Sexy Bluestone Stills

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Sexy Bluestone Stills

Post by Director B »

Is this still sexy? How does this still make you feel?
Attachments
Where There's a Will Still 17 copy.jpg
Where There's a Will Still 17 copy.jpg (565.1 KiB) Viewed 1749 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:03 am Is this still sexy? How does this still make you feel?
That final moment before her fate is sealed! Once that tightens around her neck, she's done. Her own nylons, carefully shopped for and selected to enhance her sexual power over men. Now, to be used by another sexy woman to take everything she has from her! The only thing hotter than a man using her stocking against her, is another sexy woman using it against her!

It simply doesn't get any hotter than that! :razz:
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

It makes me feel like it's time we had another couple of hot babes being taken out together in a single Cold Case...

topless!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:28 pm It makes me feel like it's time we had another couple of hot babes being taken out together in a single Cold Case...

topless!
There's a double topless White Angel about to go into production.
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:39 pm
consigni wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:28 pm It makes me feel like it's time we had another couple of hot babes being taken out together in a single Cold Case...

topless!
There's a double topless White Angel about to go into production.

The topless duo of White Angels at least gives us hope that a couple of innocent citizens

- preferably a pair who have no qualms at getting them out for the lads -

could also become two exposed corpses ripe for the discovery of the Scotland Yard cops.
Director B

Post by Director B »

How does this still make you feel?
Attachments
Night Warrior Still 15.jpg
Night Warrior Still 15.jpg (499.48 KiB) Viewed 1430 times
consigni

Post by consigni »

I much prefer this style of white top to the latest V-neck iteration, which I’m not particularly fond of…

simple V-neck T-shirts are perfectly fine, it’s those loose flaps that I find irritatingly distracting.

Yet another consequence of my OCD!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Is the anticipation more enjoyable than the strangling?
Attachments
Ultra Woman 4 still 50 copy.jpg
Ultra Woman 4 still 50 copy.jpg (605.53 KiB) Viewed 1377 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:56 am How does this still make you feel?
I loved Louise in Nightwarrior, both in this outfit and in her costume. Damn! Those legs are gorgeous, and that outfit is perfect on her. The upskirt is fantastic too, that little white triangle seems awfully inviting! The one strap off her shoulder is very suggestive as well. Louise just personifies sexy, and her death scene in this is my favorite of all of hers!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:34 am Is the anticipation more enjoyable than the strangling?
I won't say it's MORE, but it IS a fantastic element, especially when the heroine is so totally defeated that the villain can take his time and enjoy it. Catwarrior 3 was so hot, with her just having to lie there as he slowly put the ribbon around her neck, even just letting it lay on the table as you could see the fear build in her face before he picked up the ends and pulled it tight, sealing her fate! Again, the same was true of White Angel 2, watching X pick up the stocking and slowly wrap it around her neck as she lay there barely conscious, only becoming fully aware in the instant right before he pulled it tight!

Nothing tops the enjoyment of the actual strangulation, with the sensuous body movements, wonderful facial expressions and the delicious protests mixed with the choking and gasping sounds. That moment when her strength is gone and her hands slip away from fighting the strangulation and drop uselessly to her sides, or the floor/table, is an awesome moment, and I will often edit a clip to focus on replaying that moment several times before continuing. Finally, when it's complete, that long, soft sigh as she comes to an end, is the payoff!
Attachments
TheVisitor- hands drop gif.gif
TheVisitor- hands drop gif.gif (63.32 MiB) Viewed 1336 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Is the anticipation more enjoyable than the strangling?
Attachments
Ultra Woman 4 still 51 copy.jpg
Ultra Woman 4 still 51 copy.jpg (541.78 KiB) Viewed 1330 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:40 am
Director B wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:34 am Is the anticipation more enjoyable than the strangling?
I won't say it's MORE, but it IS a fantastic element, especially when the heroine is so totally defeated that the villain can take his time and enjoy it. Catwarrior 3 was so hot, with her just having to lie there as he slowly put the ribbon around her neck, even just letting it lay on the table as you could see the fear build in her face before he picked up the ends and pulled it tight, sealing her fate! Again, the same was true of White Angel 2, watching X pick up the stocking and slowly wrap it around her neck as she lay there barely conscious, only becoming fully aware in the instant right before he pulled it tight!

Nothing tops the enjoyment of the actual strangulation, with the sensuous body movements, wonderful facial expressions and the delicious protests mixed with the choking and gasping sounds. That moment when her strength is gone and her hands slip away from fighting the strangulation and drop uselessly to her sides, or the floor/table, is an awesome moment, and I will often edit a clip to focus on replaying that moment several times before continuing. Finally, when it's complete, that long, soft sigh as she comes to an end, is the payoff!
Yes, totally agree, and Mink performed that exact falling still in that gif you uploaded. I also love when the sexy victims legs fall flat, often in the bluestone universe the babe has a knee bent or an arm up when a limb slide to a more natural dead pose would be better. Not all the time but sometimes!!!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Is this still sexy? We know this is fantasy and all fake, but is it sexy?
Attachments
Melanie Dunne still 2.jpg
Melanie Dunne still 2.jpg (761.03 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:34 am Is this still sexy? We know this is fantasy and all fake, but is it sexy?
Let's be honest here, can Melanie do anything that is not sexy? :razz:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:34 am Is this still sexy? We know this is fantasy and all fake, but is it sexy?
I have to agree - Melanie with her innocence and her vulnerability just makes it plain sexy!