Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Re: Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

Post by Advocate »

Big movie update already in our new store!

LAST QUEST
A dangerous mercenary girl is tasked with a mission to infect enemy computers with a deadly virus. In order to sneak into the IT Centre behind a secret cottage, she has to eliminate the female guards. She prefers to work quietly and uses a garrote. However, her overconfidence and carelessness leads to a tragic ending and mission failure when she is strangled by her own garrote!
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/product/last-quest

ANOTHER BEAUTY PEGANT MASSACRE
Two contestants go together to the room and as they enter the room they go into shock when they see the decapitated contestant sitting on the bed. As they turn around to go warn the others, they’re confronted with Mr. Sandman who grabs them both by their throats and squeezes hard. He lifts them up a bit first so they’re standing on their tip toes. The heel of their feet slips out the back of their shoes showing half of their soles. He walks forward. They’re forced to walk backward on their tip toes toward a wall that has hooks to hang coats. He lifts them up more, slowly, as they go up the pressure on their throats increases, their eyes open wide, and faces turn red, the tongue extends out. Their feet now on the air. He twists his hand on one of the contestants breaking her neck. Her feet shake quick and relax. Her shoes fall off from her feet. The other one is almost dead from choking. The other was already dead. He leaves them hanging there.

Another contestant goes to the resting room to check on them since it’s been a while. She enters the room and sees the three contestants dead. Before she can scream a swoosh sound is heard, accompanied by a gushing sound. Mr. Sandman who appeared behind her, had swong a machete right across her neck. A faint gag is heard from her and a shocked look on her face. Faint gags come out of her. Her stare goes blank. A red line appears around her neck. She falls kneeling position first. The back of her feet pop out of the back her shoes. As she stays kneeled her head slowly falls off and hits the floor. Her headless corpse stays kneeled for just a few more seconds and falls forward. Her shoes half way off. We can see half of her soles. As her foot twitch a bit the shoes come off completely. A few more twitches as the last vestiges of life leave her body, then relax.

The last contestant is still in the waiting room. She is waiting and wondering where is everyone. Mr. Sandman appears from behind, puts his hand on her forehead to force it back and with a long knife starts to cut her throat. Mr. Sandman grabs her head by the temples and twists the head around 180 degrees.

Now Mr. Sandman recovers all the bodies. Sits them on the floor straight with their backs resting on the wall. Right next to each other. The ones that are decapitated, he puts the heads right next to them. We see the sitting corpses with legs straight so soles of their feet are looking forward to camera.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... t-massacre

KILLER IN THE TRAP. MEDLEY OF FIVE FILMS
The medley of similar customs of spies being eliminated by gunshot.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... five-films

NOTHING SPECIAL JUST A BUSINESS
"Well, what can I say? This is a well put together film. Firstly, I want to praise the camerawork and the angles, which emphasised the aesthetic side of the film. Secondly (and this is probably the most important thing) the acting of the actresses, especially Emma and Lee, who embodied the two opposing extremes of any thriller - genuine fear and arrogant cold-bloodedness. And, thirdly, the music, which runs a thin line of anxiety through the entire film". Customer's Review.

PLOT: Emma is a successful worker in a famous company - she is talented, smart and hardworking. And she expects a promotion in her job. But there is one problem, or rather one person who is the problem. This is Marina, who is the niece of the director. Using family privileges, this useless lady interferes with Emma, preventing her from moving up the career ladder. Well, it's time to make Marina a stepping stone on the path to success.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... a-business

LAS PISTOLETAS
…"I am impressed from the very beginning by the introductory, animated titles and western music.

