KHP videos back on Nicheclips

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: KHP videos back on Nicheclips

Post by knifeinhand »

Now Showing on Nicheclips! 3 Kills for $8!
Attachments
Killing Clones_preview.jpg
Killing Clones_preview.jpg (973.64 KiB) Viewed 17410 times
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Wow! Okay. I can definitely see what you mean about the model, she certainly looks fantastic. She wears that white shirt in the 2nd clip especially well... :clap:

Although it's just a very short video with a few shooting scenes that are over quickly, I still think there's lots of potential with her, really! I did like this footage. Would love to see a bit more reactions from her such as the moaning and such, but with the video / scenes being so short, I suppose not possible here.

I would love to see her in a more traditional video, without all the green-screen locations and all that. I'm not a fan of those myself. But the shooting / blood effects are nice, of course.
Could say a more "classic" KHP style video, with a long-winded shooting scene extending several minutes with lots of shots fired. Something like 'Nadia Killed in Money Kill' / 'Britton and Lisa Shot and Stabbed' / 'Britton Retribution' :approve:

Those long slow deaths involving a lot of bullets. I think this model would rival Britton in those scenarios. :love:

And if she doesn't want to do topless, heck, I think she looks great in those clothes anyway! :razz:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Thanks Marakh! I agree and I can't wait to do a video like that with her. Might look at doing a remake of the Retribution video with her. I know she is okay with showing lots of cleavage. I do a lot of the green screen because it seems to be what gets the girls in for a shoot. And because I don't have a lot of area that is all that good for shooting. I plan to eventually go to a 4K camera and I can tell you that will make all the difference.

I also want to see how she does with a good stabbing video. Her and I are talking about the next time we can shoot. Fingers crossed!
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.

Post by Marakh »

knifeinhand wrote:Thanks Marakh! I agree and I can't wait to do a video like that with her. Might look at doing a remake of the Retribution video with her. I know she is okay with showing lots of cleavage. I do a lot of the green screen because it seems to be what gets the girls in for a shoot. And because I don't have a lot of area that is all that good for shooting. I plan to eventually go to a 4K camera and I can tell you that will make all the difference.

I also want to see how she does with a good stabbing video. Her and I are talking about the next time we can shoot. Fingers crossed!
Hehe, I can understand how green screen makes it all easier, for everyone involved, really. But, if you can ever get any decent locations in the future, inside or outside, doesn't matter for most of us, I'm sure. Whatever the lovely models agree to. That would be great. :approve:

A 4K camera, eh? Haha, most of us can't even experience 4K properly on our screens nowadays, that's really impressive.

Also, a remake of Britton's 'Retribution' video with her would be amazing! It's one of my favorite Britton videos, I'd love to see her play it out... With the improved shooting / blood effects, and perhaps make the shooting even longer / more shots, that could possibly become my favorite KHP video of all time!! :love: :love: :love: - And there's A LOT of KHP videos to choose from, haha...

Showing cleavage is great! I'm sure hers is impressive. I'm not a huge fan of full nudity myself anyway, topless or not is fine by me. In fact, a good bra and cleavage can make the puppies look all the more impressive and ripe for shooting practice! ;-)
And if she's okay with it; Tearing her shirt open to reveal her bullet-riddled bra / breasts would would look truly awesome. :pc:

A stabbing video would also be great with her! But I'd have to be honest and say your idea of remaking Britton's 'Retribution' with her has me much more excited for the potential of it, hehe. :clap:
But I do know that you love the stab scenes yourself. ;-)
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Nice work. I personally find these green screen locations intriguing, and feel they work especially well for a short fast-paced video like this. The pacing and camera angles were splendid. Fetish-wise, I enjoyed the third shooting the best. Is her name a secret? I really like her. I would have liked to see at least one close-up of her at some point in addition to the medium close-up. Otherwise, I feel this a great video short for the price.

CC
CC
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I thought I put her name in the description. Katie.

I'm glad you liked it and I will be doing more and working to perfect them. The third one was more to my liking too but I see from the videos that sell on Nicheclips, there are a lot of difference ways to "skin a cat" that folks like. I do like a single shot to the belly and it was in the perfect dress for my taste. I have other girls lined up to do this sort of video and can't wait to see how they act it out.
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Oops. You did put her name in the description at NC; after reading the posts here, I rushed over there and downloaded without even reading the description there, lol. I can't wait to see more material of this caliber. Thanks.

CC
CC
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Thanks! It makes all the effort worth it to know you liked it!

I hope to do better on these as time goes on. I'm ordering the Swat gear so that I can have some one to shoot and get all the action from that I need instead of depending on the few clips I have. It will let me also do a few stabbings for this as well. I have a new knife set up for that.

