Beautiful Warriors

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Re: Beautiful Warriors

Post by BCharco »

Hello Dear Friends,
In my previous publication about our new movie « The Cursed Dagger », you discovered the Beautiful Queen Katyana who is in danger to lose her crown…
See her young sister, Naomi ! Do you think this beautiful young woman will be able to take the power on the Kingdom of the amazons ?

To know it, just follow this link … 🤩⚔️💪🏼

https://dsnx.app/bw-cursed-dagger

BERNARD CHARCO
BEAUTIFUL WARRIORS – CHIEF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
BWS BLOG: HTTPS://BLOG.BEAUTIFULWARRIORS.VIP/
BWS STORE: HTTPS://STORE.BEAUTIFULWARRIORS.VIP/
CONTACT US? CONTACT@BEAUTIFULWARRIORS.VIP
CUSTOMIZATIONS? CUSTOMIZATIONS@BEAUTIFULWARRIORS.VIP
CUSTOMER SUPPORT? HELPDESK@BEAUTIFULWARRIORS.VIP
ANY COMPLAINT? REPORT@BEAUTIFULWARRIORS.VIP
Attachments
F4A06E63-DB01-4430-8F87-5B172EAF84D0.jpeg
F4A06E63-DB01-4430-8F87-5B172EAF84D0.jpeg (547.52 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Hello Dear Friends,
My Beautiful Warriors wish you an excellent weekend !
🤩⚔️💪🏼

To discover our new movie or the the previous ones :
https://dsnx.app/bw-cursed-dagger

BERNARD CHARCO
Attachments
0701F3D5-C141-444B-B0E7-7B9755AA7E86.jpeg
0701F3D5-C141-444B-B0E7-7B9755AA7E86.jpeg (638.94 KiB) Viewed 4426 times
D78EE35C-2995-496E-AA5A-B0A1695333B8.png
D78EE35C-2995-496E-AA5A-B0A1695333B8.png (6.24 MiB) Viewed 4426 times
3C4D2E1C-1964-4F08-B730-706D0A4E48AF.png
3C4D2E1C-1964-4F08-B730-706D0A4E48AF.png (6.94 MiB) Viewed 4426 times
409A5060-29C5-468C-9562-F3F6E35E25C5.png
409A5060-29C5-468C-9562-F3F6E35E25C5.png (6.61 MiB) Viewed 4426 times
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Hello Dear Friends,
Our new movie to be released in 20 days !
The Prophecy…
🤩⚔️💪🏼

https://dsnx.app/bw-the-prophecy

BERNARD CHARCO

BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Hello Dear Friends,
Some photos of the courageous attackers in our next production : The Prophecy…
Have a great day
Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼

BERNARD CHARCO
BWS BLOG: http://HTTPS://BLOG.BEAUTIFULWARRIORS.VIP/
BWS STORE: http://HTTPS://STORE.BEAUTIFULWARRIORS.VIP/
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

And the photos… 😂
Attachments
164034BC-332C-4F61-B2B8-950EA380206C.jpeg
164034BC-332C-4F61-B2B8-950EA380206C.jpeg (369.09 KiB) Viewed 3871 times
1E9420DE-2616-4B99-BDF6-1147FCBC1E74.jpeg
1E9420DE-2616-4B99-BDF6-1147FCBC1E74.jpeg (260.3 KiB) Viewed 3871 times
C703E445-1901-465F-83D7-F6A6E28FAB17.jpeg
C703E445-1901-465F-83D7-F6A6E28FAB17.jpeg (536.58 KiB) Viewed 3871 times
FEF9B86E-E886-449C-BADD-3A23AB99C160.jpeg
FEF9B86E-E886-449C-BADD-3A23AB99C160.jpeg (361.96 KiB) Viewed 3871 times
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Hello Dear Friends,
This weekend, I have written this little photo story.
I hope you will enjoy it 🤩⚔️💪🏼
Bernard

https://dsnx.app/bws-end-of-great-warrior
Attachments
9BCE18F8-9939-44E6-8E72-EF148368D659.jpeg
9BCE18F8-9939-44E6-8E72-EF148368D659.jpeg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3365 times
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

This is based on the images of the movie : « We don’t pay ».
Bernard
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Hello Dear Friends !
The Prophecy…
Our next production will be released within 6 days !

In this epic 20-minute film, you will discover how a brave Spartan war leader will guide her young female warriors into battle.... How an entire elite army from Athens will be destroyed despite fierce resistance to the enemy.... How these beautiful young women will be slaughtered without mercy...
But will the prophecy come true?
Will Iuraly, the war leader, survive the onslaught despite the curse that now seems to follow her despite her brilliant success?
Let us believe it...

