Egs death fetish clip review: black crane

Please post all Crime House reviews to this forum.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Egs death fetish clip review: black crane

Post by Egeek »

Egs death fetish clip review: black crane: when the legend began!

(my rating system. 4 pantyhose means amazing. highest rating I give. 1 pantyhose is not good. a stocking is a inbetween like 3 pantyhose and a stocking.)

Clip title: black crane: when the legend began!
Producer: Crime House Productions
Clip price: $14.99
Clip details/plot details:
Starring: Mary and Nata
Fetish elements:
Stabbing to head, shard from mouth, death stare, pantyhose, playing with body, female fatale
the plot: It has to do with a woman named Charlotte Bedlam. who will later become a professional hit woman known as the black crane. Charlotte Bedlam was a young woman that was given a life sentence for a couple murders she committed. She found in jail by "the company". She was given a second chance. They knew about her history and wanted her to take out someone. A daughter of a corrupt senator. To show a message that corruption can bite you in the butt. haunt you for the rest of your life in some way. Sadly that was the reason for the hit. If she was successful in their eyes. Then they would hire her as a professional hit woman. She becomes a professional hit woman known as the black crane because of that hit.

My thoughts:
Since this review has to do with a custom clip from a story idea of mine. I want to hit this review at a different direction. Go more indepth. I have mixed feelings regarding the custom but will hit those reasons for that. I was afraid to get a custom clip filmed by this company. Had some not great experiences with other companies. Stuff came out in not great quality or seemed rushed etc. Been lied to in the past. I want to move on from that. This custom I guess goes by 90% of the story that its based on that I have written. Stuff that was mentioned in the story wasnt filmed. Stuff that makes up the plot more. You can read the story and fill in the blanks as you watch the clip. That is very doable. I can since its my custom can add in some extra text to tell more of the tale. the evil geek fan edit version for my own private collection. This clip is still very much enjoyed. Mainly not really because of the scenes but of the killer character. I finally got to see the black crane character portrayed on film. Immortalized in a short death fetish clip basically. That I love a lot. The actress nata portrayed the black crane character very well. I created the character that I have written about many times as a sexy, sadistic, and cold heart type hit woman. She has no morals. She is a sexual sadist. A murderer. That type of character I could see 100% through the acting of nata. Her body I can picture as the black crane. Her legs in black pantyhose looks very f***ing hot btw. her facial expression during the kill I enjoyed seeing. I loved that detail of as she came slowly behind mary's character you see the reflection of her in a broken piece of the mirror. Basically symbolizing that death was there and Mary's character was about to be come n*cro. She showed a cold hearted like expression. The way she stripped down to her bra and panties looked elegant yet sexual. Hard to explain but thats how I felt when I saw that part. That was her way of getting ready to get intimate with her dead target/prey. Hearing the actress say her character lines in russian and reading the subtitles right before rubbing the girls feet incased in white pantyhose on her panties covered vagina was hot. Thats what the black crane does in the stories. Gets up and gets dressed and leaves. She gives this grin of satisfaction from her kill and enjoyment of her target/prey. nothing more than that and a sexual object.Plus if you are a fan of my black crane stories it also shows that she was pleased to see her target wearing pantyhose. she has respect for other women that do. that is the only respect she has. That and sexy feet. hehe. She left. Like in the story that is when officially became the hit woman known as the black crane. The target character that was played by the actress named mary. She played the target named lucy. A sweet and innocent and sexy looking daughter of a corrupt senator. She had to pay the price for that. Also liked to wear hose around the house. That was that character. Mary played it well too. Has that sweet and innocent look for that role. White colored pantyhose gives more detail to that character I think. Plus its sexy. hehe. The kill method that I wrote to have the black crane character use had horror movie like look. Being a fan of horror movies I added that detail to the black crane's personality. The kill method was inspired by two horror movies. One being a kill scene from the movie friday the 13th part 8. where the girl was stabbed by a piece a broken mirror. It was my own horror movie reference I think. Also the way she was stabbed in the back of the head with the piece of broken mirror made reference to a kill scene from the movie titled pieces. If you seen those two horror movies you may see that. That horror movie type kill effect was well done too I think. it had just enough amount of gore. If you like horror movie type kills that are creative and a little gory you would like that part. If you like sexy and sadistic type hit women characters then you would enjoy this clip. Both characters wearing hose gives it that death fetish feel in my eyes and I think for others it may too. As for the scene set ups. That was good to see. Like for example how the black crane character was found in a jail cell by the company who wanted to recruit her to be a hit woman. She was in jail because she was a murderer. Life in jail and given a second chance in a way. It had a jail cell type feeling a little. Grim. Her character sitting there smoking a cigurate was a nice touch. Thinking. You see the part where you see the text on screen shown the details of a target they need to be killed. That helps add to the scene. He disappears and apparently shows her released from jail sets up the plot title I think. where the legend begins. Maybe that is truly where it begins her life as a hit woman. As you see her read over the information she gives this expression of what the f**k. Confused a little. Maybe thinking to take that second chance to rot in the jail for the rest of her life. Then you see another facial expression. The expression of thinking about using her murder skills and her inner demon to become a professional killer for them. There was details that I loved that I saw. There is stuff that I wish I saw in the clip. Hence why I have mixed feelings. Stuff that was added details for the characters. Why the hit happened. With that said after looking at every little detail and a few watches of the clip and some masturbating. I give this clip a rating of a 3 pantyhose. Enjoy the clip if you purchase it and are a fan of the black crane character. This is evil geek signing off.