Sexy Bluestone Stills

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Sexy Bluestone Stills

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:52 am Now that neck breaking has been mentioned, I also find those particularly sexy…

especially when they’re done in an unexpected manner, with a little postmortem twitching possibly thrown in.
Danica's leg bounce when Krystal snapped her neck in Supernova 10 was great!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

What fantasy peril works for you? Strangling seems to be the top peril for most people; why do you think that is?
Attachments
Sex pic 2 copy.jpg
Sex pic 2 copy.jpg (444.01 KiB) Viewed 2018 times
Sex pic 1 copy.jpg
Sex pic 1 copy.jpg (416.08 KiB) Viewed 2018 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:43 am What fantasy peril works for you? Strangling seems to be the top peril for most people; why do you think that is?
It certainly is for me! It's slow, it's cruel, and it's very intimate.

The victim struggles for all she's worth, but once that garrote goes tight, her fate is basically sealed. Yes, we get episodes where she manages to break free, but those are not realistic. From the moment it draws tight, her strength begins to be sapped like grains of sand in an hourglass. If she's not strong enough to break free in the first few seconds, without reaching a weapon, she's doomed.

It takes time, and forces the heroine's body to move in ways that are incredibly hot! Legs kicking, back arching, the facial expressions, the panic in her beautiful eyes! Every second of the struggle is an absolute turn on! Unlike other methods, strangulation provides plenty of time to hear her inner voice descent from arrogant confidence to a broken-willed pleading for another outcome than the death she feels embracing her. It also results in a relatively pristine and still beautiful corpse.

All this is why chloroform is probably the most popular of non-fatal peril, it ticks all the same boxes without the fatal outcome. The best videos are those that include a chloroform knock out prior to a fatal strangulation. One reason why the White Angel videos appeal so much is that if you do this first, because of regeneration, you can follow up with a stabbing or shooting death and please everyone! White Angel 25 is a great example of this! I got everything I wanted, and removing the stabbing only shortened the video by a little under 3 mins.

The main, true Superheroines like the Amazonians (Athena, Andromeda, Ultrawoman, Wondra), and Supernova, have also, on occasion, shown regenerative powers, so the same formula can be applied to them.

The key thing to consider is that those who want blood, are not necessarily going to be turned off by getting a strangulation first, so long as they get their bloody ending, but many people probably are turned off by bloody endings, so leaving the bloody ending to the last, and ensuring there is a logical edit point (nice body pan, and death stare before regeneration) probably offers the widest appeal. I don't mind the shooting deaths so much, but the stabbing overkills that many clamor for, as in the ending of White Angel 25, are a total turn-off for me. If I were going to penetrate a babe like that, it wouldn't be with a knife! :razz:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Strangling fantasy. Do you like it when an actress acts like they are having a fake orgasm as they come to the end of the fake strangling, or do you prefer them to fight until they die with a painful look on their face?
Attachments
WA 9 still 1.jpg
WA 9 still 1.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1851 times
WA 9 still 11 copy.jpg
WA 9 still 11 copy.jpg (803.06 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
WA 9 still 12 copy.jpg
WA 9 still 12 copy.jpg (873.13 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
WA 9 still 13 copy.jpg
WA 9 still 13 copy.jpg (862.95 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
WA 17 still 31 copy.jpg
WA 17 still 31 copy.jpg (526.75 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
WA 17 still 30 copy.jpg
WA 17 still 30 copy.jpg (475.82 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
WA 17 still 29 copy.jpg
WA 17 still 29 copy.jpg (482.48 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:09 am Strangling fantasy. Do you like it when an actress acts like they are having a fake orgasm as they come to the end of the fake strangling, or do you prefer them to fight until they die with a painful look on their face?
I'm not sure that those are mutually exclusive! :razz:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Sexy Bluestone Stills - eyes open or closed?
Attachments
Ultra Woman 5 still 22.jpg
Ultra Woman 5 still 22.jpg (639.4 KiB) Viewed 1706 times
Ultra Woman 5 still 14.jpg
Ultra Woman 5 still 14.jpg (788.78 KiB) Viewed 1706 times
Ultra Woman 1 still 15 copy.jpg
Ultra Woman 1 still 15 copy.jpg (382 KiB) Viewed 1706 times
Ultra Woman 1 still 14 copy.jpg
Ultra Woman 1 still 14 copy.jpg (437.29 KiB) Viewed 1706 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:08 am Sexy Bluestone Stills - eyes open or closed?
Always open! It confirms the fatality. I love Ultrawoman 1, but my one regret is that Lynda didn't learn her open-eyed death stare until after she stopped making topless videos. It is the one element missing from Ultrawoman 1, Final Assignment, and Vengeful Visitation. The only thing that stopped those three from being perfect, in my eyes.

I really wish that she could be persuaded to make one final topless strangulation video and include the open-eyed death stare, it would be her crowning achievement in the genre!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Sexy Bluestone Stills. How do you find these fake deaths?
Attachments
Sexy defeat 17 copy.jpg
Sexy defeat 17 copy.jpg (508.63 KiB) Viewed 1456 times
Stellar 2 still 32 copy.jpg
Stellar 2 still 32 copy.jpg (572.6 KiB) Viewed 1456 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Sexy Bluestone Stills. How do you find these fake deaths? Do you prefer the heroine topless when being killed, or does it not matter?
Attachments
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 8.jpg
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 8.jpg (679.76 KiB) Viewed 1239 times
Darkwing 20 Breach Of Contract still 23.jpg
Darkwing 20 Breach Of Contract still 23.jpg (468.91 KiB) Viewed 1239 times
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe still 60.jpg
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe still 60.jpg (749.5 KiB) Viewed 1239 times
Dark Canary still 20.jpg
Dark Canary still 20.jpg (958.18 KiB) Viewed 1239 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:01 am Sexy Bluestone Stills. How do you find these fake deaths? Do you prefer the heroine topless when being killed, or does it not matter?
I love topless endings, but I'm ok without if it's the actresses' preference. I do think it's a waste to have a non-topless ending when working with one of the actresses who are OK with it!
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Director B wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:01 am Sexy Bluestone Stills. How do you find these fake deaths? Do you prefer the heroine topless when being killed, or does it not matter?
I'm certain I'm in the minority, but 90% of the time I prefer the actress keeps her top on (usually because I love what her costume does to her bosom).
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Sexy Bluestone Stills. How do you find these fake deaths? Do you prefer the heroine to be defeated or victorious?
Attachments
Wondra Payback still 69.jpg
Wondra Payback still 69.jpg (418.21 KiB) Viewed 750 times
Supernova 26 Give Me Liberty still 23.jpg
Supernova 26 Give Me Liberty still 23.jpg (474.14 KiB) Viewed 750 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Fair point. Usually I love for the heroine to be defeated, utterly.
However, there is also something equally sexy and as arousing as a beautiful heroine going all bad-ass and defeating the bad guys once in a while.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:24 am Sexy Bluestone Stills. How do you find these fake deaths? Do you prefer the heroine to be defeated or victorious?
I always buy the Extreme version, sometimes buy the Peril version. When I do buy the Peril versions, it's almost always one where the villain is a sexy female who is killed by the heroine in that version. :razz:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Do you prefer the heroine to be defeated or victorious?
Attachments
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 27.jpg
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 27.jpg (619.68 KiB) Viewed 470 times
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 37.jpg
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 37.jpg (444.84 KiB) Viewed 470 times
Ultrawoman 7 Return of Wondra still 20.jpg
Ultrawoman 7 Return of Wondra still 20.jpg (622.37 KiB) Viewed 470 times
Ultrawoman 7 Return of Wondra still 35.jpg
Ultrawoman 7 Return of Wondra still 35.jpg (521.08 KiB) Viewed 470 times