NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Ric delCampo

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by Ric delCampo »

Nice too see that you make use of the house you rented for my video. :D

A proposito: Le mande un e-mail con dos preguntas hace poco. Preguntas sobre un guion que espero acabar de escridir ya luego. No quiero mandarle el guion hasta que sepa que lo peuda producir.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Post by SLA »

Ric delCampo wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:52 pm Nice too see that you make use of the house you rented for my video. :D

A proposito: Le mande un e-mail con dos preguntas hace poco. Preguntas sobre un guion que espero acabar de escridir ya luego. No quiero mandarle el guion hasta que sepa que lo peuda producir.
Of course yes friend, impossible to say no!
It is a pleasure for us to record your stories.
I will write to you by mail.

Kisses
Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

MAFIA WAR - SICARIA 2

Post by SLA »

My dear FF friends.
Without many words I come to present the new and one of the most anticipated videos.

MAFIA WAR - SICARIA 2.

It's already available on our website... That's right!

the special performance of Yuri, Yurimar, Krisby and Tania comes with a lot of sensuality, the SLA style today shines with these beautiful actresses. This video contains special effects, various deaths (with eyes open, closed, agony, etc.) The clothes they wear are very sensual, showing off their beautiful legs, we will also see our beautiful actresses in bikinis, bare feet... and if you want to know more about this video, you can download it directly from our website www.sexylatinamazon.com

Tania is a professional assassin hired to end the life of Yury, one of the main bosses of the mafia. To carry out her mission, Tania will have to enter a bunker well guarded by Yury's bodyguards and eliminate them one by one, leaving behind a path of beautiful lifeless gangsters, but Tania will find great resistance from Yury and his henchmen whom he will endanger. her life and the fulfillment of her mission. This video has a lot of action and very sensual girls, watch it complete on our website.

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Woww ! I can´t wait to download it.
Thanks for this new video.
OlegKosak

Post by OlegKosak »

Hello dear Mayra. I have seen your last video SICARIA 2 and I have been pleasantly very amazed by this video. I loved it, this video has everything I would like to see in a video of this type. The performance of each of them is incredible. When Tanya chokes Yuri with a rope, her performance looked very real. Yuri is an excellent actress. I thought she was really suffocating. Tanya's performance was very good and she looks beautiful in that mini dress with the high boots, very sexy. The video is action-packed from the start and it gets better by the minute. And the death of each girl is sensual, the scenes are well done. Yurimar is a nice surprise and she doesn't stop being sexy at all times. And I'm glad to see Crisbi in action at SLA again. She is a very beautiful woman and I love seeing her in your videos. The final scene is incredible, seeing the 3 topless and bikini villains shooting sensually while fighting Tanya. I only have a few criticisms, the first is that the bullets from Yuri's gun do not run out and she is not seen to reload her gun and the other is the disappearance of Yurimar's body when he falls lifeless wearing a red mini dress, just for that I give this video 9 stars out of 10. Finally to the members of the forum I recommend you to watch this video and you will agree with me. Thanks again Mayra and the entire SLA team for this excellent film. :pc: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SLA

Re: ¡NUEVO! Vídeos de Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

chubodr wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:31 pm Woww ! I can´t wait to download it.
Thanks for this new video.
Excellent! I await your comments when you download it. It is already on our website
SLA

Post by SLA »

