snap by twisting the head by hand though, not during garroting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join because I sometimes see discussions that I would like to ask questions in.
Referral: It was a few years ago, don’t remember the exact one, I just remember seeing a trailer for a video and then searching up more until I found this site. Took me a while before making an account because I used to thing registration meant having to pay.

Post by UpperGhost1 »

Might not be liked by people who aren’t a fan of quick deaths, but maybe the victim gets choked out or chloroformed, then they wake up tied to a chair with a gun pointed at their head. They see the gun and their eyes widen in fear and throw out a gasp, and that’s when they’re shot in the head.

Another route could be that they’re tied to the chair from the start, shot multiple times in non-vital areas but pass out from the bleeding. The attacker, who wants the victim to face death, waits for them to wake up. Everything afterwards would be the same as the previous scenario from when she wakes up.

I’m not the biggest on shootings or stabbings so this is the best I can do. Saw someone do the “after waking up” part using 3D models and I liked it so that’s where that came from.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, Guys!

Thanks for all of your help with this. The script has been written and sent to the actress for approval.

It will be entitled, "SYCC: Eyewitness". I think you'll like it as well as the hot new girl starring in the video!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com