Chokechamber: New Classic Chokechamber Choke Gem!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

michelle21
What is your main fetish?: asphyxia, necro, gun play, beautiful women choked and strangled
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to advertise my website
Referral: I was contacted

Chokechamber: New Classic Chokechamber Choke Gem!

Post by michelle21 »

New Classic Chokechamber Choke Gem!

TITLE: NOBODY BULLIES ME

FEATURING: Talented, Natural, Busty “NICOLE ROSE”

AND

“BENJAMIN JAMES”

PLOT:
When a commercial real estate developer is unexpectedly visited and threatened with blackmail by his gorgeous, leggy, secretary, all hell breaks lose. The generally cool headed, mild mannered employer first tries to knock some sense to his assistant, but her persistence proves there’s only one solution to his problem. With the aid of his firm grip, strong build, and desire for her submission, he wraps his hands tightly around her soft, smooth neck, slowly ensuring her silence. As her last breath fades he says “Nobody bullies me.”

FETISH ELEMENTS:
Super sexy death stares, Erotic Garrote and Bare handed Choke, Nudity, Neck tie strangle, eyes wide, tongue out, legs kicking and twitching, clear neck views, multiple choke angles, necro-stripping, body handling, post mortem, pantyhose, tight short dress, thigh high boots, submission and domination, outtakes

NOW AVAILABLE!

Official Site: (Video Preview and Credit card checkout available here!)
http://chokechamber.com/video/1355

Nicheclips
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=54

Genre Videos
http://genrevideos.com/store/chokechamber-films/
melvin
What is your main fetish?: -loves pantyhose, foot fetish, asphyxiation, chloroform, playing with lifeless body, death stare, lesbian, long legs
-hates necro, hardcore, scat , hardcandy, bare legs, men in thights,
Why do you want to join this forum?: interact with likeminded people and receive recommendations
Referral: google

Re: Chokechamber: New Classic Chokechamber Choke Gem!

Post by melvin »

Bought this and therapy heels just now, gotta say it was well worth every penny! Nicola Rose is a gorgeous women with long legs that looks absolutely stunning and professional with pantyhose on! Too bad the men missed out playing with her hosed feet (loved the limp fetish too). Impressive work Michelle Lee, keep them coming!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Chokechamber: New Classic Chokechamber Choke Gem!

Post by xj900uk »

I really miss Michelle :frown: She was a great friend and produced some excellent material.

There was a plan (forwarded by Geno of Dead Skirts) to re-vamp and bring Chokechamber back, alongside a former actor who was now working hard behind the scenes (I forget his name), but sadly the whole idea came to nothing first because of Covid, and then soon after Geno died.