Identify this clip pls..

Post your shared videos and explicit photos here! Non-explicit photos can be posted on the public forums, but explicit photos should be posted on this non-public forum!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

anatolybochevsky
What is your main fetish?: Evil villainess in movies, their fights and defeats
Why do you want to join this forum?: To watch videos and images others share
Referral: Google search

Identify this clip pls..

Post by anatolybochevsky »

Can someone tell me which movie this fight is from? Any info would help like name of actress, language, date of release or anything... It's incomplete and would like to see the full sequence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzifTsED1BE&t=1s
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: Identify this clip pls..

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Hi,

I could help you about the language used in the asian movies, I can recognize which languages are used between : Japanese, Korean, Chinese, south asian. But unfortunately your clip has only shouting, yelling and groaming from the actresses, not languages. If the clip was a bit more long where we can listen someone talking for real, maybe I could tell you which country this video is from.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cNGA9wlIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQheJ-n3Qm4

Hi,

I watched your others clips and I can tell you they are talking chinese (中国語 ), therefore these movies are from Hong Kong or Taiwan...

Very amazing and awesome clips they are !!!
anatolybochevsky
What is your main fetish?: Evil villainess in movies, their fights and defeats
Why do you want to join this forum?: To watch videos and images others share
Referral: Google search

Post by anatolybochevsky »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Hi,

I could help you about the language used in the asian movies, I can recognize which languages are used between : Japanese, Korean, Chinese, south asian. But unfortunately your clip has only shouting, yelling and groaming from the actresses, not languages. If the clip was a bit more long where we can listen someone talking for real, maybe I could tell you which country this video is from.

Thank you for your response. I understand it's hard to judge it from that kind of video it is. But I have been looking for it for a really long time. And since this is a huge forum, thought I might be lucky. But thanks for reaching out. Yes those 2 clips are cool!!