Funny Dances

Please post all Crime House reviews to this forum.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

melvin
What is your main fetish?: -loves pantyhose, foot fetish, asphyxiation, chloroform, playing with lifeless body, death stare, lesbian, long legs
-hates necro, hardcore, scat , hardcandy, bare legs, men in thights,
Why do you want to join this forum?: interact with likeminded people and receive recommendations
Referral: google

Funny Dances

Post by melvin »

So yeah, where do i start... this was my first clip that got my attention immediately upon joining chokechambers. What can i say. I can understand that this short film isn't really for the majority but for those that ticks the checkboxes of pantyhose fetishes, it can be that sweet sweet treat that one is craving for.

It starts off with 5 gorgeous leggy eastern european girls putting their nude hose on and starts dancing to some circus music, one by one is being taken away by a what is seemingly a go pro stick and ends up in a room where they sit their days out pondering what went wrong. The girls decided to part ways and one at the time begins striping in their respective rooms and starts to masturbate.

Long story short, They end up being dragged out of sight by this occult force and this is where the vid really kicks off my tangerine nuts and causes my hormones to go crazy. As the screen fades in, the camera then pans over their cold corpses in full nudity with solely their sheer pantyhose on (not even panties are spared). Up close footshots that clearly sees the silky fabric lining that creases along their cute feet and a few subtle crotch shots later, we're gifted to a thousand yard stare with their tongue sticking out. The aftermath is that they are now paraded as cadavers on the rug in a hallmark crimehouse fashion.

And here we are, the final 4 mins of this film alone is well worth the purchase for me at a asking price of $16. A definite must buy for any pantyhose fans out there. All this clip needs is asphyxiation play instead of vore and theres exculsively nothing more one could really ask for :)
Kudos to you team crimehouse!

9/10 :supes:
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (380.06 KiB) Viewed 9693 times