Review for SLA's Real Estate Mortal Business

The title says it all! Check out these sexy Latin Amazons!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Ric delCampo

Review for SLA's Real Estate Mortal Business

Post by Ric delCampo »

Browsing through the site, I came across this section. This review is a bit self-serving, (I want to be honest,) because the video I am reviewing I wrote as a custom for Sexy Latin Amazons. And I want to promote the video. (Not that I get any compensation, other than if the video sells well, they may be more inclined to produce other customs for me.)

Real Estate Mortal Business. (It is based on a short story I wrote for Fet Noir, called 'The Real Estate Deal.' I rewrote it for the video version, so there are differences. I later posted that story here, at FF.)

Stars:

Yurimar as Andrea Alvarez, a professional assassin
Tania, as Barbara Balderas, a cheating wife
Krisby as Cecilia Calderon, a professional assassin
Yuri as Dinora Delgado, a real estate agent

Plot: Cecilia is hired to murder a cheating wife, and she complicates the assignment a bit. Plus, there are further unforeseen complications. I am being a bit vague here as I don't want to give away too much of the plot.

I want to call out Krisby for her excellent acting job. All four of them did well, but Krisby's role was the most demanding, and she pulled it off very well.

I also want to call out Yuri especially for her death stare. It was a perfect death stare and she maintained it through various scenes.

SPOILER ALERT: All four actress had very good death scenes. (Hint. Hint. Four death scenes.) As I said, all four actresses did very well in their acting, and that includes their death scenes. All four by gunshot. 2 to the heart, 2 to the guts.

All four actresses are very hot! The costumer dressed them very sexily, I gave very minimal instructions on how my characters were to be dressed, and the choices were excellent.

Dialogue is in Spanish, but there are subtitles in English. (I know some people don't like reading subtitles. I am not one of them. Also, I don't need them, as I speak Spanish.) I suppose you could enjoy the video without understanding the dialogue.

Perhaps my only complaint would be an assassin has a photograph of her intended victim. The viewer must see this photo to understand better a plot twist. I don't think the photo was shown clearly enough to the viewer.
But most viewers won't care.

There is also a continuity error that a sharp-eyed viewer spotted. But it doesn't effect the quality of the video in any way. It's just fun to mention it and see if any other viewers are as sharp-eyed.

If you like shooting videos and murder plots, I give this video 10 out of 10. But then, I am biased.

Preview Link:

Sexy Latin Amazons Purchase Page: https://www.sexylatinamazon.com/index.php
Attachments
YDD.jpg
YDD.jpg (100.52 KiB) Viewed 4402 times
YAA.jpg
YAA.jpg (119.82 KiB) Viewed 4402 times
Y DD RE D.jpg
Y DD RE D.jpg (109.35 KiB) Viewed 4402 times
TBB.jpg
TBB.jpg (72.71 KiB) Viewed 4402 times
KCC.jpg
KCC.jpg (121.44 KiB) Viewed 4402 times
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Storm9

Re: Review for SLA's Real Estate Mortal Business

Post by Storm9 »

Have to add this ..

Krisby has become an AWESOME SLA actress ...
She has gotten better with time. Very impressed with this lovely lady.

Plus shared with Mayra .. I honestly did not recognize her at first, this new look for her.
NOT complaining she looks wonderful.

God I miss being able to get customs made ... Would love to be able to give SLA a custom video project.

Hope they get to use that tub some more, in the future.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Storm9 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:07 pm Have to add this ..

Krisby has become an AWESOME SLA actress ...
She has gotten better with time. Very impressed with this lovely lady.

Hope they get to use that tub some more, in the future.
As I understand, they rented the house just for this video. Then used it for a few more videos while they still had access to the house.

As for the tub. That was one of my jokes in the video. Krisby/Cecilia is a ruthless assassin. But she kills her victims in the bathtub because she doesn't want to leave a mess for whoever has to clean up afterward.
I am hoping that joke wasn't too subtle. I included it twice, to make it more obvious.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Mainly the size of the tub ...
They could load up several ladies there, depending on how they pose them.

I can not mention studio anymore by their request.
Yet one series of customs .. Usually ended up with up to 3 ladies all dead in the tub together final posing.
So you can see why that certain item caught my eye.