New Actress! New Shooting Location! New Props!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Aditfemi

New Actress! New Shooting Location! New Props!

Post by Aditfemi »

New video called Bellydancing Lessons (New Actress Debut! Contains 2 videos! Long Duration!)

Use this discount code for a $3 discount, only for the first 10 customers!

CB9R7RT

Be quick because dozens of people download my videos within seconds of launch! The discount field will automatically disappear after 10 downloads.

A rich girl came home from school and immediately went into her room. She took her shirt and shoes off and went to bed. A few hours later, an intruder went into her room. He watched silently as the girl played with her own navel while she was still sleeping. He then started rubbing her belly and played with her navel. She didn't wake up and seemed to enjoy it. The intruder then stabbed her navel with a knife. She seemed to enjoy it even more and even stabbed the knife all the way to the hilt herself. The intruder finally left after twirling the knife and making her vomit blood. A few minutes later, she woke up and head towards her wardrobe. She finally noticed the knife stuck in her navel. Instead of panicking, she actually thought that it looked cool.

Suddenly, there was a knock on her door. Her bellydance instructor has arrived and was surprised to see her client with a knife stuck in her navel. The girl assured her she's alright and wanted to go on with today's bellydance lesson. Both girls then started bellydancing. After a few minutes, the instructor was curious about the knife in her client's navel and wanted to know what it felt like. She suggested her client replace it with a sword so she can use the knife on herself. The girl agreed so she pulled the knife out of her own navel and gave it to her instructor. The instructor stabbed the girl in her navel with a sword until it exited her back. She then stabbed the knife into her own navel. Both girls then continued with the day's bellydancing lesson. Once the lesson was finished, they both did a few selfies before the instructor finally headed home.

You will receive 2 videos with this purchase:

Ver. 1: Both girls died

Ver. 2: Both girls survived

The new girl is absolutely beautiful and has great acting! I'm so glad she insisted in joining this shoot. This is the first time a girl this beautiful practically begged me to be in my videos! You can clearly see that she really enjoyed it 😉 😉

I'm sure you would like to see more of her. She's available for custom videos so please send me an email at aditfemi@gmail.com if you're interested.

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/uohmt

Click here for other navel stabbing videos: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com

Aditfemi

Re: New Actress! New Shooting Location! New Props!

Post by Aditfemi »

New video called Super-Cute Schoolgirl Execution (Limited Discount Code)

5XLOR15

Be quick because dozens of people download my videos within seconds of launch! The discount field will automatically disappear after 10 downloads.

A super-cute schoolgirl was about to be executed. She first opened her shirt and tied it, exposing her firm belly. The executioner then stabbed her in the navel with a sword, making blood stain her skirt and floor. The schoolgirl asked to be impaled through her back but the executioner was unable to do it because the schoolgirl's spine was in the way. The executioner then punched her a couple of times until the schoolgirl finally collapsed from the pain. The schoolgirl was still alive so the executioner started twirling the sword and making her vomit blood before she finally died a painful death. The executioner checked her pulse to make sure the cute schoolgirl was dead before leaving the scene.

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/trpqi

Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

JUST posted .. Video review for
The Commanders last order

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23102
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Dear valued customers,

First of all, I would like to thank you all for purchasing my videos! These past couple of years has been wonderful. I've managed to fulfil my ultimate fantasies with my gorgeous actresses who also enjoyed every minute of producing these videos. I still can't believe I managed to find these girls!

Anyway, I would like to offer free video(s) of your choosing. Here are the terms & conditions:

1. If you give ratings to 5 videos that you purchased, you may choose any video worth $3 to $9 video free of charge.

2. If you give ratings to 10 videos that you purchased, you may choose any $12 video free of charge.

3. If you give ratings to 20 videos that you purchased, you may choose any $15 to $16 video free of charge.

4. If you give ratings to 30 or more videos that you purchased, you may choose any Bundle (worth $49) or three $15 to $16 videos free of charge.

5. Notify me by email at aditfemi@gmail.com once you've accomplished any of the terms & conditions above. I will then send you a link to download the video(s) of your choosing. Remember to rate your free video(s) also ;-)

6. This offer starts now and ends next week on Friday May 31, 2024 at 23:59 UTC.

Since May 2024, Gumroad notifies me every time someone (along with their email address) gives a rating so I can now keep an accurate record. I would appreciate it if you give 5 stars and some positive feedback. See a couple of examples below. Feel free to give a lower rating, of course, but please email me directly at aditfemi@gmail.com if you have some constructive criticism of my videos.

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video called Game of Thrones - Ros's Death Scene (Limited Discount Code)

70X2726

Game of Thrones is one of the best series ever! One of the prettiest characters was Ros. Unfortunately, her death scene when she was killed by King Joffrey with a crossbow happened off camera so I made a reenactment of that scene.

