Darkwing 3 is UP!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

angleman67
What is your main fetish?: superheroine peril and death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Enjoyed your Wondra videos and want to provide input for any future episodes
Referral: Googled Bluestone

Re: Darkwing 3 is UP!

Post by angleman67 »

Ack! Ignore previous post! Didn't realise the "Sultry Superheroine" text was also clickable. My bad! :shake:
Anyway, I am all ready and raring to hoover up several of these amazing videos but need to be able to use a credit card. :frown:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

angleman67 wrote:Ack! Ignore previous post! Didn't realise the "Sultry Superheroine" text was also clickable. My bad! :shake:
Anyway, I am all ready and raring to hoover up several of these amazing videos but need to be able to use a credit card. :frown:
Longtime members, simply email me if you need credit card funding for GV.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

You're actress for " darkwing 3 " is very Hot !!...I buy soon her death video ! :twisted: :pc:

Great job ! i like that ! :clap: :love:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

redking wrote:You're actress for " darkwing 3 " is very Hot !!...I buy soon her death video ! :twisted: :pc:

She is indeed! This is now one of my personal favourite videos. So glad I had it made!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

Bluestone wrote:
redking wrote:You're actress for " darkwing 3 " is very Hot !!...I buy soon her death video ! :twisted: :pc:

She is indeed! This is now one of my personal favourite videos. So glad I had it made!

Blue
Yeah, I'm also glad, that you made this smokin' hot video! Thank you very much. :D The strangle scene at the end was amazing! :excited: But I still need to get the peril scene aswell. Can't get enough of Yvonne :love:
hisbigness
What is your main fetish?: I have both a superheroine-in-peril and sleepy fetish. I don't have a death fetish per se, but it doesn't offend me and I do enjoy seeing the heroine defeated. Frankly I'm looking for a superheroine site with high production values and your videos seem to be so.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm looking for feedback on your videos and announcements of upcoming productions I might be interested in purchasing.
Referral: I found a Wondra preview on YouTube, was very impressed, and Googled Bluestone from there.

Post by hisbigness »

Just purchased Darkwing 3 today. It was my very first Bluestone purchase, but after watching it I can confidently say it will not be my last. My lord that was FANTASTIC!!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

hisbigness wrote:Just purchased Darkwing 3 today. It was my very first Bluestone purchase, but after watching it I can confidently say it will not be my last. My lord that was FANTASTIC!!
Glad you liked it hisbigness, may I recommend these:

White Angel 7
http://youtu.be/DB621NiIo9k

The Trap 2013
http://youtu.be/aNqnjvNzfUE

The Dark Widow
http://youtu.be/n7rWlFAVig0
JohnG
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat both modern and older. I greatly lean toward female vs. female and would prefer only female vs. female. Sensual reactions to the wounding is my primary fetish but death is expected due to the wounding.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is the most convenient way to see what producers have produced; to see new actresses; and hopefully view representative pics/gifs of video content.
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by JohnG »

I can't believe it took me 7 years to buy this clip but I'm glad I finally did.
Wow! what an incredibly hot strangling video! Such a perfect outfit for Yvonne's amazing back arching and great legs. We are even treated to so much time with her belly that is so rare in the superheroine videos.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

JohnG wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:39 am I can't believe it took me 7 years to buy this clip but I'm glad I finally did.
Wow! what an incredibly hot strangling video! Such a perfect outfit for Yvonne's amazing back arching and great legs. We are even treated to so much time with her belly that is so rare in the superheroine videos.
Glad you finally got it, and enjoyed what I've always thought was a truly excellent video!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Darkwing 3 still 1.jpg
Darkwing 3 still 1.jpg (793.03 KiB) Viewed 7634 times
DW 3 still 10.jpg
DW 3 still 10.jpg (791.86 KiB) Viewed 7634 times
DW 3 still 15.jpg
DW 3 still 15.jpg (558.8 KiB) Viewed 7634 times
DW 3 still 16.jpg
DW 3 still 16.jpg (659.6 KiB) Viewed 7634 times
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Is there not a directors cut version to darkwing 3?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Whiteknight wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:55 pm Is there not a directors cut version to darkwing 3?
Yes, there is! It is a longer version available here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=448

Darkwing3-DirectorsCut.jpg
Darkwing3-DirectorsCut.jpg (419.55 KiB) Viewed 7414 times
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:32 am Yes, there is! It is a longer version available here:
Blue

What elements are in this "DirectorsCut" version ?

I have already 3 versions of this movie with three differents ending, one with a win ending for the heroine, one with a neck snap ending, and one with a strangle ending...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:34 pm
Bluestone wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:32 am Yes, there is! It is a longer version available here:
Blue

What elements are in this "DirectorsCut" version ?

I have already 3 versions of this movie with three differents ending, one with a win ending for the heroine, one with a neck snap ending, and one with a strangle ending...

This is a strangle ending, but a longer strangle, since additional footage has been added to this version.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:54 pm This is a strangle ending, but a longer strangle, since additional footage has been added to this version.

Blue
OK, I have already a strangle death version of this one with a complete duration of 16 : 24, is it the same you are talking about ?