Tina Krause

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

WAVE

Tina Krause

Post by WAVE »

As any fan of WAVE knows, Tina Krause was one of our mainstay actresses for most of the 90s and the early 2000s. Well, Tina's returned to the Necro world and is working with Debbie D and Horror Variety Theater at Niche Clips. One clip has been posted and others are coming.

I mention this because of the discussion of who's your favorite Necro actress and I personally think Tina has to rank up near the top along with other WAVE stalwarts as Debbie D, Laura Giglio, Pamela Sutch, Barbara Joyce, and Dawn Murphy.

The release of the long awaited Fanny Starr Part 4 features Tina, Dawn, Laura, and Deana and shows why they are the fan favorites that they are. Tina gets to die twice: electrocuted and strangled.

Gary
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Tina Krause

Post by Bluestone »

Tina Krause is one of my all-time favourites, Gary, as well as a lesser known blonde actress who you used to feature. As you know, I possess all of that sultry blonde's Wave appearances... unless you've been holding out on me :lol:

Gary, also feel free to join us in the discussions on the 'On Topic' board :wink:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
WAVE

Post by WAVE »

I know which blond you're talking about. If you could send me a list of all the titles you have with her, I could check to see if you missed anything.

Gary
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Tina was one of the first of my favourites in this genre when I bought my first WAVE videos way back when. Unfortunately, I have been unable to buy any for years because you won't mail them to Canada. The three or four I bought arrived with no problem.... way back when.
WAVE

Post by WAVE »

We do ship to Canada. The warning we use basically is saying the customer is willing to take the chance that the movies might be blocked. Glad to hear you're an old time fan of both Tina and WAVE. I hope to start producing more movies this summer.

Gary
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

I corresponded with you via e-mails many years ago about that possibility and was sure you said you just would not send it. Perhaps I will try. I had Perforations and the two Assissins videos shipped to me along with a couple others that I can't recall, over the span of a year or so with no problem. I only stopped when you posted the warning and then having those e-mail exchanges with you.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

I've received videos from Gary in Canada fairly recently. No problem getting them across the border at all. They just look like horror/slasher fare :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Thanks Blue !! Maybe I've been missing out all these years for nothing.