"Space Agent: Infiltrator" Now at Ultraheroix.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

"Space Agent: Infiltrator" Now at Ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hi everyone, we are back with more Space Agent adventure but this time with more sensual action! Starring Bella Luxx and Greasy Rose!

In this story:

Space Agent Belle gets an unexpected visitor in her office. Unfortunately, it is Space Pirate Zordana, who is a Space Agent disguise to steal weapons and other armory from the Space Agents. Zordana then Attacks Belle and overpowers her but still needs her to complete her evil plan. She seduces and assaults Belle to get what she wants! Belle must endure torture via laser blasts, Wrestling submissions, gropings, seductive and sensual attacks, nerve pinches, strangling, brutal assaults and knockouts in order to stop her foe.

Check it out at https://ultraheroix.com
Attachments
shooting copy.jpg
shooting copy.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1592 times
UntitledSAI.jpg
UntitledSAI.jpg (760.84 KiB) Viewed 1592 times
Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 3.28.00 PM copy.jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 3.28.00 PM copy.jpg (624.37 KiB) Viewed 1592 times
IMG_2608.JPG
IMG_2608.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 1592 times
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2613.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1592 times
IMG_2617.JPG
IMG_2617.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1592 times
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Re: "Space Agent: Infiltrator" Now at Ultraheroix.com

Post by otischloro »

Absolutely gorgeous actresses and those uniforms are sexy as hell! Hope to see an OTS carry of these beauties in those uniforms one day!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

UltraHeroix wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:48 am

Hi everyone, we are back with more Space Agent adventure but this time with more sensual action! Starring Bella Luxx and Greasy Rose!

In this story:

Space Agent Belle gets an unexpected visitor in her office. Unfortunately, it is Space Pirate Zordana, who is a Space Agent disguise to steal weapons and other armory from the Space Agents. Zordana then Attacks Belle and overpowers her but still needs her to complete her evil plan. She seduces and assaults Belle to get what she wants! Belle must endure torture via laser blasts, Wrestling submissions, gropings, seductive and sensual attacks, nerve pinches, strangling, brutal assaults and knockouts in order to stop her foe.

Does either babe meet a fatal end? :razz:
UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.

Post by UltraHeroix »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:01 am
UltraHeroix wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:48 am

In this story:

Does either babe meet a fatal end? :razz:
Not quite but you might like what you see. ;-)
UltraHeroix

Post by UltraHeroix »

otischloro wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:48 am Absolutely gorgeous actresses and those uniforms are sexy as hell! Hope to see an OTS carry of these beauties in those uniforms one day!
Thanks Otischloro! I've done OTS scenes in the past with these uniforms but not with these models. That is something we could try when Bella Luxx comes back into my area again. Thanks again!
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines

Post by otischloro »

UltraHeroix wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:54 pm
otischloro wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:48 am Absolutely gorgeous actresses and those uniforms are sexy as hell! Hope to see an OTS carry of these beauties in those uniforms one day!
Thanks Otischloro! I've done OTS scenes in the past with these uniforms but not with these models. That is something we could try when Bella Luxx comes back into my area again. Thanks again!
Oh really?! Can you please point out to me the names of those videos? I am very, VERY interested in getting them :love: ;-)
UltraHeroix

Post by UltraHeroix »

otischloro wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:09 pm
Oh really?! Can you please point out to me the names of those videos? I am very, VERY interested in getting them :love: ;-)
There are 3 off the top of my head. I'll have to look at the others to be sure. but there are "Luna Starr", "Space Agent Sola" and "Space Agent Rei" videos. All can be found on https://ultraheroix.com

I'll let you know on others once I confirm those scenes are there by watching them again. Thanks!
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 10.13.29 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 10.13.29 PM.png (2.18 MiB) Viewed 1132 times
otischloro

Post by otischloro »

UltraHeroix wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 pm

There are 3 off the top of my head. I'll have to look at the others to be sure. but there are "Luna Starr", "Space Agent Sola" and "Space Agent Rei" videos. All can be found on https://ultraheroix.com

I'll let you know on others once I confirm those scenes are there by watching them again. Thanks!
Thanks so much Ultraheroix! I got them all. Space Agent Sola absolutely takes the trophy in terms of OTS quality. The actor had an impeccable form and the actress did an amazing job staying relaxed during the whole carry. Her rear was high up the way it should be, and her body was perfectly bent over the shoulder of our baddie, not stiff at all, but just limp and lifeless. The length was great too, more than one FULL minute of perfect OTS carry in all its splendor. A perfect 10, A+ video. Money very well invested.