Ros and King Joffrey were chilling in his castle. The king asked her what she wanted to do. Ros answered that she would do anything so the king handcuffed her and tied her arms above her head. The king then shot her navel with an arrow. Ros cried in pain but then the king took the arrow out of her navel and then shot her again in the same place. The king twirled the arrow around, torturing the helpless girl. After the king took the arrow out again, he pushed his fingers into her navel, making her cry louder and begging for mercy. The king then shot her again in the same place and then sat down and lit up a cigarette as he watched the beautiful girl die a very painful death.

If you love Game of Thrones like I do, I'm sure you'll love this video! Those who like girls screaming and crying/begging for mercy while being tortured in her navel would definitely like this ;-);-)

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/hdsnyl

Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Hello,

Do you do other death fantasy scenarios, or only stabbings?

And are any of your actresses comfortable with topless nudity?
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Nate ..

He does have some topless videos.
I will be doing review for one of them this weekend.

Most of his videos are stabbing. His main fetish production is belly focused.
I don't think currently he is making topless. Since he does not have outlet to sell it.

Know one video he added brief strangle to it.
Outside of that. Hopefully he can get back to you, with more info.
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Awol Nate wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 7:21 am Hello,

Do you do other death fantasy scenarios, or only stabbings?

And are any of your actresses comfortable with topless nudity?
Hi Nate,

Thank you for your interest. Please check this link for the terms & conditions for ordering a custom video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/p/girls-av ... tom-videos

Only 1 girl is available for topless videos but she's refuses to show her face. Her interests are mostly real belly punching and navel torture. Below are other girls available for custom videos along with their names and interests:

Please contact me at aditfemi@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Adit
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

NEW review ..
For one of the topless videos

Painful execution

Now up Adit's thread candid video reviews
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Aditfemi wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 9:06 pm

Hi Nate,

Thank you for your interest. Please check this link for the terms & conditions for ordering a custom video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/p/girls-av ... tom-videos

Only 1 girl is available for topless videos but she's refuses to show her face. Her interests are mostly real belly punching and navel torture.

Adit
Thanks for the info. You definitely have some nice looking actresses, but I'm guessing my material isn't anything you'd consider doing. I'm mostly into strangulations and drownings. And nudity is very much a requirement for my customs. While I don't do sex in my customs, I do love a male killer feeling up the victim's naked breasts while she's getting strangled. That's about the extent of the sexual content in my customs - stripping and groping. But thanks for the response! Your actresses are absolutely gorgeous!! :)
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video called The Yakuza Boss's Daughter (Part 1)

NAH2HJ8

The super-cute daughter of a notorious Yakuza boss has just arrived home from school. Unfortunately, an assassin was waiting for her inside. The assassin wants to shoot her but the daughter wants to kill herself instead. The assassin lets her so the daughter opens her shirt and stabs a sword into her own navel and out her back. The daughter doesn't immediately die so the assassin helped her by shooting her in the stomach a few times until she died. The assassin checked her pulse to confirm she's dead before finally leaving.

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/obolq

Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Meyti looks great in the commanders last order video!
Not sure which of the ladies with her that video.

JUST posted review for topless video.
Final agreement, in candid video reviews section ... Adit's folder
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video: 2 in 1 Special! (contains 2 long videos!)

8GXAKL5

1. Her Last Workout (10:48 minutes)

A girl just got out of bed and started exercising. Just after she finished, her rival suddenly barged in and started choking her. Her rival stabbed her in the stomach, making her blood flow on the floor. The girl fell to her knees and her rival stabbed her in the navel a couple of times, making her fall on her back. Her rival then pinned her arms above her head and dug her hands into the girl's wound in her stomach, making her scream in pain. She screamed louder when her rival stabbed her stomach again. Her rival then handcuffed her to the legs of a chair. She stabbed her a couple of times in the chest before leaving her to die. The girl finally died a horrible death.

2. Avengers - Black Widow Interrogation Scene (20:53 minutes)

Black Widow was unconscious and tied to a chair when General Luchkov came into the interrogation room. The general woke her up and then stabbed her in the stomach. Black Widow screamed in pain, especially when the general started twisting the knife. The general then stabbed her more than a dozen times all over her body until she fell unconscious again. It was just a ruse because when she woke up, she started struggling to get out of her handcuffs, not realizing that the general was right behind her. Black Widow was surprised when the general stabbed her in the back. Because she's a super hero, it took more than a hundred stabs before Black Widow finally died. General Luchkov checked her pulse to make sure the Black Widow is really dead this time. He then took pictures of her dead body to show the world that he succeeded in killing an Avenger.

If you enjoy watching girls screaming and crying while being stabbed, these two videos are for you! Be sure you have space because both videos have more than 2GB in total.

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/vywop