Nubian Jezzebel vs Italian Minx Shootout video

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Brandy
What is your main fetish?: I make films about stabbings, asphyxiation, super heroine, giantess, feet & leg, smoking, waist cinching fetishes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a horror film actress.
Referral: Through a jealous stalker.

Re: Nubian Jezzebel vs Italian Minx Shootout video

Post by Brandy »

smudger wrote:Yes, I like your approach and think you are an exciting new talent. Paul of KHP was the king of the real-time special effects but nearly all his clips featured him killing helpless victims, I like your girl on girl stuff and hope you will perfect it! Just make sure you shoot 'em in the tits and I will buy them fast as you can make them... and I won't be alone in that. :lol2:
Thank you Smudger! I really love the girl vs girl stuff too. They are super fun to film. Hopefully more and more people will start ordering 2 girl customs once they see what we can do! I'm going to have to come out with a DVD of outtakes too because the behind the scenes stuff is hilarious.

Keep the comments/complaints/compliments coming. I love hearing what you guys want to see!
bap

Post by bap »

Don't know if it's the right place to ask but hey, I was wondering if any videos with Malice and Pixie are on their way?
Brandy
What is your main fetish?: I make films about stabbings, asphyxiation, super heroine, giantess, feet & leg, smoking, waist cinching fetishes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a horror film actress.
Referral: Through a jealous stalker.

Post by Brandy »

Thanks for your question! Both Pixi and Malice live out of state and neither girl has had any requests for customs yet so we haven't had any come out for a shoot. Once we receive a paid custom order, we set a date with the girl/s as soon as possible and then we film it. If you would like to see a movie with these particular ladies, perhaps you should order a custom with them. Contact alpha7productions@yahoo.com for custom orders or fill out the order form on our site.