Have a great day
Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼

BERNARD CHARCO
BWS BLOG: http://HTTPS://BLOG.BEAUTIFULWARRIORS.VIP/
BWS STORE: http://HTTPS://STORE.BEAUTIFULWARRIORS.VIP/

mmm

Post by mmm »

Is there pussy arrow with topless in next films ???
Boston37

Post by Boston37 »

Just found your stuff! So happy I did. Going to buy the topless scenes now! One of my favorite SLA films had one of the dead warriors topless and tied up to a post. Would love to see that end. A fallen warrior topless with hands tied above head as the victor displayed body of the fallen. Gunna buy your videos now! Can’t wait for the prophecy and the battle is over for more topless! Are those your only topless films? Including the cursed dagger and flashback? The mafia ones are great for modern topless. Thanks!
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Thank you for your words and your enthusiasm, Boston37! It's always nice to meet someone who shares the same passion.

I also remember that beautiful film in which, at the end of the battle, one of the warriors is tied to a pole with her breasts exposed...

To answer your questions, we have made 5 films so far:

1. "The Rampart".
2. "Flashback (Atenea is topless)
3. "We'll not pay
4. "Bloody New Year" (Katyana and Atenea are topless)
5. "The Cursed Dagger" (Katyana is topless)

Tomorrow, our new film: 'The Prophecy', will be released. It's a story full of epic battles and sexy sword combats.... Atenea plays several roles, two of which end up topless.

In 1 month, the first episode of the film "Under My Boot" will be released, a film made for one of our loyal customers: 10 beautiful female warriors fight bravely and fall in battle for us. Katyana and Atenea grace us with beautiful topless scenes...

Monday 27th February, our Beautiful Warriors go back into battle! We record "Triumph and Defeat". There several new actresses (4) will shoot topless scenes...

We have almost finished the editing of " The Battle is over " in which Katyana is beautiful topless in a river... Release planned in May.

Here you go, Dear Boston37. Welcome amongst our Beautiful Warriors!
Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼

BERNARD CHARCO
BWS STORE: //HTTPS://STORE.BEAUTIFULWARRIORS.VIP/
Boston37

Post by Boston37 »

Thank you!! I will buy the new year story. And the one you’re filming Monday sounds amazing! Will you be able to tell us which models will be topless after you film? Or if there preview pictures? I cannot wait! And do you have rates for custom videos? Or do you do custom videos? Thanks!
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Thank you, Dear Boston37 🙏🏼😊

Next Tuesday I'll probably have photos and screenshots from the 27 February shoot. I will share some backstage images.

The topless warriors will be 3 new actresses working for the first time with BW's and our faithful and brave Atenea (who has the soul of a true warrior).

I haven't shared any images from "Under my Boot" yet. You'll see that it will be a beautiful film too. We will be able to admire the feet, the legs, the breasts of our beautiful warriors. Before and during the battle. The victorious warriors will take without mercy the sandals, boots and armour of their victims as trophies of war! The first part of the film lasts 20 minutes. We plan to shoot the rest of the film (Under My Boot, The Revenge) at the end of March or during April.

Regarding custimisation, we make films on demand. The client comes up with an idea and I write a script that the client can modify according to his wishes. The price depends on the number of actresses and the length of the film.
Anyone interested can send me an email and I will be happy to give you a quote.

Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼

BERNARD CHARCO
Boston37

Post by Boston37 »

BCharco wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:44 am Thank you, Dear Boston37 🙏🏼😊

Next Tuesday I'll probably have photos and screenshots from the 27 February shoot. I will share some backstage images.

The topless warriors will be 3 new actresses working for the first time with BW's and our faithful and brave Atenea (who has the soul of a true warrior).

I haven't shared any images from "Under my Boot" yet. You'll see that it will be a beautiful film too. We will be able to admire the feet, the legs, the breasts of our beautiful warriors. Before and during the battle. The victorious warriors will take without mercy the sandals, boots and armour of their victims as trophies of war! The first part of the film lasts 20 minutes. We plan to shoot the rest of the film (Under My Boot, The Revenge) at the end of March or during April.

Regarding custimisation, we make films on demand. The client comes up with an idea and I write a script that the client can modify according to his wishes. The price depends on the number of actresses and the length of the film.
Anyone interested can send me an email and I will be happy to give you a quote.

Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼

BERNARD CHARCO
Thank you! Can’t wait. I’ll have to think of a script
mmm