To give you some back ground on the backgrounds, on that last piece, with her in the yellow dress, that was a total composed background. The office with desk was one part but it was a narrow pic with trees off to one side. As it was, it wasn't going to work. So I extended the walls on both sides as well as the floor. Then put in the door and window. Then put something behind the window to look like a large area. The put the soldier in that space. Then put glass in the windows to have it break when he shot thru her belly. Then put blood blast on the front of her as well as behind her and then blood splatter on the window frame only and walls. I had about 25 layers on those few short clips. Took me two full days(about 16 hours each) To put it altogether and make it work.

With going a slightly different route next time, it's going to be even better. I'll have background so I can do several different angles as well as close ups that will be in sharp focus. I'm also going to eventually get a 4K camera. I already have software that works with it. I might look at renting a 4K soon so I don't have to wait long to shoot with one. I just have to make sure the model is not going to pull a no show though.
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

I just now copied it to a flash drive and played it through 46" HDTV with surround sound. Even more impressive.

I would also like to compliment you on the soundtrack, especially the more realistic gunshot sounds.

Thanks for the details about the backgrounds. With each new viewing, I see more and more details in the backgrounds. Who would have known there were 25 layers? Wow! Amazing how they fit together so seamlessly.

Knowing all the meticulous creative work that went into this production makes me appreciate this video that much more. Am looking forward to new features. (And I hope more dresses resembling the yellow dress Katie wore, pumped full of silenced bullets or knife thrusts, lol.)

CC
CC
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I'm glad you liked it even at 46"! I'm arranging to work with the woman I put up pics for recently and going to do a clone shooting and stabbing video with her and will do it on location at her place. Will give a new look without all the work of CG. And she will do up skirt spread shots for some of it.

I just put up two of the older videos that were pretty hot. One is the video with Nicole and Misti who have a guy come in and strap them to tables and navel stab them to death. Did some editing on this one which picks up the pace some and did a better job of adding mystery to it when Misti comes out. Before, you could see the killer behind the door when Misti is looking out to see Nicole strapped to the table. Now you don't see him until she walks out farther. Plus there were just what seemed like hundreds of stabs which probably tended to make it seem less real. So I trimmed that down and used only the best stabs. I also took out the humorous comments made by the girls before they started getting stabbed. It also got some color adjustments to improve blood color.

Then the one with Danielle, Britton and another girl who are all lesbians and Daniella walks in on Britton cheating with this other girl. I did a fair amount of clean up work on that one. Made each and every stab look more real when played frame by frame. There were a few flaws in the original. Then also added the touch of the blood sprays and did so to season the effects. I add that and tweak it until it looks exactly right and realistic. No two blood sprays are the same. i make each one go and look different. Randomness is key to making it look realistic. It worked especially great on the part where Daniella is shot across thru both breast. The blood spray moves as you would think it should as the bullet passes out one breast and into the other. Gives is a real "bullet passing thru the breast" feel. I also tweaked the color on it which brought out the deep colors in the room, not to mention the blood.
Attachments
Lesbian Lover Massacre_preview.jpg
Lesbian Lover Massacre_preview.jpg (901.21 KiB) Viewed 17095 times
Navel Stabbing Whores_preview.jpg
Navel Stabbing Whores_preview.jpg (762.22 KiB) Viewed 17096 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I'm planning to do a Clones Killed style video with the woman in the red in the pics I posted of her a while back. How are some of the ways you would like to see her get killed?
Marakh

Post by Marakh »

knifeinhand wrote:I'm planning to do a Clones Killed style video with the woman in the red in the pics I posted of her a while back. How are some of the ways you would like to see her get killed?
Hmm.. Her figure reminds me a bit of Nicole. So I guess something similar to the classic Nicole videos?

Hehe, I don't have any specifics in mind myself, but some of my favorites include shooting at torso (chest, stomach). But I'm sure others have other ideas. :D
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

That is what I was thinking too. Looks like an older Nicole. From what I've seen, hoping she acts like Nicole too. She does a lot of very sexy spread type shots. Not afraid to show off that pussy. I know Nicole was pretty proud to show hers.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I have posted many more videos on the store. Usually 3 or 4 a day. Most of which have new work done on them. Whether enhancing the effects or the colors or some editing to help with the flow of action. Very good gifs are shown in the image to give you a great idea of what happens in the video. You might have some of these titles already but many are greatly improved that they are worth the low price to get the updated version. Much like the Star Trek TV shows. They show what the producer wanted to show but just didn't have the means back then. Only I'm charging much less than these titles went for when originally shown.
Marakh

Post by Marakh »

Yes, all the remade videos look great. And it's fun seeing all these old videos again, some of them I had never seen before. I've bought quite a few already myself. :lol: