Which Superheroine do you want to see next?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Which Superheroine do you want to see next?

Supernova (Sienna)
3%
Darkwing (Yvonne)
18%
Wondra (Iris)
8%
Catwarrior (Heather)
8%
Ultrawoman (Lynda)
9%
Teen Bat (D'Arcy)
6%
Spider-Warrior (Sienna)
12%
Supernova Prime (Melody)
17%
Athena (Heather)
8%
White Angel (various possibilities)
12%

Total votes: 66

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Which Superheroine do you want to see next?

Post by Director B »

Do you have any ideas on what perils you'd like to see Darkwing in?
Attachments
Darkwing- Socialite Surprise still 2 copy.jpg
Darkwing- Socialite Surprise still 2 copy.jpg (520.78 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
Darkwing With Great Power still 29 copy.jpg
Darkwing With Great Power still 29 copy.jpg (438.27 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
Darkwing Unsuited for the Task still 5 copy.jpg
Darkwing Unsuited for the Task still 5 copy.jpg (604.64 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
Darkwing LNOB still 20 copy.jpg
Darkwing LNOB still 20 copy.jpg (450.17 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
Darkwing Contract Kill still 1.jpg
Darkwing Contract Kill still 1.jpg (877.57 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Director B wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:40 am Do you have any ideas on what perils you'd like to see Darkwing in?
Another fan and myself both brought up stabbing methods, and I'm still super down for that. But another idea I thought up could be that Darkwing has to fight a Scarecrow-style villain, and the fear gas gets her super confused and terrified. Perhaps she thinks her costume is shrinking and suffocating her, and she starts trying to rip it off so she can breathe; maybe she hallucinates that the villain found her in her home, in her civilian clothes, and she thinks she's unprepared to fight him.

Whatever the scare, the villain eventually puts her out of her misery through a more conventional method - or maybe she dies of a heart attack!
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
Lurkndog
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found out about your videos from The Ultimate Superheroine Forum and I want to post a thanks for a job well done.
Referral: I believe I followed a link from one of Blue's posts on The Ultimate Superheroine Forum.

Post by Lurkndog »

Director B wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:40 am Do you have any ideas on what perils you'd like to see Darkwing in?
It's always good to see Yvonne in an OTS carry.

To get her there, I'm thinking the villain has a bunch of small electric shock devices that he can throw at Darkwing. They stick to her costume and give her an electric shock on impact, but then they remain stuck to her costume after that. The shock is enough to knock her over, but not enough to knock her out.

Darkwing would then give the villain a cutting remark about "It'll take more than that to stop me," and the villain obligingly produces a small remote and triggers the shock devices to go off randomly.

It's a defeat of 1,000 shocks for Darkwing, as the shocks cause her arms to spasm, her back to arch, and she goes down to one knee, then the other leg goes out, and she winds up facedown on the floor. She tries to fight through it, but ultimately she can't, and she is reduced to a crawl before she inevitably collapses to the floor, facedown, out for good. She is turned over faceup for inspection, then picked up and carried off OTS.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Do you have any ideas on what perils you'd like to see Supernova Prime in?
Attachments
Supernova Prime Huntsman Still 20 copy.jpg
Supernova Prime Huntsman Still 20 copy.jpg (642.72 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
Supernova Prime Huntsman Still 28 copy.jpg
Supernova Prime Huntsman Still 28 copy.jpg (456.56 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
Supernova Prime Huntsman Still 43 copy.jpg
Supernova Prime Huntsman Still 43 copy.jpg (518.33 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
Supernova Prime Huntsman Still 55 copy.jpg
Supernova Prime Huntsman Still 55 copy.jpg (554.67 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
MrPleasureDome2

Post by MrPleasureDome2 »