Also I like the house in which the story takes place. The elegant and tidy room nicely contrast with the merciless plot.
Another really hot element: nice and slim figures of all threes girls emphasized by the very girlish, tender blouses and tight trousers.
Hair styles of the girls are also nice and natural, especially Yaninas blonde hair nicely contrasts with her black clothes.
And the shots on the dead bodies of two girls during the duel between the sheriff and the bad boy are also very tense and fatal.
And now I am getting to the three best elements:

really big thanks for two wide belts that each girl wear and with the gun holsters that are damn low. Just these parts of the clothes make the girls very thrilling
very nice, natural and cute acting with the great poses and face expressions during talking, shootout and death scenes. Perfect strict expressions in the shootout and shock that follows…. I love when all three girls, especially Ksusha, behave like students and are very careless despite the action is very dangerous,
the final duel scene which is made into each detail, just precisely as it should be with both the great taking the bullet out of the holster and the Pollies poses. This is scene I have been waiting for very long"
Review of customer

This script is inspired by the American western movie "Bad Girls" from 1994.

Plot:
Two young and beauty women - the female sheriff and her female assistant are in some room.
There are detailed shots on the nice girls' bodies in the tight trousers and cool blouses.
The young assistant asks the sheriff. - So… You think we finally found them? I cannot wait to shoot them dead…
The female sheriff is very self-assured and answers: - Yeah…. they must be somewhere here… Either we will arrest them orthey will die today. But be carefull… they are dangerous…
-For them I am good enough…- the rookie answers frivolously.
Then there is a shot on another couple - a woman and man hiding behind some corner or boxes.
They are members of the gang that robbed a lot of banks and killed many people.
-I can already see them…- the bad girl says watching the sheriff and her assistant.
And the boss answers: - Yeah… how stupid they are… - he grins…
-OK …- the bad girl continues… -Let's do it….. That little rookie looks like she handles gun for the first time….
the bad girl whispers, laughing silently … The guy only grins again….
Then the bad girl opens the fire.
She kills the young sheriff assistant almost immediately by shooting her into her forehead. But the female sheriff is good and in the short shootout she manages to kill the bad girl.
So there are two female victims after this fatal firefight: the bad girl and the sheriff's assistant are both shot dead.
Only the bad guy and the female sheriff stay alive.
The guy disappears somewhere.
The female sheriff kneels down and looks at her young and beautiful assistant that lies dead on the ground being hit fatally by the bullet.
-I'll revenge…. I promise….- the sheriff whispers.
She stands up, she steps over another dead body of the bad girl and goes to find the guy.
She searches some place with her gun ready.
-Hey, you you….I'm here! - she suddenly hears behind her back so she sharply turns round.
Now the bank robber and female sheriff face each other.
-Come on …….. - the man says sarcastically and he continues:
-Take it easy … I have no bullets….- he says laughing loudly and he puts both his hands up just to show that he is defenseless.
The girl smiles scornfully. She takes out one bullet from her gun (or her belt).
She holds the bullet in her fingers. She shows it to the man. There is a detailed shot on her smiling face and her fingers holding the bullet.
Then she throws the bullet at the man. The bullet falls down on the ground just in front of the man.

-Pick it up! - the girl orders the guy calmly and self-assuredly. -I'll give you a chance to die like a man" she continues.
The man again laughs loudly and he shakes his head….. -This is very stupid of you, my dear….-
He says and he puts the bullet into his gun.
They both put their guns back into the holsters.
Then they stand with the concentrated expressions.
There are the detailed shots on the girls eyes, lips, breasts, and hips.
Also there are detailed shots on her inpatient and shivering fingers that are close to her gun handle.
Then they both shoot. The girl misses. On the contrary the guy strikes the target precisely.
The girl is hit fatally in her chest by the bullet that she just a few whiles before passed to her enemy.
She falls on her back with disbelief and shock in her face. Then her body starts jerking uncontrollably.
She dies with her hands and legs spread, lying on her back.
In her dead and widely open eyes and mouth the surprise can still be seen.
The man approaches slowly to her dead body. He smiles scornfully. -As I said…. just a naive girl…
And when he passes the dead body of the bad girl he only watches her for a while, shrugs his shoulders and says: - Sorry, dear…
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/product/las-pistoletas

MOSCOW 2345-2
CUSTOM

"Nice one, Sally looks great. And excellent fights"

