Egs death fetish clip review: Fire Fight!

Please post all Crime House reviews to this forum.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Egs death fetish clip review: Fire Fight!

Post by Egeek »

Egs death fetish clip review: Fire Fight

(my rating system. 4 pantyhose means amazing. highest rating I give. 1 pantyhose is not good. a stocking is a inbetween like 3 pantyhose and a stocking.)

Clip title: Fire Fight
Producer: Crime House Productions
Clip price: $17.99
Clip details/plot details:

Starring: "Luiza" and "Juliana" and "Hass"

"GREAT FETISH STUFF FOR SHOOTING AND PANTYHOSE LOVERS ONE OF THE BEST OUR CLASSIC SHOOTERS EVER! The Filming is done in classic death fetish traditions, taking the most favorite fetish elements in one movie! Great erotic shooting spy thriller First part. Shoot out. The movie starts when 3 sexy female agents are waiting for their enemy – agent 0016. They are from the special female army, machines for killing. Well educated in prestigious special high school, very sexy and smart, they seduce their victims, take all they need and then.. kill! But agent 0016 is a very professional contract killer from Mi6. During shooting out and firefight, He kills them all - Juliana falls by getting shot in her back, Luiza is wounded in her arm, then she gets bullet to the chest and then to the neck (bullet time slow motion effect). Hass takes the bullet in her bellybutton and then falls by headshot. Second part. Postmortem. Agent 0016 checks the dead bodies. He searches for secret flashcards, documents, so he needs to strip them nude, staying their nude corpses only in black stockings. He closes their eyes, puts bodies in different poses."

My thoughts:
Basically it's a professional killer vs professional killer. Death fetish style of course. 3 sexy professional killers against one professional killer. He wins and they become sexy looking dead dolls. Afterwards he looks for what he was there for. It fits the title of the clip. There is a fire fight. There is partial stripping. The vics are stripped down to their heels, stockings, and pantyhose. I liked that two of them had on stockings and one of them had on pantyhose. Nice to see that mix. Sexy death fetish eye candy for me and for others im sure too. Hehe. There is posing of the bodies like having them lying face down. I found that hot. You don't see that dead doll pose often. The killer showed a little remorse and respect. He closed their eyes at the end. I love death stares and still see that but it's interesting to see that killer characteristic too. I wish the body pans were a little slower and saw more close ups. How the clip began was interesting. Looking like they were getting ready and into the killing mood right before their enemy enters through the door. How did they know he was coming? were they tipped off? I guess that part is left up to the imagination. With all that said. I give this clip a rating of a two pantyhose and a stocking. This is evil geek signing off.