Would love to see her cradle carried, especially in those new yellow boots from the latest Darkwing.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:27 am Do you have any ideas on what perils you'd like to see Supernova Prime in?
It would be nice to see her breach a villain's lair looking for a critical artifact. She's attacked by a pair of thugs but manages to (barely) hold her own and defeat them. She identifies the artifact and goes to retrieve it, only to be knocked unconscious by an electric shock from the artifact! Awakenings to find herself bound with her hands behind her back, she is then pummeled by the angry thugs before being strangled to death. After a lengthy body pan and a close up of her death stare, a flash of electricity from the nearby artifact, restores her to life with a sharp gasp and arch of her back. Shocked by the resurrection, one of the thugs, quickly throws a shiny cloth over the artifact to deactivate it, and the other pulls out his silenced gun and puts a round in each of Nova Prime's breasts, finishing her with a headshot. One thug collects the now inactive artifact, while the other throws the body over his shoulder, and they carry her off.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I'm always more interested when the Supernovas loose their power or have it negated somehow, either through a gas, or some artifact, or a special gun. Then they are human and just as weak/vulnerable as everyone else.
For Melody, I'd like it if she has her super powers, we see her using them more eg breaking down through ceilings or through walls. Also she picks up debris like a discarded piece of piping and uses it as a club. Or if super guys throw things at her, she can shatter and disintegrate them with a single punch.
DS00
Why do you want to join this forum?: To remain up-to-date on various producers
Referral: DeviantArt

Post by DS00 »

Director B wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:27 am Do you have any ideas on what perils you'd like to see Supernova Prime in?
I would love to see her do a stabbing death (maybe something where she gets strangled first, revives, and then gets stabbed). Some twitching and body handling/pulse checks afterwards would be great, maybe something similar to the Supernova Supreme video where the villain pulls her up by her hair? A chloroforming would also be great, as would a hand strangle or a sleeper hold (either to a KO or a fakeout death). Would love to see some back arching worked in somewhere. It would be nice to see her powers get negated by a novanite dart or something similar, instead of the usual energy blasts.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Those are good suggestions; keep them coming!
Attachments
Behind the scenes still 304.jpg
Behind the scenes still 304.jpg (680.97 KiB) Viewed 869 times
Behind the scenes still 219.jpg
Behind the scenes still 219.jpg (848.86 KiB) Viewed 869 times
DS00
Why do you want to join this forum?: To remain up-to-date on various producers
Referral: DeviantArt

Post by DS00 »

Director B wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:08 am Those are good suggestions; keep them coming!
I would love to see a point near the end of the video where Nova Prime temporarily gets the upper hand and starts boasting, which gives the villain the time to turn things back around and finish her off. Maybe have another point where she tries to crawl or stagger away. Some sort of carrying would be great to see, perhaps a cradle carry that transitions to an OTS. A backbreaker, bear hug, or a throat chop would also be lovely.
Director B

Post by Director B »

So I take it you guys want to see Darkwing next, right?
Attachments
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 18.jpg
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 18.jpg (773.21 KiB) Viewed 592 times
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 28.jpg
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 28.jpg (740.24 KiB) Viewed 592 times
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 33.jpg
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 33.jpg (976.25 KiB) Viewed 592 times
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 35.jpg
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 35.jpg (859.78 KiB) Viewed 592 times
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 38.jpg
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 38.jpg (702.55 KiB) Viewed 592 times
dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Post by dagphil6 »

Director B wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:54 am So I take it you guys want to see Darkwing next, right?
Absolutely!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:54 am So I take it you guys want to see Darkwing next, right?
She needs another date with the Contractor! Maybe beat her down, knock her out with some gas, or tranqulizer darts. She wakes to find herself bound with her hands behind her back, and her ankles bound. He renders her topless and then clamps his hand over her mouth and pinches her nose closed, slowly suffocating her to death. He can play with her awhile, letting her take a few ragged breaths while he taunts her. When she finally goes limp, he makes sure by snapping her neck, shooting, or stabbing her! An alternate version could be offered where she is only knocked out by the suffocation and begins to wake, and then he kills her with a gun or knife. This would allow fans to choose between asphyxiation and blood ending.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

How about doing a bagging of Yvonne? Would she be happy with that demise? (Please check with her first!)
Or some other form of suffocation (not strangling though!) - how about a hand-suffocation of Yvonne (covering her mouth and nostrils but we get to see her terrified eyes)?
Director B

Post by Director B »

So I take it you guys want to see Darkwing next, right?
Attachments
Darkwing Vs Wonderkick still 2.jpg
Darkwing Vs Wonderkick still 2.jpg (832.56 KiB) Viewed 96 times
Darkwing Vs Wonderkick still 8 copy.jpg
Darkwing Vs Wonderkick still 8 copy.jpg (855.14 KiB) Viewed 96 times
Darkwing Vs Wonderkick still 9 copy.jpg
Darkwing Vs Wonderkick still 9 copy.jpg (844.68 KiB) Viewed 96 times