Review of the customer

5 DIFFERENT SCENES OF DEADLY FIGHTING BETWEEN MAX AND SALLY!

In some Scene Max wins and Sally is dead, in some scene Sally kills Max

PLOT
This is the second prequel to Moscow 2345, starring the character played by Sally. With time traveling as a concept, we get the chance to see her several times failing the mission to obtain the blueprints before she succeeds.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/product/moscow-2345-2

GYM SHOOTING 2
An offended abandoned girl commits reprisals against her boyfriend and her boyfriend in the gym.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/product/gym-shooting-2

Kathelin Kane Mystery Mysterious
Kathelin Kane Mystery Mysterious ritualistic thriller
Many episodes in aqua!
Super interesting plot
1990-s thrillers style
Ethtetic murder scenes
Our stars Ksysha Zaichik, Annabelle and Edward Petrov make their best roles!
Premier Rate Custom movie!
Kathleen Kane is a police girl, a daughter of John Kane, old and respected policeman who was brutally killed. Druid symbols were left on his body. Brave Kathleen decided to solve this case and get revenge on her fathers’ murders. Her colleagues and friends try to stop her because it’s too dangerous but the brave girl starts her mystic investigation …
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... mysterious
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Advocate wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:10 am Big movie update already in our new store!

LAST QUEST
A dangerous mercenary girl is tasked with a mission to infect enemy computers with a deadly virus. In order to sneak into the IT Centre behind a secret cottage, she has to eliminate the female guards. She prefers to work quietly and uses a garrote. However, her overconfidence and carelessness leads to a tragic ending and mission failure when she is strangled by her own garrote!

Two contestants go together to the room and as they enter the room they go into shock when they see the decapitated contestant sitting on the bed. As they turn around to go warn the others, they’re confronted with Mr. Sandman who grabs them both by their throats and squeezes hard. He lifts them up a bit first so they’re standing on their tip toes. The heel of their feet slips out the back of their shoes showing half of their soles. He walks forward. They’re forced to walk backward on their tip toes toward a wall that has hooks to hang coats. He lifts them up more, slowly, as they go up the pressure on their throats increases, their eyes open wide, and faces turn red, the tongue extends out. Their feet now on the air. He twists his hand on one of the contestants breaking her neck. Her feet shake quick and relax. Her shoes fall off from her feet. The other one is almost dead from choking. The other was already dead. He leaves them hanging there.

Another contestant goes to the resting room to check on them since it’s been a while. She enters the room and sees the three contestants dead. Before she can scream a swoosh sound is heard, accompanied by a gushing sound. Mr. Sandman who appeared behind her, had swong a machete right across her neck. A faint gag is heard from her and a shocked look on her face. Faint gags come out of her. Her stare goes blank. A red line appears around her neck. She falls kneeling position first. The back of her feet pop out of the back her shoes. As she stays kneeled her head slowly falls off and hits the floor. Her headless corpse stays kneeled for just a few more seconds and falls forward. Her shoes half way off. We can see half of her soles. As her foot twitch a bit the shoes come off completely. A few more twitches as the last vestiges of life leave her body, then relax.

The last contestant is still in the waiting room. She is waiting and wondering where is everyone. Mr. Sandman appears from behind, puts his hand on her forehead to force it back and with a long knife starts to cut her throat. Mr. Sandman grabs her head by the temples and twists the head around 180 degrees.

Now Mr. Sandman recovers all the bodies. Sits them on the floor straight with their backs resting on the wall. Right next to each other. The ones that are decapitated, he puts the heads right next to them. We see the sitting corpses with legs straight so soles of their feet are looking forward to camera.

"Well, what can I say? This is a well put together film. Firstly, I want to praise the camerawork and the angles, which emphasised the aesthetic side of the film. Secondly (and this is probably the most important thing) the acting of the actresses, especially Emma and Lee, who embodied the two opposing extremes of any thriller - genuine fear and arrogant cold-bloodedness. And, thirdly, the music, which runs a thin line of anxiety through the entire film". Customer's Review.

PLOT: Emma is a successful worker in a famous company - she is talented, smart and hardworking. And she expects a promotion in her job. But there is one problem, or rather one person who is the problem. This is Marina, who is the niece of the director. Using family privileges, this useless lady interferes with Emma, preventing her from moving up the career ladder. Well, it's time to make Marina a stepping stone on the path to success.

LAS PISTOLETAS
…"I am impressed from the very beginning by the introductory, animated titles and western music.

Also I like the house in which the story takes place. The elegant and tidy room nicely contrast with the merciless plot.
Another really hot element: nice and slim figures of all threes girls emphasized by the very girlish, tender blouses and tight trousers.
Hair styles of the girls are also nice and natural, especially Yaninas blonde hair nicely contrasts with her black clothes.
And the shots on the dead bodies of two girls during the duel between the sheriff and the bad boy are also very tense and fatal.

really big thanks for two wide belts that each girl wear and with the gun holsters that are damn low. Just these parts of the clothes make the girls very thrilling
very nice, natural and cute acting with the great poses and face expressions during talking, shootout and death scenes. Perfect strict expressions in the shootout and shock that follows…. I love when all three girls, especially Ksusha, behave like students and are very careless despite the action is very dangerous,
the final duel scene which is made into each detail, just precisely as it should be with both the great taking the bullet out of the holster and the Pollies poses. This is scene I have been waiting for very long"
Review of customer

Plot:
Two young and beauty women - the female sheriff and her female assistant are in some room.
There are detailed shots on the nice girls' bodies in the tight trousers and cool blouses.
The young assistant asks the sheriff. - So… You think we finally found them? I cannot wait to shoot them dead…
The female sheriff is very self-assured and answers: - Yeah…. they must be somewhere here… Either we will arrest them orthey will die today. But be carefull… they are dangerous…
Then there is a shot on another couple - a woman and man hiding behind some corner or boxes.
-I can already see them…- the bad girl says watching the sheriff and her assistant.
-OK …- the bad girl continues… -Let's do it….. That little rookie looks like she handles gun for the first time….
She kills the young sheriff assistant almost immediately by shooting her into her forehead. But the female sheriff is good and in the short shootout she manages to kill the bad girl.
So there are two female victims after this fatal firefight: the bad girl and the sheriff's assistant are both shot dead.
The female sheriff kneels down and looks at her young and beautiful assistant that lies dead on the ground being hit fatally by the bullet.
She stands up, she steps over another dead body of the bad girl and goes to find the guy.
-Hey, you you….I'm here! - she suddenly hears behind her back so she sharply turns round.
-Take it easy … I have no bullets….- he says laughing loudly and he puts both his hands up just to show that he is defenseless.
The girl smiles scornfully. She takes out one bullet from her gun (or her belt).
She holds the bullet in her fingers. She shows it to the man. There is a detailed shot on her smiling face and her fingers holding the bullet.
Then she throws the bullet at the man. The bullet falls down on the ground just in front of the man.

-Pick it up! - the girl orders the guy calmly and self-assuredly. -I'll give you a chance to die like a man" she continues.
The man again laughs loudly and he shakes his head….. -This is very stupid of you, my dear….-
Also there are detailed shots on her inpatient and shivering fingers that are close to her gun handle.
Then they both shoot. The girl misses. On the contrary the guy strikes the target precisely.
The girl is hit fatally in her chest by the bullet that she just a few whiles before passed to her enemy.
She falls on her back with disbelief and shock in her face. Then her body starts jerking uncontrollably.
The man approaches slowly to her dead body. He smiles scornfully. -As I said…. just a naive girl…
And when he passes the dead body of the bad girl he only watches her for a while, shrugs his shoulders and says: - Sorry, dear…

MOSCOW 2345-2
CUSTOM

Review of the customer

PLOT
This is the second prequel to Moscow 2345, starring the character played by Sally. With time traveling as a concept, we get the chance to see her several times failing the mission to obtain the blueprints before she succeeds.

GYM SHOOTING 2
An offended abandoned girl commits reprisals against her boyfriend and her boyfriend in the gym.

Many episodes in aqua!
Super interesting plot
1990-s thrillers style
Ethtetic murder scenes
Kathleen Kane is a police girl, a daughter of John Kane, old and respected policeman who was brutally killed. Druid symbols were left on his body. Brave Kathleen decided to solve this case and get revenge on her fathers’ murders. Her colleagues and friends try to stop her because it’s too dangerous but the brave girl starts her mystic investigation …
It looks nice, but your store isn't taking credit card info. I don't use crypto.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:18 am
Advocate wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:10 am Big movie update already in our new store!

LAST QUEST

LAS PISTOLETAS

Review of customer

Plot:

MOSCOW 2345-2
CUSTOM

Review of the customer

PLOT

GYM SHOOTING 2

Many episodes in aqua!
Super interesting plot
1990-s thrillers style
Ethtetic murder scenes
It looks nice, but your store isn't taking credit card info. I don't use crypto.

I already bought a few videos from the new store site with my credit card, it is very simple, completely securised, very fast and no errors or bugs, maybe better than in gumroad as there are more methods for the payments.

I didn't use crypto yet to buy their videos but surely it will be very simple to use.
Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.

Post by Advocate »

SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:18 am

LAST QUEST

LAS PISTOLETAS

Review of customer

Plot:

MOSCOW 2345-2
CUSTOM

Review of the customer

PLOT

GYM SHOOTING 2

Many episodes in aqua!
Super interesting plot
1990-s thrillers style
Ethtetic murder scenes
Hello! Try to buy the movie again. We've fixed something in the settings and now it should be easier to get a movie.
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

BEAUTIFUL REVENGE
The remake of the scene from “Golden Eye” (1995) when the female villain was hanged in the end of battle.
Demonica is in the role of villain.

In this project our customer asked us to remake this scene with some custom modification and changing agent 007 for female character.

Great Toxic Moon Style Production!
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... ul-revenge
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

We've reuploaded a lot of our best movies for you + added new ones we just made. Come watch it!

THREE STORIES OF CHLOROFORM

Different short scenarios.

Three short horror films.

Scenario 1: college students studying at home

Scenario 2: as nurses going home from work

Scenario 3: while jogging outside

For the entire film, there should be a total of 12 chloroform scenes, 1min each.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... chloroform

ADULTERY
34 MINUTES LONG!

Custom Movie

Starring: Billy Brag, Tatiana, Scarlett Fandera, Sonya Krueger

Tony is a successful businessman. He does an excellent commerce at his own firm. Someone will say: here he is - an ideal boss, friend, husband. Only Tony's wife disagrees. She knows that this moron betrays her every time when he climbs under next skirt on the side. Well, today the wife will punish the shameless husband. And she will do this not by getting her hands dirty, but using the services of professional killers. Those who know their job - will do it quickly, stylishly, efficiently, and they will also provide a discount. Well, how can anyone refuse such a lucrative offer?
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/product/adultery

TILL FINISH DO THEM PART

Jim and Kat are happy together. They are newlyweds and their married life is just beginning. But not many people know that their facade of happiness is built on a heap of financial fraud and bankrupt people. But how long can they enjoy it? The answer to this question will be quietly whispered to them by the dangerous Mira

https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... -them-part

CHLOROFORM MANIAC
Tatiana is a university student (holding books and wears backpack) coming home from university when she gets chloroformed and put in the car. She wakes up and tries to get out so he pulls over to put her to sleep again.

He carries her to the house/woods. She wakes up and he puts her to sleeper hold until she loses unconsciousness. It's the new case of this far town…

https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... orm-maniac

TARGET IMPOSSIBLE

Independent horror movie about trying to attach immortal enemy.

https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... impossible

ENJOY THE SHOW!
jross

Post by jross »

Eexcited about the videos but hard to decide without more pics or a short trailer. I normally dont narrow it down and i probably would buy more often than i do. Not sure if others feel the same way. They are cool posters but sometimes posters dont reflect whats in the video.

Thanks
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

jross wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:46 pm Eexcited about the videos but hard to decide without more pics or a short trailer. I normally dont narrow it down and i probably would buy more often than i do. Not sure if others feel the same way. They are cool posters but sometimes posters dont reflect whats in the video.

Thanks
Hey I already posted some screenshots and the storyline of my custom "TARGET IMPOSSIBLE" here, a great custom !!! =>

viewtopic.php?p=172363#p172363

viewtopic.php?p=172982#p172982
RTdenim
What is your main fetish?: Depictions of females ACTING out death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have enjoyed and purchased your work in the past.
Referral: I actually thought this board had gone away. I saw it through your post on DS.

Post by RTdenim »

jross wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:46 pm Eexcited about the videos but hard to decide without more pics or a short trailer. I normally dont narrow it down and i probably would buy more often than i do. Not sure if others feel the same way. They are cool posters but sometimes posters dont reflect whats in the video.

Thanks
I would agree jross. I need to have a pretty good feeling about whats going to be in a video before I spend money on it. written descriptions don't really cut it. These posters, although artistically done, don't provide enough info for me to be comfortable making a purchase.
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

HI DEAR FRIENS
PAYPAL IS AVAILABLE FOR BUYING

From now on you can use PayPal for purchasing our films! Just select PayPal in payment methods if you want to use it! 
Payments via bank cards and crypto is also available!

And we also added a movie (with screenshots ;-) )

OFFICE DEADLY DISPUTE
Starring: Demonica, Bella Lenina, Sally

«Thank you for your great work
The video is perfect.
Bella and Sally are great. The clothes are perfect. The jeans, the boots, the gloves… All is fantastic.
The actions are so great. Everything fits together.
Demonica is also a great actress.
This team is great, fantastic.
Facial expressions and gestures.. Everything is great. Thank you for the great implementation of the story. You have the best team»

Feedback of scriptwriter
CUSTOM

PLOT

A story about office female spy whos methods of getting information is not so ecologic.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... ly-dispute
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

Thanks
We've added screenshots to every movie in our store, come pick your cool movie!
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

We've added some great new films!
And if you buy 2 of them (MATCH GAME SHOW + DEATH MATCH) you will get 25% discount!
We have also added a wonderful detective drama CALL OF DUTY IV!

MATCH GAME SHOW
Mira Green plays an undefeated fighting champion. She receives excess income from participating in competitions and wealthy clients bet on her. However, a fighting star cannot have enemies who weave their own intrigues and do everything possible to turn the girl from a legendary winner into a loser cast down in disgrace.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... -game-show

DEATH MATCH
A grandiose project from Jijoshi.
An exciting thriller on the sensitive topic of fighting without rules. A huge number of hysterical fights, intrigues, heartbreaking plot twists and of course a cruel unexpected ending.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/product/death-match

CALL OF DUTY IV
A dramatic police story in the CSI detective genre.
A police couple, a man and a woman, who are on a romantic mission in life, get into a fight with a dangerous antagonist, as a result of which the woman dies. This becomes a deeply traumatic experience for her friend. He has a hard time identifying her body. Now a long revenge follows…
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... of-duty-iv
Totallibertarianism

Hey !

You put the wrong movie in to sale ? The screenshots are not from my custom "DEATH MATCH GAME SHOW ! => https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... -game-show

Advocate

Post by Advocate »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:13 pm Hey !

You put the wrong movie in to sale ? The screenshots are not from my custom "DEATH MATCH GAME SHOW ! => https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... -game-show

Hi. We accidentally made the mistake of adding screenshots from a neighbouring film. But it's fixed now and this masterpiece is a happy treat for everyone who bought it) :clap:
Totallibertarianism

For those who don't know, Crime House studio has another store site where you can buy old videos and new videos of them, other than nicheclips and other than Hornetmovie, it is this one => http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001069/index.php

You have to just create an account with your e-mail and you can buy all the stuff there, I have already an account in this store site for years and I have already bought some videos, the payment system is completely securised.