NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BAD DREAMS - BARBY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/avtri

STARRING: BARBY, KATE AND MARY
Barby is going through a difficult time. She is plagued by nightmares. Again and again she is killed by the same woman. Through her restless nights, Barby begins to see this woman awake, but she isn't real! Or something? Barby gets professional help and makes an appointment with the doctor.

That's what you get in this video:
In this 30 minute video we see Barby in 5 long action scenes
and Mary as a doctor once at the end of the video.

[image]
Snapshot_825.JPG
Snapshot_825.JPG (153.51 KiB) Viewed 24284 times
[/image]
[image]
Snapshot_823.JPG
Snapshot_823.JPG (157.21 KiB) Viewed 24284 times
[/image]
[image]
Snapshot_822.JPG
Snapshot_822.JPG (136.65 KiB) Viewed 24284 times
[/image]
[image]
Snapshot_828.JPG
Snapshot_828.JPG (104.99 KiB) Viewed 24284 times
[/image]
[image]
Snapshot_827.JPG
Snapshot_827.JPG (93.04 KiB) Viewed 24284 times
[/image]
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! KILL THE BOOKWORMS - COMPILATION
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/nllpt

Kill the Bookworms is a compilation of the same scene with four different actresses.

MODELS: Fabricia, Gregoria, Marielys and Marixy.

A young woman is lying on the sofa reading a book. Suddenly a man breaks into the room and sneaks up from behind. The man has a nylon stocking with him. He attacks the woman by wrapping the nylon around her neck and sitting on her. The young woman puts up a strong fight, but she has no chance of escaping.

[image]
Snapshot_877.JPG
Snapshot_877.JPG (388.54 KiB) Viewed 23598 times
[/image]
[image]
Snapshot_876.JPG
Snapshot_876.JPG (314.07 KiB) Viewed 23598 times
[/image]
[image]
Snapshot_875.JPG
Snapshot_875.JPG (314.97 KiB) Viewed 23598 times
[/image]
[image]
Snapshot_874.JPG
Snapshot_874.JPG (378.22 KiB) Viewed 23598 times
[/image]
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - BAD DREAMS - YVEE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/cjdpcx

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS

MODELS: YVEE and MIA HOPE

BP - DEADLY DREAMS - YVEE
In this film we see Yvee going through a lot of nightmares.
She keeps dreaming of Mia, who will kill her.

Visit our shop for a detailed scene description and a trailer.

[image]
Snapshot_874.JPG
Snapshot_874.JPG (117.04 KiB) Viewed 22939 times
[/image]
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - BAD PHOTOGRAPHER - MARTINA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/owyefg

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS

MODEL: MARTINA

BP - BAD PHOTOGRAPHER - MARTINA
Our bad photogaph is back. And of course his friend, the Invisible Killer, is there too. Martina is knocked out twice and when she wakes up she doesn't understand how it could have happened. The photographer is friendly because after the second knockout he offers her a glass of water. Of course it's poisoned. The Invisible Killer takes care of putting Martina's body in the right position.

[image]
Snapshot_890.JPG
Snapshot_890.JPG (127.18 KiB) Viewed 22541 times
[/image]
jross

Post by jross »

Not sure what the issue is, but none of the newer preview videos are playing on gumroad, it saya unable to play media. The older ones work. Maybe a new codec or something? Anyone else have that issue?
jross

Post by jross »

Actually it is only the bookworms video that does not work.
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - WEB CAM - MILLY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/dgsvc

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS

MODEL: MILLY

BP - WEB CAM - MILLY
Milly is currently on a video call on her laptop. The person asks Milly to show her feet. Milly is a little shy and finds this request strange, but she accepts it. After showing first one foot and then the second foot and taking off her socks, she suddenly hears a noise. Milly is rightly unsettled because the Invisible Killer has come by to choke her and then break her neck.

[image]
Snapshot_889.JPG
Snapshot_889.JPG (121.5 KiB) Viewed 21897 times
[/image]
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! MIAS ACTING SCHOOL - NANI
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/zvota

This is a very special film in the "MIAS ACTING SCHOOL - SERIES".

The normal Acting School script was my first own script, which I wrote for my collaboration with Mia. This film starring Nani was ordered by a customer. He wanted an acting school scenario with foot fetish content.

