Sexy Bluestone Stills

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Re: Sexy Bluestone Stills

Post by jhsnuff »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:36 am
Director B wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:17 am Is this still sexy? If you think so, what do you like about it?
Oh, yes! She's totally defeated here, and on her way out. No longer fighting, she's just waiting for death. Her legs are gorgeous and on full display, her facial expression is one of weakness and despair. The fit of her costume highlights her feminine bulge, as does the parted thighs. The stark contrast between his power and her weakness.
I love all of this!
Director B wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:25 am Is this still sexy? If you think so, what do you like about it?
A tight garotte around a sexy neck -- her death will be slow and painful, the way it's meant to be!
Director B wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:15 am Is theses stills sexy? What is it about a sexy woman being chloroformed? What do you like about it?
Director B wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:56 am How does this still make you feel?
It's always better if you grope their tits as they go out -- it gives them an idea of what's to come!
Director B wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:39 am What do you like about this still?
It looks like her death was FUN to watch!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Sexy still? If you think so, what do you like about it?
Attachments
Supernova Primeval Force still 6.jpg
Supernova Primeval Force still 6.jpg (412.31 KiB) Viewed 1763 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:19 am Sexy still? If you think so, what do you like about it?
  • Jenny
  • Legs
What more needs to be said? :razz:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Sexy still? Fake strangling. What do you like about it?
Attachments
Vengeful Visitation still 11a copy.jpg
Vengeful Visitation still 11a copy.jpg (362.52 KiB) Viewed 1354 times
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Nylon perfection sheer to waist band tights :love:

Over the knee boots :love:

Eyes open fatality confirmed :love:

Right leg at perfect angle to see inner thigh clad in delicious tan nylon :love:

It's Krystal :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Director B

Post by Director B »

Sexy still? Is the anticipation more exciting than the actual act?
Attachments
Call M for Murder Still 7 copy.jpg
Call M for Murder Still 7 copy.jpg (399.66 KiB) Viewed 1018 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Not so much 'anticipation' but rather 'build up' - rachet up the tension, tease us a little if you like, but don't make the lead-in flat and boring.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Sexy stills? Are white angels in business suits better than catsuits white angels?
Attachments
Behind the scenes Danica still 2 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Danica still 2 copy.jpg (527.3 KiB) Viewed 778 times
Behind the scenes Danica still 1 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Danica still 1 copy.jpg (466.72 KiB) Viewed 778 times
WA 6 still 19.jpg
WA 6 still 19.jpg (858.5 KiB) Viewed 778 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Danica makes a business suit look so damn sexy it's hard to argue against that...
Still, at the end of the day it depends on the actress and how she can make a costume work. Some look fantastic in cat suits but can't cut it in a business suit, and vice versa.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:32 am Sexy stills? Are white angels in business suits better than catsuits white angels?
Business suits are sexier because they show more of the woman. I want nylons and heels. Catsuits are unrealistic for spies, they look like uniforms and would make a spy standout in anything but a "night infiltration" mission. I only really enjoy them if they end up unzipped and opened to bare the breasts of the defeated spy. I'd much rather see the sexy up skirt views! :razz:
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Director B wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:32 am Sexy stills? Are white angels in business suits better than catsuits white angels?
Thematically, I think catsuits work better since the just scream "SPY" - not to mention the ladies look good in it, too!
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Business attire always, heels and stockings my fav, but I would say that catsuits have their place for a sneak mission when the girls is on a reconnaissance/assassination mission that goes wrong!!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Vigilante8814 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:10 am
Thematically, I think catsuits work better since the just scream "SPY" - not to mention the ladies look good in it, too!
Which is why spies would never wear them...
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:08 pm
Vigilante8814 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:10 am
Which is why spies would never wear them...
While this is true in real life, I think the "stealth suit" has a right to be represented in film & fantasy! :D
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
Director B

Post by Director B »

What is it about a fantasy, fake scene where a Wonder Woman character is being strangled that makes you want to see more scenes like it? Did you have a dark fantasy that the Lynda Carter Woman Woman would be defeated in the 70's TV show?
Attachments
Ultra Woman 4 still 52 copy.jpg
Ultra Woman 4 still 52 copy.jpg (686.15 KiB) Viewed 418 times