Sexy Bluestone Stills

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Sexy Bluestone Stills

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:22 am What is it about a fantasy, fake scene where a Wonder Woman character is being strangled that makes you want to see more scenes like it? Did you have a dark fantasy that the Lynda Carter Woman Woman would be defeated in the 70's TV show?
Every episode! :razz:

While Wonder Woman was portrayed as immortal in terms of a natural death, it was possible, though difficult, for her to be physically killed with violence. So the idea of the powerful Amazonian being put down by a human villain requires that he first defeat her mentally, then physically, and watching the very sexy Lynda Carter lose in such a way was a very hot image!

She represents the forces of Good and goes into battle never expecting to lose, so watching it slowly dawn on her that losing has become reality, you are watching not only the defeat of her body, but also of her spirit. This was perhaps best expressed in the first "Wonderkick" when her inner voice tried to console her in her final seconds as it reminded her, "I've helped people, I was good... I was good..." then she died.

The defeat is always greater, the more the heroine has to lose, and in the case of an immortal being killed, the loss can't be any greater!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Did you have a dark fantasy that the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman would be defeated in the 70's TV show?
Attachments
Wondra fall of a heroine still 1 copy.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 1 copy.jpg (512.46 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Did you fantasise about female characters in TV shows? Did you wish they were defeated? Charlie's Angels, Wonder Woman, The Bionic Woman, Police Woman, Nikita, Alias, Jessica Jones etc. Would you like us to do more spy or Superheroine shows?
Attachments
WA 19 still 1.jpg
WA 19 still 1.jpg (718.89 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
The Visitor still 4a copy.jpg
The Visitor still 4a copy.jpg (442.33 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
Supernova Ep 1 still 8.jpg
Supernova Ep 1 still 8.jpg (554.82 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 1.jpg
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 1.jpg (535.63 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 5.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 5.jpg (718.28 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 2 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 2 copy.jpg (471.76 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
White Angel 1 still 12a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 12a copy.jpg (426.67 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Superheroine for me..
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

From those two options, Spy would at least offer the possibility of a purchase for me!

Although… Sienna‘s Spider-Warrior could be tempting with a few tweaks…

some sort of a hybrid between a Scotland Yard Cold Case and a Spider-Warrior movie, for instance.

Perhaps our Superheroine intervenes with the attempted murder of a top Scotland Yard investigator…

only to be strangled to death along with her?

Spider-Warrior meets The UK Strangler.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:14 am From those two options, Spy would at least offer the possibility of a purchase for me!

Although… Sienna‘s Spider-Warrior could be tempting with a few tweaks…

some sort of a hybrid between a Scotland Yard Cold Case and a Spider-Warrior movie, for instance.

Perhaps our Superheroine intervenes with the attempted murder of a top Scotland Yard investigator…

only to be strangled to death along with her?

Spider-Warrior meets The UK Strangler.
Perhaps the murder of a famous cosplayer?
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I think that would make the story a little too meta for my liking, SSkykingDA

- and you’d still have 2 women dressed in Superheroine costumes -

the Scotland Yard detective character would help keep things grounded for guys like me.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:24 am I think that would make the story a little too meta for my liking, SSkykingDA

the Scotland Yard detective character would help keep things grounded for guys like me.
Not really, my suggestion is that she's at home, getting into her costume for an appearance and as she opens the door to leave, the UK Strangler is waiting for her. Like some of the old Silk & Blood productions featured young women getting dressed for a costume party, or wrapping up a Halloween party and being attacked by a psycho killer.
consigni

Post by consigni »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:42 am
consigni wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:24 am I think that would make the story a little too meta for my liking, SSkykingDA

Not really, my suggestion is that she's at home, getting into her costume for an appearance and as she opens the door to leave, the UK Strangler is waiting for her. Like some of the old Silk & Blood productions featured young women getting dressed for a costume party, or wrapping up a Halloween party and being attacked by a psycho killer.
It would be better than nothing, I suppose

- and I’m sure I’d buy the episode -

but I would much prefer the story to begin like a totally realistic Cold Case, with no hint of cosplay!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:34 am Did you fantasise about female characters in TV shows? Did you wish they were defeated? Charlie's Angels, Wonder Woman, The Bionic Woman, Police Woman, Nikita, Alias, Jessica Jones etc. Would you like us to do more spy or Superheroine shows?
Yes, to all the above characters. I would've loved it if every one of those series had ended their last show with the death of the main character! At least in Alias, there were a couple of episodes where Jennifer Garner played a dual role and the other character died.

I like the superheroine theme because of the variety it offers, but White Angel will likely always remain my favorite because of the multi-death format the storyline allows, and the focus on strangulation being their greatest weakness.
Director B

Post by Director B »

What fantasy peril works for you, strangling, shooting, stabbing, KO's, chloroforming, bear hugs, back break, or something we haven't done?
Attachments
WA 30 still 44 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 44 copy.jpg (414.41 KiB) Viewed 756 times
Empty Chambers Still 18 copy.jpg
Empty Chambers Still 18 copy.jpg (397.89 KiB) Viewed 756 times
Empty Chambers Still 14 copy.jpg
Empty Chambers Still 14 copy.jpg (446.04 KiB) Viewed 756 times
Don't Answer the door Still 20.jpg
Don't Answer the door Still 20.jpg (511.51 KiB) Viewed 756 times
Agent 006 still 15 copy.jpg
Agent 006 still 15 copy.jpg (424.16 KiB) Viewed 756 times
A Surprise for Vito Still 23 copy.jpg
A Surprise for Vito Still 23 copy.jpg (441.64 KiB) Viewed 756 times
WA 17 still 7.jpg
WA 17 still 7.jpg (831.01 KiB) Viewed 756 times
consigni

Post by consigni »

Silenced shootings and stranglings,

and I generally only like stabbings when the focus is mainly on the woman’s reaction.
Meowmix

Post by Meowmix »

1) Stabbings
2) Strangling
3) Silencer Shooting

Bear hugs are fine. Back breakers/Chloro don't do much for me.
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Director B wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:47 am What fantasy peril works for you, strangling, shooting, stabbing, KO's, chloroforming, bear hugs, back break, or something we haven't done?
Strangling, shooting, stabbing, KOs, and backbreakers are takedown methods I really enjoy, especially stabbing and shooting when the blade/bullet penetrates in or around the bosom. I also wouldn't mind seeing more neckbreaks used as the method of murder; they happen post-mortem every now and then, but I'd love to see them used for more of a "lightswitch" effect after an arduous hand-to-hand!
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
consigni

Post by consigni »

Now that neck breaking has been mentioned, I also find those particularly sexy…

especially when they’re done in an unexpected manner, with a little postmortem twitching possibly thrown in.