OlegKosak wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:00 pm Hello dear Mayra. I have seen your last video SICARIA 2 and I have been pleasantly very amazed by this video. I loved it, this video has everything I would like to see in a video of this type. The performance of each of them is incredible. When Tanya chokes Yuri with a rope, her performance looked very real. Yuri is an excellent actress. I thought she was really suffocating. Tanya's performance was very good and she looks beautiful in that mini dress with the high boots, very sexy. The video is action-packed from the start and it gets better by the minute. And the death of each girl is sensual, the scenes are well done. Yurimar is a nice surprise and she doesn't stop being sexy at all times. And I'm glad to see Crisbi in action at SLA again. She is a very beautiful woman and I love seeing her in your videos. The final scene is incredible, seeing the 3 topless and bikini villains shooting sensually while fighting Tanya. I only have a few criticisms, the first is that the bullets from Yuri's gun do not run out and she is not seen to reload her gun and the other is the disappearance of Yurimar's body when he falls lifeless wearing a red mini dress, just for that I give this video 9 stars out of 10. Finally to the members of the forum I recommend you to watch this video and you will agree with me. Thanks again Mayra and the entire SLA team for this excellent film. :pc: :clap: :clap: :clap:
My dear friend Oleg. Thanks for your good comments. For us, that score that you give us makes us feel so proud of our result. Thank you for recommending us and especially for taking the time to clarify our little faults. For us it is always important to give the opinion of each one of you.
A hug.
Mayra Divine
SLA

TANIA IS SICARIA 2 - MAFIA WAR BY SLA

Post by SLA »

She is very original when it comes to killing her victims.
No matter what the method, what kind of weapons she uses, she can use knives, ropes or a silencer, but she is willing to kill her enemies.

You don't want to be his next victim!

Have you seen this chapter yet?

MAFIA WAR - SICARIA 2

Will there be a third part?
Leave me your comments to make it possible.
FULL VIDEO:
www.sexylatinamazon.com

[video][/video]

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: TANIA IS SICARIA 2 - MAFIA WAR BY SLA

Post by SSkykingDA »

SLA wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:10 pm She is very original when it comes to killing her victims.
No matter what the method, what kind of weapons she uses, she can use knives, ropes or a silencer, but she is willing to kill her enemies.

MAFIA WAR - SICARIA 2

FULL VIDEO:
www.sexylatinamazon.com

[video][/video]

Garrotes are my favorite, I prefer my sexy victims left in condition to have their bodies fully enjoyed! :twisted:
mmm

Re: TANIA IS SICARIA 2 - MAFIA WAR BY SLA

Post by mmm »

SLA wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:10 pm She is very original when it comes to killing her victims.

MAFIA WAR - SICARIA 2

FULL VIDEO:
www.sexylatinamazon.com

[video][/video]

More new topless model in third part
SLA

Post by SLA »

She has taken on 3 different characters, in which she looks beautiful and willing to end everything that makes her feel threatened. The weapons, the boots and the costumes that she wears make it special, in one of the scenes we can see her in the pool enjoying the afternoon with her friends, they take advantage of the moment to have a few drinks and get comfortable, taking off their clothes superiors. Although Yurimar along with her beautiful friends finds herself armed to face a war... She is surprised... The other characters that Yiri and Tomado have a lot in common, in the end, it seems that all the paths of this beautiful woman lead to death. We can see her dead in different characters and in different ways.

I share with love some photographs of this beautiful warrior.

SLA Warrior MAFIA WAR - SICARIA 2.

TRAILER:

FULL VIDEO:
www.sexylatinamazon.com

mmm

Post by mmm »

Will do new topless model in third part ???
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Hi Mayra,

I bought this movie from the time it was available..
and I have to say that this is one of your BEST work so far!!!
It has everything I wanted from a movie.. and especially YURI!!!
She is so sexy, very hot, that dead slide on the wall, and the final death is perfect: naked, bloody, with eyes open!

All the girls did amazing work. Even Tania the solo agent is HOT! looking forward to see her naked as well!
The shots, angle, and direction is really good.
Everything is perfect, and to all of you who is still on the fence.. don't wait too long!
I truly recommend this movie!

Looking forward to see the next SICARIA movie!!

Thank you so much, Mayra and the rest of SLA production team,
you all have done a wonderful work!!
Amazon Hunter

Post by Amazon Hunter »

he, when you release a classical amazon again? It's a long time now -.-
SLA

Post by SLA »

mmm wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:21 pm Will do new topless model in third part ???
We haven't finished the script yet, but surely there will be.

Greetings.

Mayra Divine