This weeks updates at AnnesDreams!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bigjohn

This weeks updates at AnnesDreams!

Post by Bigjohn »

THE CHASE
Ildiko is being chased by Victoria and Crista, but things aren't what they initially appear to be.

DOUBLE HUNG part2
A great hanging movie. Two political prisoners meet their fate. Part 2,..it's Loren's turn!

CHEERLEADERS SHOOT
Valencia and Arionna, two cheerleaders are going to be shot in the basement. They're taken to the morgue when the job is done.

PETRA SPECIAL
A special teaser movie of our goddess Petra showing her lingerie and naked body.

visit us at: http://www.annesdreams.com

cheers,
John
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: This weeks updates at AnnesDreams!

Post by Bluestone »

Big John,

That 'Only Tease'-styled video of Petra was amazing, and you did a great job personally editing it. I'm sure you enjoyed doing that job yourself :D

That proposed nylon fetish site would have been great, if you had been able to proceed with it without the UK site-bashing incident.

As usual, Petra is an absolute goddess in this very sexy in-your-face clip :approve: :approve: :approve:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Re: This weeks updates at AnnesDreams!

Post by Max5s »

Ain't Petra a babe!!

Actually, Ildiko, one of the actresses in "The Chase" from above is my kind of woman. No tats, no piercings (except ears) and drop dead gorgeous. And she is gorgeous when she "drops dead". :lol: :clap:
Last edited by Max5s on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.