KHP videos back on Nicheclips

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: KHP videos back on Nicheclips

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is one just put up tonight. It's sure to be a favorite to shooting fans. Pretty good close shot of hot girl with great tits getting shot up and ends up stripped down to just pantyhose!
Attachments
Intruder_1.gif
Intruder_1.gif (5.27 MiB) Viewed 14905 times
Intruder Shoots Lisa_preview.jpg
Intruder Shoots Lisa_preview.jpg (179.52 KiB) Viewed 14906 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Got held up from putting up new clips for a few days. Was told my girl was coming home so had to get things ready only to find out she isn't coming home yet. Going into rehab now. But I will be home and madly working on getting new stuff up.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Adding many more videos to the store including this gem with Britton getting a sharpened pool cue shoved up her pussy!
Attachments
Britton Pussy Pool.jpg
Britton Pussy Pool.jpg (755.78 KiB) Viewed 14672 times
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Hurray for more Britton classics! My favorites. :D

I remember this one from long ago. A classic.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

See if you have all of these! Added a total of 7 more classic KHP videos with enhancements today! I'm on fire! So is one of the videos. Here's a hint...it has Britton stabbed and eaten for all eternity. Really! Put your player on loop play and she gets the same treatment forever!
rollerboy619
What is your main fetish?: putting bullets in the bellies of hot women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to share my fetish with people who have similar fetishes and have a good time.
Referral: the internet of course.

Post by rollerboy619 »

Britton and the woman above are classic actors of the genre! Do you happen to be in touch with them still or know if they're doing any work in the scene still?
Raise up that top so I can put a slug.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I actually did some looking since you had asked. Found really bad news. Britton died some time last year. Really heart breaking news. Though I lost touch with her, we were always on great terms and great friends. Just went different ways.
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.

Post by Marakh »

knifeinhand wrote:I actually did some looking since you had asked. Found really bad news. Britton died some time last year. Really heart breaking news. Though I lost touch with her, we were always on great terms and great friends. Just went different ways.
What?!.. Tell me it's not true! This is awful news. :frown:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I wish it wasn't. I just put up that video with her like she's in hell being tortured just before I found out. I'm about to take it down. The thought of her gone makes me ill.
rollerboy619
What is your main fetish?: putting bullets in the bellies of hot women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to share my fetish with people who have similar fetishes and have a good time.
Referral: the internet of course.

Post by rollerboy619 »

That's the worst news I could have got out of my question! I was only hoping to see her somewhere sometime after a long time but this is truly saddening. When was the last time you worked with her? And she was young and still doing new work only couple of years back I guess! This is shocking news.
Raise up that top so I can put a slug.
Jerry
What is your main fetish?: A few... Shootings, (arrows, bullets, darts, beanbags, lightning bolts, watermelons whatever), stabbing and body play/posing. And more innocently, wetlook or "splosh" as its called elsewhere.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to see the content and to keep up with what is produced, what others like and to be in the company of other people who share my fetishes. Growing up I thought I was the only one with these fetishes.
Referral: google searches and seen FF mentioned on other related sites.

Post by Jerry »

Oh man that is absolutely terrible to read about! I was just looking through my videos and she is one of my favorites. RIP Britton.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I'm not really sure when the last time was I worked with her. I'm thinking it was when I did the video with her and a dark haired girl. Britton was in the bathroom when navel stabbed and then it seems she was up against the side of a set of stairs. Then ended up on a bed side by side with the other girl. Not sure if I'm thinking of one video or if that was in a couple of videos. This would have been before 2009.
Marakh

Post by Marakh »

knifeinhand wrote:I wish it wasn't. I just put up that video with her like she's in hell being tortured just before I found out. I'm about to take it down. The thought of her gone makes me ill.
Understandable.. A very lovely girl, for sure. This is really tragic news. I didn't begin to think this was even a possibility.

Will really miss her, for sure. I mean, we already did, but now in a much deeper sense.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Just hope I don't find out it has happened to most of the girls I used to work with. I know Roxie is still alive. Some what back in touch with her. She now has blonde hair and a huge tatoo down her arm to her leg. Not sure yet if she is going to want to do more work or not. I don't know just how popular she was but I always liked her. She always had pretty intense reactions in the videos.

I've put up a few more. A couple of really long ones. One with Mia as a trouble making sexy secretary who gets several shots to the tits. Then one with a smoking whore who is nothing but a tease and gets shot several times.
Attachments
Street Whore Shot Dead_preview.jpg
Street Whore Shot Dead_preview.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 14247 times
Sexy Secretary Tits Blasted_preview.jpg
Sexy Secretary Tits Blasted_preview.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 14247 times
Marakh

Post by Marakh »

Both of those are classics. I always enjoyed your shooting videos like these. I already have these, but those that don't; They're definitely worth the price! :approve:

But remind me, Roxie? I don't quite have a picture in my head...