As for the other two, well they commit pretty much all the sins in terms of a bad OTS. Actresses are not bent over but "half standing" on the shoulder of the bad guy and also real stiff which absolutely ruins the fantasy of a unconscious, defeated heroine. But let's not dwell too much in those videos, just finding that OTS in Space Agent Sola makes the other two investments worth it.

If there are any other OTS carries with those uniforms, I would absolutely like know since I am interested in getting them too. Now that the OTS itch of the Startrek uniform has been scratched, can we please get an OTS of Powerdame please?

Also, please, please list the elements of each video in your website. That way single element fans such as myself can know what videos to buy. I would love to keep supporting your vision and your projects that include OTS carries!
UltraHeroix

Post by UltraHeroix »

otischloro wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:29 am
UltraHeroix wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 pm

Thanks so much Ultraheroix! I got them all. Space Agent Sola absolutely takes the trophy in terms of OTS quality. The actor had an impeccable form and the actress did an amazing job staying relaxed during the whole carry. Her rear was high up the way it should be, and her body was perfectly bent over the shoulder of our baddie, not stiff at all, but just limp and lifeless. The length was great too, more than one FULL minute of perfect OTS carry in all its splendor. A perfect 10, A+ video. Money very well invested.

As for the other two, well they commit pretty much all the sins in terms of a bad OTS. Actresses are not bent over but "half standing" on the shoulder of the bad guy and also real stiff which absolutely ruins the fantasy of a unconscious, defeated heroine. But let's not dwell too much in those videos, just finding that OTS in Space Agent Sola makes the other two investments worth it.

If there are any other OTS carries with those uniforms, I would absolutely like know since I am interested in getting them too. Now that the OTS itch of the Startrek uniform has been scratched, can we please get an OTS of Powerdame please?

Also, please, please list the elements of each video in your website. That way single element fans such as myself can know what videos to buy. I would love to keep supporting your vision and your projects that include OTS carries!
I found another one for you and I can't believe I forgot about this video... Space Agent Jade Moon! which can also be found on https://ultraheroix.com.

Besides a couple of nice OTS scenes, we do get a lot great views of her red briefed rear! I also appreciate your feedback and critique of the OTS scenes I've done in the past. It was fun and enlightening. I also appreciate the comment on listing the perils in a video. I feel like I have done it in the past but in the body of the text in sentences/paragraphs but if it would be better for fans to be listed in a bullet form then I will give that a try.

Let me know what you and you other fans think of Jade Moon, she's one of our first Star Trek/Space Agent videos and I feel it is still one of our best!

Attachments
IMG_2793.jpeg
IMG_2793.jpeg (81.23 KiB) Viewed 981 times
IMG_2794.jpeg
IMG_2794.jpeg (487.64 KiB) Viewed 981 times
UltraHeroix

Post by UltraHeroix »

Thanks to everyone who've checked out "Space Agent: Infiltrator" ! If you haven't yet, be sure to check it out at https://ultraheroix.com !
Attachments
Image 4.jpeg
Image 4.jpeg (551.06 KiB) Viewed 759 times
IMG_2596.JPG
IMG_2596.JPG (1.48 MiB) Viewed 759 times
tempImage3H5VbM.gif
tempImage3H5VbM.gif (6.13 MiB) Viewed 759 times
UntitledSAI2 copy.jpg
UntitledSAI2 copy.jpg (559.23 KiB) Viewed 759 times