"SYCC - Inspiration" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC - Inspiration" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Our next Scotland Yard Cold Case is entitled "Inspiration"!

A writer decides that he cannot write his thriller regarding a serial killer without doing some in depth research. So, he invites a young lady over to his apartment to experience what it is really like to kill a woman... for real!

This video stars newcomer Liz!

Inspiration Still 3 copy.jpg
Inspiration Still 3 copy.jpg (496.14 KiB) Viewed 3290 times
Inspiration Still 1 copy.jpg
Inspiration Still 1 copy.jpg (501.03 KiB) Viewed 3290 times
Don't miss "SYCC: Inspiration" when it's released this coming Friday!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC - Inspiration" is Coming Soon!

Post by consigni »

I’m curious who this woman was that accepted an invitation home with this dangerous guy

- was she a friend of his… a colleague… or just some horny babe he’d picked up in a bar -

and as it’s his apartment, what’s his technique for carrying out that inconvenient corpse on the couch?

Whatever the answer to these questions may be, I can’t wait to see the death-stare she was left with.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:14 am I’m curious who this woman was that accepted an invitation home with this dangerous guy

- was she a friend of his… a colleague… or just some horny babe he’d picked up in a bar -

and as it’s his apartment, what’s his technique for carrying out that inconvenient corpse on the couch?

Whatever the answer to these questions may be, I can’t wait to see the death-stare she was left with.
Well, he picked her up and plans to wrap her in plastic once she's served her purpose of giving him the inspiration needed for his serial killer novel. That is after he's finished doing this...
Inspiration Still 7 copy.jpg
Inspiration Still 7 copy.jpg (466 KiB) Viewed 2984 times
Coming Friday!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I’m picking up good vibrations about this one, Blue!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:12 am
consigni wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:14 am I’m curious who this woman was that accepted an invitation home with this dangerous guy

Well, he picked her up and plans to wrap her in plastic once she's served her purpose of giving him the inspiration needed for his serial killer novel. That is after he's finished doing this...
Inspiration Still 7 copy.jpg
Coming Friday!

Blue
It looks like her lights are flickering and about to be extinguished!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC - Inspiration" is Coming Friday!

Here's another pic from the video that is still being edited, where Liz is checking out Reiter's apartment while he's stepped into the other room... to slip on his gloves...
Inspiration Still 5 copy.jpg
Inspiration Still 5 copy.jpg (510.17 KiB) Viewed 2567 times
Her murder is soon to get underway!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:08 am "SYCC - Inspiration" is Coming Friday!

Here's another pic from the video that is still being edited, where Liz is checking out Reiter's apartment while he's stepped into the other room... to slip on his gloves...

Inspiration Still 5 copy.jpg
Her murder is soon to get underway!

Blue
I like this gal! She's the real-world neighbor you lust for. She could be your kid's teacher that makes you want more parent/teacher conferences. :D
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Love the fear in her eyes from the first stills posted, really good acting. I’d love a full length pic of her too!!! As SskykindDa says a real world beauty, not the stunning babes you normally have, but she is still very attractive and beautiful. More pics please!!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dunnie1 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:43 pm Love the fear in her eyes from the first stills posted, really good acting. I’d love a full length pic of her too!!! As SskykindDa says a real world beauty, not the stunning babes you normally have, but she is still very attractive and beautiful. More pics please!!

Yes, we bowed to some pressure to try a different type of victim, i.e. a regular woman as opposed to our usual glamour models. We are editing "Inspiration" right now, and will pull more stills from the production as the editing progresses.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

I’m very excited about her body being wrapped for disposal in a plastic sheet

- a first for Scotland Yard Cold Cases -

if this should continue as a series, perhaps each subsequent victim could be wearing slightly less?
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:17 pm I’m very excited about her body being wrapped for disposal in a plastic sheet

- a first for Scotland Yard Cold Cases -

if this should continue as a series, perhaps each subsequent victim could be wearing slightly less?
Something that made a number of appearances in the old Silk and Blood series was the victim(s) held at gunpoint and forced to lay down the plastic their body would be wrapped in, then shot on the plastic to die and be wrapped up. There was something very erotic about that image.

There was a similar scene in an episode of, I believe, the first season of NCIS Los Angeles, where Daniela Ruah's character was captured by terrorists, and they made her kneel on a plastic sheet where they were intended to either cut her throat, or decapitate her, I forget which. Of course, the good guys stopped it from happening, but just the image of that moment waiting for death was so hot!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC - Inspiration", starring newcomer Liz, is coming Friday!

A writer needs inspiration for his novel about serial killers. He wants to experience what it's like to actually murder a woman. Unfortunately for Liz, she has been selected for this purpose.
Inspiration poster copy.jpg
Inspiration poster copy.jpg (608.65 KiB) Viewed 2251 times
See Max Reiter's first of many murders as he begins to identify more and more with his serial killer character!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

I do love the idea of an occasional woman-next-door appearing sporadically on SYCC

- it would certainly give those episodes an added frisson of mystery and anticipation -

we know nothing about them… they appear ( clothed or unclothed )… get killed… they disappear forever.

Very sexy, Blue!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Looks like he is going to get a lot of 'hands on' experience...
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

She certainly has one thing in common with all your "glamour" girls, she's got incredibly beautiful eyes! I hope you use her again, I'd love to see her lovely legs in nylons! Just a thought, but she'd make a nice female Agent X in the White Angel series, and you could do a peril version where she's killed by the White Angel.