"I The Jury"

Reviews of Tommygun's videos should be posted on this forum!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"I The Jury"

Post by G-Man »

"I the Jury” :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: (5 out of 5)

Tommygun hits your libidinous senses point blank with
"I The Jury” another GREAT video from Black Nylons Films.

G-Man's Review
First, Tommygun should give us a warning… “Better fasten your seatbelt!!!”
When watching his version of Mickey Spillane’s famous hard-boiled crime thriller!
For he takes us on one hell-of-a rollercoaster ride of “arousing” satisfaction!!!
After four minutes, the video takes us to the first gritty death scene.
(which probably how Mr. Spillane would have envisioned it : -)
Here it has Eileen (played by Lacey Lane) first getting us in the mood with a nice eye candy
strip down and then to follow her on watching her take a bath.
After her she’s out of the tub… she’s confronted by Hal (a hit-man sent by Charlotte)
He tells Eileen she’s become a liability and needs to be terminated.
In desperation to save her life…she tries “the nude and seduce the killer” routine.
Of course Hal is not buying it and proceeds to pump two rounds into the naked blond, hitting her twice in the chest.
Causing Eileen to twist and fly over landing on her back to give us one very titillating performance!!!
A shoot and die scene that hits just about every fetish button…. Oooooh yeah!!!
Soon after we see Charlotte (Played by Savannah Costello ) come in an blow away Hal, from now knowing too much.
There is also bed scene with Mike & Charlotte, a few CSI type scenes and a morgue scene thrown in for good measure.
(The nude gal on the slab I did not recognize,)
But I know you all are not really interested in for me to talk about.
So let me move on to the following shooting of Myra (Played by Samantha Ford) and gets whacked by Charlotte
by mistakenly putting on Charlotte’s coat and finding drugs inside.
Here Charlotte puts two rounds into this unlucky blond… the first causing her to fly backwards, landing on a couch and
then flopping to the floor in a half fetal position.
The ruthless Charlotte then pushes the dying Myra on her back and proceeds to plant the second slug near the first…
Myra’s left breast.
Samantha’s death scene is also one exhilarating shooting fetish performance!!! Another must see!!!
By near the end of the movie Mike knows Charlotte is behind all the killings… and so we get to move to the big finallie.
He slips into Charlotte’s apartment and wait for his Femme Fatal to discover him.
Now Charlotte (Savannah) and Mike (Cletus Martin) play out the final iconic death scene.
Of course its played out more like in the book then the previous two films could ever do.
Savannah plays it out to the hilt… getting shot in her lower belly… with a great very stunned look on her face and then
a slow collapse to the floor…Then of course saying the famous line “How could you” before she dies. “SWEET”!!!

Hits & Misses
Tommygun’s version of “I The Jury” is a near perfect example on what a shooting video should look like!
Talk about raising the dead…from the first death scene this video is soooo arousing…
it should even give King Tut’s Mummy a BONE-ER!!! (Now that’s what I mean by raising the dead!!!)
First the acting…ALL!!!…and I mean ALL!!!... three gals Savannah, Samantha and Lacey gave us outstanding,
stimulating performances!
They provided us with plenty of arousing shudders, jerks, chest raising, back arching, sexy dying moans and
great facials!
On top of that…the gun and bullet-hit CGI effects were “FREAKEN AWSOME”!!! “A” Movie Caliber!!!
Last and certainly not least… the directing/editing also deserve a gold medal!
Also… film is in HD!!!
The only “Nit Picky” thing some of the acting between the death scenes could have been better.
BUT WHO CARES!!! All the death scenes were SWEEEET!!!

Summery
This video will make it hard to keep your pants dry!!!
“I The Jury” should gratify the most demanding shooting enthusiast!
The price of this video is worth every penny and is sure to please!!!
"I The Jury” is all aimed to please!!!
G-Man gives it a "MUST HAVE" rating!!!
.. :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: (5 out of 5)

Below are additional stills provided by the producer.
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Max5s

Re: "I The Jury"

Post by Max5s »

This is a top quality video and I would have given it a 5/5 rating if had been called anything but I, the Jury. Knowing Savannah was playing Charlotte, my anticipation was intense, but the bullet hit Charlotte in the wrong spot. Everything in Spillane's story builds toward that "one steel jacketed slug" that will get her where Jack got it; "just a bit below the belly button". I felt like I did at the end of the Assante/Carrera version. Everything else about the film is excellent.

Post by 007 »

I got this one last year and have to also agree it is a instant classic. :clap:
It certainly has the best bullet hit effects I seen in any movie.
All the parts of the acting, effects and editing fit together to make a awesome video.
It's always a pleasure to watch if you get my drift. :twisted:
I like my women shot, not stabbed!
gold

Post by gold »

Totally agree a true noir classic nice tg
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Max, fair enough... My bad! Ok, we're going to give a few bullet hits in the next few productions that ARE right below the belly button... Is that better than actually IN the belly button? I always thought that was a bit of a cheat, putting a bullet hole where there's already a hole, but then, I'm more of a boob man, myself. But I've got the message now!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Tommygun,

You make great videos, and I don't want to take away from that. For me personally, I like the videos where the gal gets it IN the belly button but that is my personal preference. Whatever you chose to do, I'm sure it/they will be a good video or collection of videos.

I, the Jury was a special case for those of us who latched on to the story in our youth. In the book, Spillane had Hammer say he was going to get the killer with one shot just below the navel. Later in an interview, Spillane repeats an old story where he is asked how Hammer could shoot Charlotte in the navel, and Spillane replied that "He (Hammer) missed." Spillane's focus was fairly narrow and he made references to several of his female characters' navels and even had a character stab a female protagonist there in one of the Tiger Mann novels (The Death Dealers I think it was).

Again, I think you made an excellent movie, but those of us who cemented our fetish on the end of that book would have jumped for joy if Savannah had been shot in the manner described in the original text. She fit the description of Charlotte very well and has a perfect belly for the role.
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

Wait and see what Tommygun has up his sleeve for you Max5s, it will be unbelievable with some of the fetish genre's best bellies being stabbed including Savannah, Ryanne, and Belle. He definitely has a winner in that one. I know when he releases it, will be a huge hit and a big success. CB
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Thanks, Chris. I'm sure they will be great as I like Tommygun's work. You did some great belly work with Savannah awhile back, too.
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

Yes well it definitely has Savannah, and I also was there to help capture the moment with Tommygun, so 8 eyes on the prize makes it 4 times nice..lol CB
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Hah! Chris and I had a competition to see who could kill these girls in the most exciting way. I'm not sure who won, but you've got to look at "Mayhem in the Dressing Room" to see the standards that have been set. I'm hoping to finish "Lady Scarface's Last Stand" in time for an end-of-March treat!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with