Egs death fetish clip review: Office Killer

Please post all Crime House reviews to this forum.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Post by Egeek »

(my rating system. 4 pantyhose means amazing. highest rating I give. 1 pantyhose is not good. a stocking is a inbetween like 3 pantyhose and a stocking.)

Clip title: Office Killer
Producer: Crime House Productions
Clip price: $13.99
Plot directly from the site:
"Two office women are working late at the office.
Angelina is in the office with her shoes off working on the computer. The killer enters through the door and orders Angelina to stand up against the wall, yelling at her and inquiring about the whereabouts of a certain computer disk. Angelina is terrified and pleading with the killer that she does not know where it is.
During this, Luiza casually walks into the office through the door and closes it, not realizing what is happening yet. She is carrying her shoes and some folders. She stops short when she finally sees Angelina and the killer and realizes what is happening. She also becomes terrified asking what is going on. The killer orders Luiza against the wall next to Angelina. He begins again yelling where the computer disk is.
The camera is stationary behind the killer, at an angle and distance where both Angelina and Luiza can be seen head to toe.
The killer now orders both women to turn and face the wall. He shoots Luiza twice with a silencer pistols. She lets out an "Ugh" with each hit. She arches her back slightly and drops her shoes and the folders she is still holding on to. She slumps down the wall down to her knees and then her upper torso collapses sideways to the floor (legs bent and soles of feet facing out towards camera). She is dead before she even hits the floor. Open-eyed death stare.
Angelina seeing this is terrified out of her mind. She now turns around and faces the killer begging for her life. In mid-sentence, the killer shoots her once in the head, showing a single forehead bullet hole with a blank stare. She falls back against the wall and slides down the wall and crumbles very limply onto the floor next to Luiza. She is dead before she hits the floor with open-eyed death stare.
The killer drags Angelina out of the room by her ankles. The camera remains fixed on Luiza as she still lays dead on the ground. After dragging Angelina into another room, the killer returns and drags Luiza out of the room by her hands or wrists.
Both women are laying side by side on their backs in another room. The camera is stationary at a low angle/position, back far enough where both women are in view, with pantyhosed soles of feet facing the camera. The killer removes both women's clothing except for their pantyhose and bra. He lifts up their upper torso to remove their blouse shirts (still with open-eyed death stare and ***** visible from mouth and forehead bullet-hole). The killer inspects the clothes for the computer disk but cannot find it. He places the clothes inside a bag.
The killer now drags both bodies by their arms/wrists (very limply) down a long office hallway. The camera is stationary at one end of the hallway at a low angle, capturing the soles of the pantyhosed feet as they are dragged away. In this scene, the bodies are actually being dragged further away from the camera as the camera is stationary and does not follow the dragging.
Both bodies are then seen being dragged into the bathroom. Both bodies are placed into a single stall to conceal them."

My thoughts:
This review may contain spoilers. I found it arousing on a fetish level. I liked the plot. a killer comes by to get something that he is looking for. Doesn't find what he is looking for but kills who is there anyways. even if he did find what he was there looking for. He would have killed them anyways most likely. Hell it is a dark fantasy scene after all. hehe. Close shots of two sexy victims feet incased in hose. Also shots of their legs. If you have a death fetish for the execution style kills like a woman being shot in the head or one forced to turn around and then shot in the back. It has that too. The killer even posed the bodies next to the toilet in the bathroom. Considering they both were sexy victims that had on hose and shot and posed in a appealing view. It reminded me of a kill scene in a movie titled anguish. It was a custom scene so maybe the person or the producer loved that scene too. Nice body dragging. Nice views of the bodies. there was a little blood splatter on one of the papers that fell on the floor when the first sexy woman was killed. I liked the technique that was used where it very quickly zoomed into a closer look at the bodies. One view of the first vic and then of the other vic. Gave it a crime scene feel. It was neat to see. Wish it had more of a office setting look though. Maybe both vics have different colored hose on. I give this clip a rating of a 3 pantyhose. This is evil geek signing off.