Egs death fetish clip review: No Smoking

Please post all Crime House reviews to this forum.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Post by Egeek »

(my rating system. 4 pantyhose means amazing. highest rating I give. 1 pantyhose is not good. a stocking is a inbetween like 3 pantyhose and a stocking.)

Clip title: No Smoking
Producer: Crime House Productions
Clip price: $15.00
Plot directly from the site:
"NEW VERY SEXY YOUNG MODEL ANNABELLE! A young couple (Kit and Annabelle) is in the café. A waitress is writing their order when a rich girl starts smoking a cigarette. «Oh no, you can’t smoke here!» - the waitress tries to stop her but the young man wants to be hero for his girlfriend and attacks the poor waitress. He chokes her on the floor for a long time. His victim tries to save her life, grabs Annabelle to her feet and legs. She dies. Kit takes her dead body, puts it in the table and suggests his girlfriend that she eat her. Glamorous sexy rich brunette is in shock. «You are sick! You are mad! I call the police» - she cries. Kit is very angry. He killed a girl for Annabelle’s honor and he’s not ready for this reaction. He grabs Annabelle’s throat and carries her to the wall. When she is killed he starts to play with bodies. He strips the girls full nude, puts the cigarette to Annabelle’s opened dead mouth (great death stare!) and lights the cigarette. When the police comes the detective takes the smoking cigarette from dead body’s mouth and extinguishes it in the ashtray. 24 minutes long with the girls doing a great leg show and strangulation reaction. "

My review thoughts: This review will contain spoilers. Anyways it has a simple plot. A guy and a girl out on a date. It turned into a murder scene when the guy strangles the sweet and sexy waitress and his not so sweet acting girlfriend. He wanted to show his love for his girlfriend by sticking up for her when the waitress told her not to smoke in the cafe. The girlfriend just didn't see it like that. I like the actress's facial expression when she saw the dead waitress's lifeless face and stare. A sight of disgust. of course that would make her victim number 2 and she would become a sexy dead doll too because he didnt care for her feelings on the whole situation. I found it to be original. I never seen a death fetish clip with type of setting before. In reality anything can set someone off. Thats true horror there. You get to have two sexy vics that both show thier sexy death stares. I got a hard on when seeing Annabelle show hers. The waitress looked sexy dead wearing just her black stockings and her black heels. Hell the actress looked sex alive wearing the black stockings and black heels. He even strips his dead girlfriend till she is nude. She went from being his girlfriend and him loving her to she being just a sexy dead doll to him. Loved the appealing poses he posed them in. I found myself masturbating to it more than once. Must have been the two sexy dead dolls. Hehe. I love that he even put a cigarette into his dead girlfriends mouth and lit it. That is original too. It was a fun and arousing clip to see. the strangles were done well. Since it was a cafe then there would have been witnesses. Would he have killed them? You have to pretend that it was a quiet evening at the cafe. Sometimes to enjoy a clip you have to throw reality logic.It had what I like and it probably will for others as well I think. I give this clip a 3 pantyhose. This is evil geek signing off.