KHP videos back on Nicheclips

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: KHP videos back on Nicheclips

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is one that Roxie was in. Might jog your memory.
Attachments
roxie_hooker_murdered_preview.jpg
roxie_hooker_murdered_preview.jpg (673.03 KiB) Viewed 13198 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I've added still many more videos, many that were some larger projects. Also found Tiffany and working on contacting her. Hope to hear from her and many get her to do more work. Lets cross our finger!
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

knifeinhand wrote:I've added still many more videos, many that were some larger projects. Also found Tiffany and working on contacting her. Hope to hear from her and many get her to do more work. Lets cross our finger!
Oh, Tiffany! Great news. Hope something falls through with her! She was definitely one of your best back then. :clap:

Speaking of Tiffany and your recent video uploads; The Snuff Scam! That's a classic, one of my favorites of yours. Tiffany and Mindy both did a fantastic job in that one, all the actors did. The first part with Mindy taking pleasure in being turned into a pincushion by all those arrows was very enticing. :love: And the second part with Tiffany in that shapely white dress getting all shot up was great stuff as well. :cool:

That's one of your best videos, in my personal opinion. Damn good deal for just the 10$ price. I can definitely recommend it for those that haven't seen it before! :approve:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

With any luck, I will have some new stuff shot today. Cross your fingers. lol
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

New videos with Vanessa! We did some really great stuff and she did really good acting in these. Not to mention she's really hot! This new video coming soon!
Attachments
vanessa murder.jpg
vanessa murder.jpg (178.51 KiB) Viewed 12759 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now showing! Vanessa is the daughter of a very rich man as she proclaims in an attempt to save her own life but this man owns the factory where he has her and is going to kill her so money is not something he needs. Killing a sweet sexy girl in a sexy dress is. Get it for $10 for one week. After that it will be $15.
Attachments
Vanessa Warehouse Murder_1_preview.jpg
Vanessa Warehouse Murder_1_preview.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 12702 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is what's coming next. Vanessa is a hired killer brought on a man's jet to talk about a job. But he gets info on her that leads him to see the need to kill her!
Attachments
Hit Woman Disqualified_tease.jpg
Hit Woman Disqualified_tease.jpg (62.3 KiB) Viewed 12636 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Vanessa the Hit Woman is quickly disqualified for the new job! Fasten your seat belts! It's sure to be a bumpy ride! Now Showing!
Attachments
Hit Woman Disqualified_preview2.jpg
Hit Woman Disqualified_preview2.jpg (124.61 KiB) Viewed 12618 times
leone

Post by leone »

Tiffany? Woah. My all-time favorite model, not only with you but in the genre. If you find her, and she's willing, I'm very interested in a custom. :)
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I have another great clone video coming soon. In this one, I got all the gear so as to play the soldier so that I could get much better shots and also do some other types of kills like stabs and a throat cut. I figured out something new on doing the green screen so it's going to look far better than before. It takes longer but keys out the scene far better. I'll share more pics of the production soon. I also have that other girl who looks like the wonderful Britton coming in for a redo on the clones plus another video. All of these now have more close up shots. I had less control over the background shots but now can get all the angles and size shots I need. Going to work on this until I get it perfected because it makes the possibilities endless.
Attachments
Throat Cut.jpg
Throat Cut.jpg (92.21 KiB) Viewed 12388 times
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.

Post by Marakh »

knifeinhand wrote:I have another great clone video coming soon. In this one, I got all the gear so as to play the soldier so that I could get much better shots and also do some other types of kills like stabs and a throat cut. I figured out something new on doing the green screen so it's going to look far better than before. It takes longer but keys out the scene far better. I'll share more pics of the production soon. I also have that other girl who looks like the wonderful Britton coming in for a redo on the clones plus another video. All of these now have more close up shots. I had less control over the background shots but now can get all the angles and size shots I need. Going to work on this until I get it perfected because it makes the possibilities endless.
Sounds great! Definitely looking forward to see more of that Britton-like girl. I loved her in the last video you did with her, but would love to see her in a longer, more "classic" KHP themed shooting video. Perhaps like we discussed before of a "remake" of other Britton video classics, such as the 'Britton Retribution' video; http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... 556#p89556

:love: :love:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Certainly planning on it. Just that this new girl comes with a high price tag. Guess she knows what she's worth. When I can afford to do more with her, I will do that. But had been planning on a redo of this video. It will be far different though since it will be different weapons and a lot of great close ups. Here's a clone that was sent to work in a clothing store. She's quick to take off her clothes and offer sex in trade for her life. Doesn't work as you can image but made the targets a lot easier to see!
Attachments
00202.00_03_28_01.Still002.jpg
00202.00_03_28_01.Still002.jpg (240.05 KiB) Viewed 12254 times
00202.00_03_45_29.Still003.jpg
00202.00_03_45_29.Still003.jpg (225.48 KiB) Viewed 12254 times
Marakh

Post by Marakh »

Hehe, not surprised to hear about her prices. Well, as a consumer I would say she's certainly worth it for me. :lol2:

Interesting stills from the video! :approve:
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

I may be in the minority here, but tattoos don't appeal to me at all. Clear skin is a must for me, unfortunately.

T.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I do agree with you on that but Vanessa is just so sexy and good at these I can't not work with her. I tend to forget about them when I watch her.