Starring: NANI and MIA HOPE

Nani has an appointment with Mia. Mia runs a mobile acting school and casts actresses for filmmakers. Today she has to deal with Nani. When Mia informed Nani that her role would serve foot fetish content, she was quite relaxed, but when she found out that there would be strangulation, Nani was a little unsettled. Mia was about to leave because she saw it as a waste of time, but Nani convinced her to stay. Mia really wanted to help Nani and asked her to teach her. So Nani choked Mia and of course Mia's performance was impressive.
Now it was Nani's turn to imitate her, which of course wasn't good enough for Mia. Mia, who is known to have little understanding of bad acting, was immediately annoyed.
Mia was able to pull herself together for now and for Nani's second chance her feet were tied. When Mia began to choke Nani and the performance was not good again, Mia briefly lost control and choked Nani unconscious.
When Nani woke up she couldn't remember. She thought she had just fainted because she hadn't eaten enough because she was so excited.
Mia was very happy about that and probably still hoped that she could get through the day without murder.
She wanted to see Nani's feet and took off her socks. Nani was then tied up again for a new attempt. This also didn't go the way Mia wanted.
The good news is that Mia can get anyone to do a good choking scene. The bad news is that it only works once.
So Mia strangles poor Nani to death. Why didn't Mia just leave? Poor Nani!

EXTRAS:
This film was filmed with two cameras.
I include the footage from Camera A and Camera B as bonus footage.
With your purchase you will receive three versions of this film.
Please note that camera A and B versions are a kind of raw material.

Attachments
Snapshot_9122.JPG
Snapshot_9122.JPG (120.47 KiB) Viewed 21672 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! SPY CAUGHT AND KILLED - BARBARA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/gbiewy

MODEL: BARBARA

The spy Barbara has her first assignment of her own. She is supposed to steal an important item from the enemy. But the house she steps in seems to have some surprises for Barbara. After sneaking through the shelter for a while, she is suddenly hit in the neck by a tranquilizer dart. Barbara immediately falls to the ground, unconscious.

Some time later, Barbara lies tied up on a bed. Her shoes were also taken off. After Barbara wakes up, a person appears in the room and questions Barbara. Barbara is afraid to answer and says that if she says anything she will be tortured and killed. The person tells Barbara to think about it again. The person tells Barbara that if she moves too much or is loud, poison gas will automatically flow into the room and kill her.

After the person leaves, Barbara wonders if this is true? The room looks very normal. Barbara's last hope is to find out if it's a bluff.

Unfortunately for Barbara, an invisible poisonous gas comes out of the air conditioner after she moves too much. Now Barbara panics and tries to free herself, while at the same time trying not to inhale the gas. She can't break free from the bonds and then she just has to breathe. She soon begins coughing and choking as she continues to try to free herself. A hard fight that seems to become more hopeless and painful from time to time. Barbara becomes weaker and weaker until all we see is a few hopeless convulsions before the room becomes quiet.

- What do you get in this first performance of Barbara for Evil Fantasies Cinema:
- Spy sneaks around and search the room
- Spy is hit by a tranquilizer dart and falls to the ground
- A few slow shots of the drugged spy
- Footage of a sleeping, tied up spy
- The spy wakes up and struggles on the bed for a long time
- Interrogation by another spy
- A very long gassing of the agent with twitches at the end
- Slow shots of the dead spy

The spy's death throes were filmed with multiple cameras and there are some close-ups of struggling feet and hands. Twitching is also included. We see a very slow end to the spy.

[image]
Snapshot_930.JPG
Snapshot_930.JPG (448.75 KiB) Viewed 21325 times
[/image]
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! STEPSISTERS - MERY AND MICAELA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/rsgpp

Mery and Micaela are stepsisters. Micaela feels less loved than Mery and wants to get rid of her. She just has to figure out how and when. Imagine different scenarios...

Micaela is sitting at the table and she is brooding over her stepsister. She scolds and thinks about how to get rid of Mery?

Mery has just returned home. Her jealous sister awaits her. Mery is very tired, takes off her shoes and makes herself comfortable on the sofa. A little later Micaela arrives with chloroform. She attacks Mery and after a desperate struggle Mery gives up and falls asleep. Micaela binds Mery hands and feet. Micaela plays a little with Merys feet and massages them. Micaela takes a stocking and begins to strangle Mery. The sleeping woman begins to fidget until she wakes up. Mery tries in every way to resist, she gets agitated, but little by little her strength is less and less. She breathes more and more with difficulty and after a while her body will stop moving, dying.

Micaela is still sitting at the table and thinking about her stepsister...

