"SYCC - Inspiration" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC - Inspiration" is Coming Soon!

Post by consigni »

I'm dying to get a look at the plastic that our method writer uses to wrap his first victim.

Is it of the black bin liner variety or something nice and transparent ?

If this gets to be a habit of his, perhaps we'll eventually see him rolling a topless babe in a clear plastic sheet.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC - Inspiration", starring newcomer Liz, is coming Friday!

A writer needs inspiration for his novel about serial killers. He wants to experience what it's like to actually murder a woman. Unfortunately for Liz, she has been selected for this purpose.

Here's part of the gift-wrapping scene...
Inspiration Still 24 copy.jpg
Inspiration Still 24 copy.jpg (568.05 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
Inspiration poster copy.jpg
Inspiration poster copy.jpg (608.65 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
Coming in two short days!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I guess we’re into the final countdown to introducing London’s latest looney… The Method Writer Madman!

This guy is possibly capable of using any form of murder to get into the mind of a killer…

or perhaps it’s getting physically to grips with the victim that’s his only true motivation?

We shall see!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC - Inspiration", starring newcomer Liz, is coming Tomorrow!

See Max Reiter's first murder as he plots his serial killer novel.
Inspiration Still 3 copy.jpg
Inspiration Still 3 copy.jpg (496.14 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
Inspiration Still 12 copy.jpg
Inspiration Still 12 copy.jpg (531.73 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
Inspiration Still 26 copy.jpg
Inspiration Still 26 copy.jpg (564 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
Coming Tomorrow!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "SYCC - Inspiration" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC - Inspiration", starring newcomer Liz, is NOW AVAILABLE!

Get it here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1616

A writer needs inspiration for his novel about serial killers. He wants to experience what it's like to actually murder a woman. Unfortunately for Liz, she has been selected for this purpose. She is strangled to death, then wrapped in plastic for disposal!
Inspiration poster copy.jpg
Inspiration poster copy.jpg (608.65 KiB) Viewed 944 times
Inspiration Still 13 copy.jpg
Inspiration Still 13 copy.jpg (593.58 KiB) Viewed 944 times
Inspiration Still 17 copy.jpg
Inspiration Still 17 copy.jpg (491.62 KiB) Viewed 944 times
Inspiration Still 26 copy.jpg
Inspiration Still 26 copy.jpg (564 KiB) Viewed 944 times
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

I enjoyed this.

Clearly, the actress is a departure from the usual gorgeous babe with a perfect figure, and I liked that, and I like Liz. She's real, you can relate to her. It makes for a nice bit of variety. I like that she looks older, the case file put her at 48. I felt her reactions and facial expressions were wonderful throughout the strangulation. She looks just like the type of woman that the writer might've picked up in the pub, and chosen for his first kill. Flattered by the attention, she'd walk willingly into his trap!
Note: the two small tattoos on her feet are not too distracting, but if she wears black nylons like Heather did in "Favourite Move", they probably wouldn't even be noticeable.

I appreciate you taking the chance on her, personally, I'd love to see more of her in strangulation scenes, she seems to perform them quite well. She might even make a nice, veteran White Angel reluctantly forced to return to the field from a training position, a little out of shape and practice, finding herself rusty and out of her depth. Probably not so much for a superheroine, but she might make a fine villainess, perhaps sent to eliminate Darkwing, DarkBat, or Ultrawoman. She looks to have the build to match up to one of them.

One thing I appreciate about the SYCC episodes is that, as a rule, you tend to keep the strangulations to a more realistic duration. I know many fans like to see 10-minutes or more, but that simply isn't realistic unless the killer repeatedly pauses to let them recover. In reality, once begun, most victims would be dead within 2 or 3 minutes at most, and the thinner the ligature, the faster they die, A tight, narrow garrote can kill in less than a minute!

The idea of an author needing to kill for inspiration is a nice one. It could be particularly credible if the author has already been successful, but now has hit a spell of writer's block and just can't find a way to start the next novel. In his desperation, he decides to live the first kill and then write about it. Perhaps his first victim might even be his nagging editor or agent!

I'd also like to see the plastic sheet again, but it might make more sense with a blood ending. I love some of the old ones you did previously where the victim was forced at gunpoint to lay out the plastic they'd be wrapped in. This would be a nice SYCC scenario for Sienna with her being forced to strip to her panty, and perhaps kneel in the middle of the plastic to be shot multiple times. :twisted:
consigni

Post by consigni »

There is absolutely no doubt that the concept behind this clip is totally inspirational... brilliant, in fact!
I do want to see more everyday women interspersed with the models at SYCC.

In fact, rather than having them dress like the models, I think they'd be sexier simply wearing their own clothes...
or at least, dressed in clothes that have the appearance of those they may actually wear.

Everyday women are at their sexiest when they're dressed like everyday women.