Favourite Superheroine???

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Secret
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine domination. Particularly of a f/f genre. Not truly interested in the particular death fetish itself.
Why do you want to join this forum?: At least one forum topic presented itself in a way that made me want to post a reply. Imaginably there are several/many others as well.
Referral: Internet search with regards to Cali Logan.

Re: Favourite Superheroine???

Post by Secret »

My absolute favorite is Ms. Marvel. Ever since I first saw her costume change into the high-necked blue one piece with the so to speak lightning bolt and red sash at the waist along with her words that 'this thing fits like a second skin' I was sprung. It's difficult to know who I'd want to play her in film since I'd be forever hoping for an actress with strong skills in that department who would also embody the physical prowess of such a superheroine. If I could turn the clock back 15 years I'd choose Monica Potter for the role. (That's as of me thinking of somebody right now, I'm sure I could come up with others equally as deserving over the next month though if I were to keep remembering them)

As far as simply *being here* is concerned, I feel blessed to be able to say that my favorite is Wondra. Because as everybody else already knows, Emma G is so incomparable!!