Micaela goes to Mery's room. Micaela offers Mery to make tea for her. Mery accepts with thanks. Mery has similar thoughts to Micaela. She decides to put a poison on her feet. We see Micaela making tea and poisoning the tea. Then Micaela brings the tea to Mery. As Mery starts drinking, she asks her sister to massage and kiss her feet. Micaela is a little confused that Mery would ask her to do this, but she is happy to do it. This goes on for a while until the poison starts to take effect. Starting to feel weird, she puts her hands to her chest. The poison has now entered her circulation, she feels suffocated. She asks what is happening to her and the killer confesses that she poisoned her. Terrified, she puts her hands around her neck, breathing harder and harder. The amused Micaela watches the scene satisfied while kissing/sniffing the victim's feet. The girl tries to hold on until her movements get weaker and weaker. Shortly thereafter, she rolls onto her side with final spasms and strangled cries, and stops moving and breathing, killed by the poison. The satisfied Sister starts kissing her feet again. However, she does not know that Mery also had the same plan in mind.

The poison on Merys feet began to work for her too.

Micaela dying in the same way.

Attachments
Snapshot_916.JPG
Snapshot_916.JPG (604.9 KiB) Viewed 20761 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - LAST YOGA CLASS - ASHLYNN
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/jqqsl

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: ASHLYNN TAYLOR AND MIA HOPE

BP - LAST YOGA CLASS - ASHLYNN
Mia has booked a private yoga class with the sexy yoga teacher Ashlynn. Mia has a hard time concentrating because she has to look at Ashlynn's feet as often as possible. After a few yoga positions, Mia decides to quietly get up and secretly sneak up on Ashlynn from behind. Ashlynn is in the middle of her meditation and has no idea that Mia is about to break her neck at any moment. This is all just so Mia can have Ashlynn and her feet all to herself.

What do you get in this video?
- A long private yoga session with Mia and Ashlynn
- Mia breaks Ashlynn's neck
- Body handling
- Mia worships Ashlynn's dead feet

EXTRAS
After the credits you get some extras. It's bloopers, outtakes and BTS content.

Attachments
Snapshot_860.JPG
Snapshot_860.JPG (180.44 KiB) Viewed 20119 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - FBI AGENT STRANGLED
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/cjicy

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: GREGORIA AND TRINA

BP - FBI AGENT STRANGLED - GREGORIA
Agent Gregoria received a secret tip. She searches an apartment for a secret item. She thought she was alone, but Trina is there to knock Gregoria unconscious.
Trina takes off Gregoria's shoes. She then worships the unconscious limp feet.
When Gregoria wakes up, Trina takes a cloth with chloroform and anesthetizes the sexy agent again.
Gregoria is dragged to another location only to strangle her there.
We then see Trina worshiping Gregoria's dead feet.

Attachments
Snapshot_951.JPG
Snapshot_951.JPG (109 KiB) Viewed 19655 times
Snapshot_950.JPG
Snapshot_950.JPG (105.42 KiB) Viewed 19655 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! - BP - FAILED SCENES - PENNY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/cfbvo

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: PENNY

BP - FAILED SCENES - PENNY
This compilation of scenes are short clips that we cannot or do not want to release as a normal film. We don't want to withhold them from you either. that's why we offer it here for a cheap price. These scenes are sorted out simply because of their length, sometimes because of poor picture or sound quality. Bad acting is also a reason.
If you want a perfect movie, please don't buy this product!
If you enjoy watching this model act and you like feet, then it might be a good option.
Of course, this material also shows how much work there is behind the scenes for us as producers to find good models and work with them.

Here is a list of the scenes:

BAD AGENT
Penny sneaks around and is knocked out by the Invisible Killer. Penny's body is dragged into another room. When Penny wakes up, she doesn't know what happened. She is choked unconscious. Then her stockings are taken off. When she awakens again there is nylon wrapped around her neck. The invisible killer will now use it to strangle her.

FBI AGENT STRANGLED
Penny has received a tip about a secret item. She searches the apartment for this confession. The Invisible Killer hits Penny in the throat. She falls unconscious on the bed. The Invisible Killer takes off Penny's shoes. He then strangles her and takes her body to another room.

WEB CAM
Penny is on a video call. The interviewer asks Penny to show her feet. Penny first consecrates herself but agrees a short time later. Suddenly Penny hears a noise. It's the Invisible Killer. He came to strangle her.

