"1942, Love of Major Petvousky"

Reviews of Agasverus's website should be posted to this forum.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"1942, Love of Major Petvousky"

Post by G-Man »

"1942, Love of Major Petvousky” :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

Staring a stunning new actress named
Ekaterina the Agasverus store brings us another very fine shooting
themed title,
"1942, Love of Major Petvousky" (At Genre Videos)

G-Man's Review
The Agasverus store again provides another full figured blond beauty (Ekaterina) to play the role of the victim.
Playing a double agent named Olga who is found out by her lover Major Petvousky. Since she must now be
eliminated for her treachery, the Major goes to her to do the job alone.
He arrives at Olga’s place finding her half dressed sitting making herself up in front of a vanity.
Olga implies that she was inspecting him and knows of the Major’s plans for her.
After some sentimental sloppy words exchanged and Olga being happy to have her estranged lover do her in.
Olga further provokes the major by standing in front of him, dropping
her robe… exposing her well shaped full figured body and then pointing a gun at her X lover.
Soon after the major points his handgun at the voluptuous blond and then wastes little time to blow her away.
His first shot hits Olga a few inches below her left breast and causing her body to jerk violently, causing her
gun to go flying from her hand causing her to stagger back against a wall and showing much facial pain.
Within seconds Petvousky fires again and now hitting the busty blond some inches below her right breast.
Olga's body jerks again and then staggers to some nearby steps and then collapsing stretched out on her back.
Finally the Major fires a final shot and hitting they now dying Olga just above her right breast.
Soon after Petvousky quickly goes to the now dying Olga and holds her one last time as she dies in his arms.
He then releases her dead body stands up then steps back a bit and then blows his brains in.

Summery
Ekaterina is just plan “STUNNING(!!!)” another great find by Agasverus.
She’s also one that possesses the whole package… beautiful face, killer body and does a great job acting!!!
Ekaterina seems to do all the right reaction moves and facial expressions with each bullet hit.
Her scene also seems to be Agasverus’ version of Jane Randolph’s death scene from “Railroaded” (1947).
Agasverus’ choice to start the scene with the femme fatal dolling herself in a mirror is classic!!!
Then providing some very stimulating sexual tensious build up before Olga getting shot.
Plus he gives us some very fine directing, CGI work, lighting and editing!!!
The only criticism… after Petvousky pumps the last shot into Ekaterina it would have been nice if her last
seconds lasted some seconds longer.
She certainly has the whole package… beautiful face, killer body and can also act.
Most of all… its another KILL-HER PRICED!!! video... at $12.00!!!
Truly this one gives you bang for your buck!!!
A must see for any shooting fan!!!
G-Man rates
"1942, Love of Major Petvousky" as a “MUST HAVE”!!! .. :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: (4 out of 5)

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
smudger

Re: "1942, Love of Major Petvousky"

Post by smudger »

Not for me, I'm afraid, G! I mean, tits like those and he misses them completely? Hmmmm.

Post by 007 »

Yeah, maybe a missed opportunity :twisted:
However I have to agree with G :yes:
Overall it has a sexy hot looking babe, great atmosphere and nice build up.
GOOD JOB Agasverus!
I like my women shot, not stabbed!
Agasverus
What is your main fetish?: Shooting and strangling of women in erotic dresses.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to learn about new clips of producers, to read comments, to change opinions and to offer my clips.
Referral: I don't remember how did I find out about Femme Fatalities. I watch Blue's clips for a long time.

Post by Agasverus »

G-Man, 007 - many thanks! )
Montanee Bob

Post by Montanee Bob »

She is very sexy and all but I have to agree with Smudger. What ever happened to the good ole breast shot and the clutching or cupping of the breast after. Hardly see that anymore. Petra and Paola were the best. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Post by paola »

MOntanee, You are lovely :X
gold

Post by gold »

AG is really doing great productions and seems to be focusing on the beacon area. Totally agree Paola and Petra just fabulous and Favs of fans Cheers. :clap:
JoeBob

Post by JoeBob »

Montanee Bob wrote:She is very sexy and all but I have to agree with Smudger. What ever happened to the good ole breast shot and the clutching or cupping of the breast after. Hardly see that anymore. Petra and Paola were the best. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
I couldn't agree more - seems when a breast shot happens in some productions there is no reaction at all. I would have to add Savannah to list of ladies that can really sell a tit shot.
Joe Bob sez: check it out!