Egs death fetish clip review: Strangled by the ghost

Please post all Crime House reviews to this forum.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Post by Egeek »

(my rating system. 4 pantyhose means amazing. highest rating I give. 1 pantyhose is not good. a stocking is a inbetween like 3 pantyhose and a stocking.)

Clip title: Strangled by the ghost
Producer: Crime House Productions
Plot directly from the site:
"Plot. The girl comes home. She is frighten because strange noises followed her. She takes off her clothes and goes to the shower. She forgets about strange noises and relaxes. But invisible ghost opens the door, catches her to her throat and slowly strangles her to her death."
Starring: Juliana

My review thoughts:
This review may contain spoilers. This clip I have to say falls under the erotic horror category for sure. The clip starts off with a scene of a rainstorm. That set the scene for a horror like theme. Then you see the sexy character quickly enter her bathroom because she thought she heard noices. That added to the scene. She has on a sexy outfit that includes black colored pantyhose and heels. That helps set the scene for a erotic horror feel. The way Juliana strips and gets into the shower was hot. Loved her strangle facial expression and noises. Many sexy feet views. Making it look like she was being strangled by a ghost was well done. The views of her sexy feet rubbing against the shower door as she is being strangled by the ghost was so arousing. a have your underwear down to enjoy moment. hehe. I only wish that her toes were painted a color like red or something. Its left up to the imagination why the ghost was after sexy women like her. I give this clip a rating of a 3 pantyhose. This is evil geek signing off.