Egs death fetish clip review: Babysitter

Please post all Crime House reviews to this forum.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Post by Egeek »

(my rating system. 4 pantyhose means amazing. highest rating I give. 1 pantyhose is not good. a stocking is a inbetween like 3 pantyhose and a stocking.)

Clip title: Babysitter
Producer: Crime House Productions
Clip price: $16.00
Plot directly from the site:
"Juliana acts as a bad lazy girl. She works as a babysitter and misses watching over her client’s little son. He drowns. The bitch just runs away. Later her lawyers make a case that it was just an accident. Father decides to seek revenge. He finds a contract killer (Hass). She is a young girl, the daughter of ex-GKB agent. She is cruel, murder is her job and hobby. She should kill Juliana by drowning to make her suffer like the poor son. Juliana was doing her morning exercises when Hass enters her place. Just looks at this bitch – no guilt, no depression, she is doing fitness to keep her body young and sexy. Hass chloroforms her, then bonds her and put her away and waits for her to wake up. Juliana is in panic. Hass explains her fatal situation and after some enjoyment of Juliana’s pleas for mercy, slowly drowns her in aquarium. We see all her agony under water, her frightened look, bubble from month, eyes wide opened and her death stare in the end of execution. Hass checks dead Juliana’s pulse. Dead. She takes photos of the corpse to send them to the father. After her job it’s time for fun. She strips body and has some sexual games with dead victim, touching her feet, legs and breast."

My review thoughts: Where to begin? Well I can say is I think it was a well filmed clip. Before I get into my thoughts. This review will contain spoilers. The clip begins where you see a above shot of people playing hockey I think on a outside ice rank. A postive element. Then it moves onto you seeing a griefing father that lost his son because of a careless babysitter that was watching him. his son drowned while taking a bath. She wasn't watching him. That type stuff happens in reality. So it had a realistic reason for what the father had in mind. He wanted revenge. He hired a hit woman to take out that babysitter. Wrong to do because it was murder but as they say an eye for an eye. Human emotion. That hit woman was sexy! Her outfit included pantyhose and heels. If you are into sexy hit women type characters who wears hose and heels that looks like a secretary but is a cold hearted killer. You would love this clip. If you like revenge kills. You would love this clip. I love those combined themes. I write about a hit woman character myself. Can relate to the theme. The kill method wasn't a fave of mine. I don't have a drowning fetish. Couldn't relate to it. The hit woman dunked the babysitter head into a tank of water till she went necro and saw her death stare. I have death stare fetish so I can relate to that element anyways. The person who wrote the script has a drowning fetish so I have to respect his tastes too. If you have a drowning fetish you will like it I think. The vic was treated as a dead doll like in a erotic horror like scene. The hit woman stripped her and felt her red painted feet. That was hot. I can relate to that because I have a feet fetish. If you do you will like that part as well. I think the hit woman character had a bisexual side because besides feeling the dead girls bare feet, she also licked her tit. I loved that. She may be a cold hearted professional hit woman but she is a woman with sexual craves like any of us may have you know? hehe. She had to take pics of her dead target and send the pics to her client. That was a nice added detail. The script had details of a erotic horror/noir feel. The hit woman character was envisioned well. The actress that played her had very sexy legs in hose. Played the part well. The actress that played the target played it well. She was sexy too. nice feet and a cute ass. The actor who played the father did a pretty good job showing his fatherly emotions. Also its not in english but it has subtitles. With all that said I give this clip a rating of 4 pantyhose. This is Evil Geek signing off.