This Week at Ruemorgue.com - Two For The Hangin' Judge

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Rue Morgue

This Week at Ruemorgue.com - Two For The Hangin' Judge

Post by Rue Morgue »

Two For The Hangin' Judge with Victoria Arnett and Kendra James. Martin does a great job as the cop/hangman.

It's a busy day on the bench, as the hangin judge sentences two lovely ladies to hang for minor crimes. If you are a beautiful young woman and you double park in Bushwhack County, you can pay the ultimate price. Talking on your cell phone can be just as lethal.

Should be posted by Thurs nite or Friday morning.

Well, we didn't manage to do any stills during the filming of this, so preview pics have not been posted previously. So, here are the first published preview stills from this video.

Next case!!
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Re: This Week at Ruemorgue.com - Two For The Hangin' Judge

Post by elsullo »

:( KENDRA JAMES! OMIGAWD! She is one of the most seriously HOT lovelies to ever appear in the dark-fetish realm. I never dreamed that she would venture into the Wild West of Oregon! She did GREAT work for Annabellesfantasy.com and RestrainedElegance.com and I look forward to seeing her swing for you!.........................elsullo :idea:
Rue Morgue

Re: This Week at Ruemorgue.com - Two For The Hangin' Judge

Post by Rue Morgue »

She is actually coming back early in July. This video was done in January. Brrrrr it was cold in the studio. Downright "nipply" I would say. :yes:

I can't see the images today, so here is a link to where the previews of "Two For The Hangin Judge" can be viewed.

Hangin' Judge Previews
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment