NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

asphyxlvr1281

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by asphyxlvr1281 »

Evil Fantasies wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:01 pm RELEASED!!! ROPE FOR PUNISHMENT
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/cpsos

MODELS: KITANA, MARISSA AND JAZARA

Kitana stole from the criminal boss and is hanged as punishment. Marissa and Jazara have a lot of fun and want to earn some extra money while filming Kitana serving her sentence through the rope. Kitana shows a tough fight and we see a lot of struggling feet. Of course, Kitana loses this fight and the two executioners collect Kitana's bodily fluids in a bucket so that they don't have to clean up.
This looks awesome!
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - VR PERFORMANCE TEST - BARBY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/srnsqg

Barby is an agent and she's just coming home from her daily jog when she sees a package and a gun on the table. The agency has come up with a VR game for this year's performance test. Barby has 5 rounds to prove her suitability. She must find a secret item and escape. Enemies may appear and try to stop you. Can Barby do it? If she doesn't make it, the agency has no use for Barby, which means her death.
Attachments
Snapshot_1431.JPG
Snapshot_1431.JPG (163.29 KiB) Viewed 4927 times
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

SAD NEWS!!!

Our EFC Gumroad Store will be closed. Purchases are no longer possible. I'm already working hard on solutions and concepts. Basically, I will work on bringing all videos into the new webshop. With more than 200 films and daily custom work and working on new projects, this will take some time.

You can find a few films here:
https://www.evil-fantasies.com/

Please support us on Patreon:
https://patreon.com/user?u=79934078

It is currently unclear whether my other shops are still functioning:
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/
https://sfcinema.gumroad.com/

All these things will not affect the custom work and there is no need to worry.
I will continue to keep you updated on all channels.
Kafunanapa3
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join a community that I can be apart of.
Referral: Search Engine

Post by Kafunanapa3 »

That's a shame.

I just saw that you released VR Performance and hoped to buy it. Is there anywhere else we can purchase it so that we can keep supporting you?
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

Kafunanapa3 wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:45 pm That's a shame.

I just saw that you released VR Performance and hoped to buy it. Is there anywhere else we can purchase it so that we can keep supporting you?
Thank you for your message. The best way to reach me is via email: evil-fantasies@gmx.de

We can temporarily accept manual orders.
You send me the films you want. I then create a text document using the MEGA DLs. You can then purchase this document via Payloadz. This process is similar to the ordering process on the new evil-fantasies.com website. Except the response times won't be instant.
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

UPDATES!!!

The first videos are already online again in the new shop:

And our Asian Gumroad shop is continuing to operate as normal for now.
That's why I've released six films of our Asian Beauties there that were previously available at EFC.
I've also released a new film there.

RELEASED!!! ASIAN SPY STORIES - EPISODE 01
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/

Attachments
Snapshot_1429.JPG
Snapshot_1429.JPG (151.34 KiB) Viewed 3640 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! CRIMINAL TAKEDOWN
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/l/vyetr

STARRING: QUYNIE, HELEN, KELLY, STELLA AND TIARA

Quynie and Helen are criminals and on the run from justice. Tiara is hot on their heels, which is why Quynie and Helen have taken two civilians hostage. Kelly and Stella are crouching on the floor, frightened, while Quynie and Helen threaten them. When Tiara stands at the door and confidently encourages them to surrender, Helen and Quynie take the hostages and use them as human shields. Tiara enters the apartment and seeks cover when the fire is opened. Helen and Quynie have also taken cover with their hostages. In the heat of the moment, both hostages die. Helen is shot and crawls to Quynie. Quynie betrays her friend by using her as a human shield. Tiara has little pity for Helen and shoots her to the ground, where Helen dies. Quynie retreats further and shoots from a covered position until she runs out of ammunition. Tiara advances further and is disarmed by Quynie. Quynie tries to escape, but Tiara is quick and pounces on her and starts choking her. Tiara chokes Quynie for four minutes in agony, but when she just won't die, she ends it with a loud crack. She breaks her neck. We see Tiara exhausted leaving the scene and get numerous shots of the battlefield.
Attachments
Snapshot_15341.JPG
Snapshot_15341.JPG (115.03 KiB) Viewed 3358 times
Snapshot_1534.JPG
Snapshot_1534.JPG (74.69 KiB) Viewed 3358 times
Snapshot_1533.JPG
Snapshot_1533.JPG (98.7 KiB) Viewed 3358 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - LAST YOGA CLASS - JOSIE

You are very welcome in our shop. Check out the trailer, many preview images and the description.
Attachments
Snapshot_1548.JPG
Snapshot_1548.JPG (214.85 KiB) Viewed 2998 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - YOGA NECK SNAP 2

MODELS: RAQUEL, MARY, KATE AND PENELOPE

Raquel has invited her friends Penelope, Mary and Kate to a private yoga session. No one suspects what will happen, because Raquel secretly breaks the necks of all three during meditation. Afterwards, Raquel enjoys the feet of the three dead young women and then lines them up one after the other in a sitting position against the wall. She continues to worship the dead feet and then strips the corpses down to their underwear. But what is that? Penelope is not dead at all. She stands up and runs away screaming. Raquel quickly catches Penelope again and strangles her with a pair of yoga pants. After everyone is back in a row against the wall, Raquel continues to enjoy the lifeless feet while they are still warm. But then Raquel is suddenly strangled by something invisible and pushed against the wall. Of course, what is happening here is the work of the Invisible Killer. A little later, Raquel is dead, completing the quartet.
Attachments
Snapshot_1554.JPG
Snapshot_1554.JPG (170.98 KiB) Viewed 2692 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! ASIAN SPY STORIES - EPISODE 02
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/l/ygqtj?layout=profile

STARRING: TIARA AND DEMI
The two agents Tiara and Demi failed on their last mission. This means that they now have to take their own lives.
Attachments
Snapshot_1533.JPG
Snapshot_1533.JPG (90.96 KiB) Viewed 2507 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! PHOENIX IN THE MORGUE

MODELS: PHOENIX and MIA HOPE
Mia Hope is a forensic pathologist and she is recording a training video today. Phoenix was found dead. The cause is unclear. In this video, Mia explains how to proceed in such cases.
Attachments
Snapshot_1548.JPG
Snapshot_1548.JPG (173.57 KiB) Viewed 2260 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! DEADLY DECEPTION
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/l/mprhk

STARRING: TIARA, KELLY AND TITUS
Titus runs impatiently back and forth in the apartment, waiting for his lover. Soon there is a knock on the door and Tiara is standing there. Titus opens the door and Tiara looks incredibly pretty. Tiara comes in and the two flirt a little. But then comes the shock! Kelly, Titus' wife, suddenly appears in the entrance. Kelly is so excited that she can't breathe. She has medicine with her for such cases, but the medicine falls out of her hand and is then out of her reach. Tiara is visibly unsettled and Titus takes a step back. Nobody helps Kelly, who is lying motionless on the floor after a painful struggle. Titus sends Tiara into the next room to get a bag so that he can pack the body later. But then a sound is heard. Tiara has received a message. Titus is curious and looks. It seems as if his beloved Tiara has not been honest with him. When Tiara comes back and asks what is wrong, Titus freaks out and starts choking Tiara. He is beside himself with anger, but Tiara just doesn't stop moving. Finally, he gives Tiara's neck a strong tug and with a loud crack, silence returns. Titus stands up and looks left and right. Not long ago, he was the happiest man in the world with a beautiful wife and a beautiful lover. And now he has to figure out how to get rid of these two pretty corpses.
Attachments
Snapshot_1569.JPG
Snapshot_1569.JPG (124.04 KiB) Viewed 1680 times
Snapshot_1570.JPG
Snapshot_1570.JPG (93.76 KiB) Viewed 1680 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

EARLY ACCESS!!!
https://www.evil-fantasies.com/specials-home/

Since I'm often asked about Early Access, I want to give it another chance. In the "SPECIALS" section (top left of the website, green button) there are now three previously unreleased films for sale. The price is a little higher than usual and the films are only available until the end of June. Then they disappear from the shop for an indefinite period of time.

Attachments
Snapshot_1582.JPG
Snapshot_1582.JPG (150.11 KiB) Viewed 1477 times
Snapshot_1580.JPG
Snapshot_1580.JPG (84.85 KiB) Viewed 1477 times
Snapshot_1559.JPG
Snapshot_1559.JPG (136.95 KiB) Viewed 1477 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! FOOT FETISH STRANGLER
https://www.evil-fantasies.com/nastya-home/

Attachments
Snapshot_1605.JPG
Snapshot_1605.JPG (172.51 KiB) Viewed 1021 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! DEADLY WEB CHALLENGE
https://www.evil-fantasies.com/nastya-home/

Attachments
Snapshot_1547.JPG
Snapshot_1547.JPG (178.23 KiB) Viewed 653 times