YOGA
Penny is currently doing her yoga exercises. Suddenly she hears a noise. The Invisible Killer has come to strangle her and break her neck. He positions the corpse in his favorite position.

Attachments
Snapshot_949.JPG
Snapshot_949.JPG (128.91 KiB) Viewed 19037 times
Snapshot_948.JPG
Snapshot_948.JPG (90.9 KiB) Viewed 19037 times
Snapshot_953.JPG
Snapshot_953.JPG (139.99 KiB) Viewed 19037 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! THE TRAINEE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/gzahv

I'm very happy about a first joint project with my great customer "Sweeney O." to be allowed to bring it into the store.

This collaboration resulted in a video in a completely new style. I hope you will like it.

Starring: Kate, Penelope, Barby, Raquel, Mary, Laura and Zora

THE TRAINEE

At the beginning of the film we see many shots of the crime scene. Many women lie dead in a room. A story is told through text displays.

Then we jump back in time and see what happened.

We see the two gangster bosses Laura and Zora giving instructions to their security staff. The staff team consists of Penelope and Kate. Barby is also there as a trainee.

When the bosses leave the room, Kate and Penelope make fun of Barby. They scare Barby and say she will die in the first fight. Barby begs the two bodyguards to teach her how to fight. They will, but only if Barby will serve them. Barby agrees and goes off to buy drinks.

Barby is very lucky because shortly afterwards two killers appear, Raquel and Mary, who sneak up on Penelope and Kate and then strangle them.

When Laura and Zora return they find the two bodies. You probably don't think about the fact that the killers could still be in the house? But that's how it is and the next attack comes from Raquel and Mary. Another long agony ensues. It seems like the killers have made it, but then Laura is able to grab a knife. She stabs it into Mary's side. The attack on Mary was fatal, but Laura can do nothing more. The fight was too hard and she briefly becomes unconscious. Long enough for Raquel to kill Zora and then hunt down Laura too.

Raquel has done it and is probably planning how best to fill the power vacuum she created. But then Barby suddenly appears. Barby has a drink in her hand and Raquel doesn't take her seriously at all. Barby looks unsure and she gives Raquel the drink. While Raquel celebrates herself and takes a big drink, Barby stabs her in the stomach with a knife. Raquel is surprised and shocked at the same time and looks at Barby. Barby now stabs Raquel like a wild woman.

Who will fill the power vacuum now?

[image]
Snapshot_953.JPG
Snapshot_953.JPG (182.08 KiB) Viewed 18474 times
[/image]
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! SPY CAUGHT AND KILLED - NATALI
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/cehvu

MODEL: NATALI

The spy Natali has her first assignment of her own. She is supposed to steal an important item from the enemy. But the house she steps in seems to have some surprises for Natali. After sneaking through the shelter for a while, she is suddenly hit in the neck by a tranquilizer dart. Natali immediately falls to the ground, unconscious.

Some time later, Natali lies tied up on a bed. Her shoes were also taken off. After Natali wakes up, a person appears in the room and questions Natali. Natali is afraid to answer and says that if she says anything she will be tortured and killed. The person tells Natali to think about it again. The person tells Natali that if she moves too much or is loud, poison gas will automatically flow into the room and kill her.

After the person leaves, Natali wonders if this is true? The room looks very normal. Natali's last hope is to find out if it's a bluff.

Unfortunately for Natali, an invisible poisonous gas comes out of the air conditioner after she moves too much. Now Natali panics and tries to free herself, while at the same time trying not to inhale the gas. She can't break free from the bonds and then she just has to breathe. She soon begins coughing and choking as she continues to try to free herself. A hard fight that seems to become more hopeless and painful from time to time. Natali becomes weaker and weaker until all we see is a few hopeless convulsions before the room becomes quiet.

What do you get in this first performance of Natali for Evil Fantasies Cinema:
- Spy sneaks around and search the room
- Spy is hit by a tranquilizer dart and falls to the ground
- A few slow shots of the drugged spy
- Footage of a sleeping, tied up spy
- The spy wakes up and struggles on the bed for a long time
- Interrogation by another spy
- A very long gassing of the agent with twitches at the end
- Slow shots of the dead spy

The spy's death throes were filmed with multiple cameras and there are some close-ups of struggling feet and hands. Twitching is also included. We see a very slow end to the spy.

[image]
Snapshot_916.JPG
Snapshot_916.JPG (642.72 KiB) Viewed 17911 times
[/image]