Darkwing 3 is UP!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

hotstrangler
What is your main fetish?: strangling women
Why do you want to join this forum?: lots of interest with the fetish
Referral: internet

Re: Darkwing 3 Coming Soon!

Post by hotstrangler »

Blue can you explain to me why this girl make me so hot!!!!!!!!?????
i cannot believe you show us this pic!!!
It is just the hottest pic you can find
Or i am sure you have more surprise with yvonne
God do you see her legs?and hand strangling!!!
can i buy it now?
i guess no ...so please blue tease me again and again so i can come again and again...lol
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

hotstrangler wrote:Blue can you explain to me why this girl make me so hot!!!!!!!!?????
i cannot believe you show us this pic!!!
It is just the hottest pic you can find
Or i am sure you have more surprise with yvonne
God do you see her legs?and hand strangling!!!
can i buy it now?
i guess no ...so please blue tease me again and again so i can come again and again...lol
There are more, plus teaser posters, but I'd better get a release date before I post more.

I need to know what Superheroine fans think about offering this one on the SH forums. Do you think fans there would be interested?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

Bluestone wrote: There are more, plus teaser posters, but I'd better get a release date before I post more.

I need to know what Superheroine fans think about offering this one on the SH forums. Do you think fans there would be interested?

Blue
Is there any footage of Darkwing in costume? If not I'm not sure how this would be received. Why not post a topic and gauge the response? I think seeing Yvonne on screen again would draw some interest.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
hotstrangler

Post by hotstrangler »

sh forums?
you mean you will offer this gem?
i don not really get your questions

yvonne!!!!!!!
i love you
please tell her blue to make more films
i will buy of her like black widow

i guess all wondra too
i am a bit disapointed mace did not strangle her,you told me there w
ill be breathplay!!!

any date on darkwing
hope next week...
or tomorrow hihi
hotstrangler

Post by hotstrangler »

also blue
i can help you about sh

sh does not have to wear her costume
actually like me we can be fan of a girl(like me i love black widow,lynda,yvonne,emma...)
the girl can make 4 5 6 films i guess if we really fantasy on her...no need costume
kathy58
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: looks interesting...superheroine peril is discussed
Referral: internet..im a member of hypnotics world superheroine forum

Post by kathy58 »

wow...i dont own any of the darkwing series...but...looking at these teaser photos im starting to become a darkwing fan...and i agree with the one earlier post...i always thought a superheroine being tracked down in her secret idenity and then confronted was hot....may have to buy this one
is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or just a really cool opotamus?......mitch hedberg
rizoboy13
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like to follow on all death fetish news that i can on the web
Referral: web

Post by rizoboy13 »

to answer your question, Blue...

In my opinion it's good to break the mold if you are creating a serial type story with the heroine. I like to see her in her private life, I like that vulnerability, that reveal.

So an episode here or there that lets us glimpse this is a HUGE plus, because again, you don't want to get repetitive. You can also consider releasing a longer episode where you see the heroine both in civvies and in her costume in order to satisfy all needs.

But again, story first, if it's in serial mode. Great way to break the monotony.
supercrack
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to keep informed on the new superheroine vids produced by Bluestone, especially the Supergirl one.
Referral: I found this site googling about the new Bluestone superheroine vids.

Post by supercrack »

As a superheroine fan, I can say that I'm not interested in a movie if the heroine is not in costume at some point. I like to see her in her secret identity, but just in a scene, not the full movie. For example, in the next Supernova, I'd love to see Danica in her civvies before ripping her blouse to confront the bad guys :supes:

However, I must say that I don't own the previous Darkwing movies because I prefer superheroines that have some superpower, like Supernova or Wondra, so maybe I'm not the best to talk...
moviefan
What is your main fetish?: Erotic Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Participate with others with the same fetish.
Referral: Internet exploration.

Post by moviefan »

Hey Blue,

Just wanted to say how hot this strangling looks!!! 2 questions though.

1. How long is the garroting?

2. Does she open her eyes, gag or use any tongue during the strangle?

Got to say I am pretty excited about this from the pics. Just please have the actress occasionally stick her tongue out and gag during the strangle. Not a huge fan of the moaning I have sometimes heard in your films. Love how tight that garrote looks though:-)

Thanks.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for the feedback, Guys and Dolls, and keep it coming. Since this is a serialized set of videos, this one scene basically is the one in which Darkwing is caught out of costume, but we already have Episodes 1 & 2, so we have a feel for this girl in costume. This will be the break in the monotony and a scary look at her vulnerability (or not) when she's caught out of costume. For Supernova or Wondra, being caught out of costume could be an embarassment or an inconvenience, but they are just as powerful out of costume as in costume, but not so with Darkwing. Will she survive? Will she kick ass nonetheless? Does any of this interest you?

Oh, and here's beautiful wide open eyes with some tongue for Moviefan, and yes it's a long garotting. :lol2:

Blue

:ybat:
Attachments
DW 3 still 7.jpg
DW 3 still 7.jpg (983.25 KiB) Viewed 18839 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
moviefan
Why do you want to join this forum?: Participate with others with the same fetish.

Post by moviefan »

Hey Blue,

Thanks greatly for the pic! This looks like an instant buy! I find this greatly appealing with her dressed in sexy civilian clothes. Even more appealing than in her costume! Is genre videos the main way to buy your films now or do you still release them to nicheclips? I want to be able to get this right away but have never used anything but nicheclips before and I want to be able to use a credit card securely and easily.

Thanks again for the awesome pics!!! Feel free to post more of this incredibly erotic strangle:-)
hotstrangler

Post by hotstrangler »

oh i think this one is the hottest!!!!!

by the way i was thinking that not always wide eyes open is sexy
of course it is great but i remember my black widow
she has lots of close eyes and it was so erotic as well
we can feel that way how she can suffer during the breathplay!!
but in that case body language and gaging or gasping is important
all depends on the actress and how good she is showing in that instant the erotism of strangulation or garroting
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

moviefan wrote:Hey Blue,

Thanks greatly for the pic! This looks like an instant buy! I find this greatly appealing with her dressed in sexy civilian clothes. Even more appealing than in her costume! Is genre videos the main way to buy your films now or do you still release them to nicheclips? I want to be able to get this right away but have never used anything but nicheclips before and I want to be able to use a credit card securely and easily.

Thanks again for the awesome pics!!! Feel free to post more of this incredibly erotic strangle:-)
Best way to get the best of my stuff is through Genre Videos. If videos do get posted at Nicheclips at all, it'll be several weeks later, and then just one version, even if I offer several at Genre. This is because Niche doesn't allow multiple versions of videos, plus they take 40% off the top. I can't keep making videos if I have to take a 40% hit on sales. So, Genre Videos is definitely the place to get my videos as well as those of the other top producers!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
moviefan

Post by moviefan »

Hey Blue,

Just registered at genre video and sent you an email for credit card access. You finally got me to expand from nicheclips with this film! It looks that hot!

Thanks,

Moviefan
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

moviefan wrote:Hey Blue,

Just registered at genre video and sent you an email for credit card access. You finally got me to expand from nicheclips with this film! It looks that hot!

Thanks,

Moviefan
Activated and email response to this effect has been sent to you. Thanks for joining. I'm going to zip at least two versions of this video for one low price at GV. That itself is worth moving out of your comfort zone and registering at this fast-growing video mall.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com