White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Max5s

Re: White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

Post by Max5s »

Thank you, Sophie. They are always a joy to work with. :D
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

I saw the video and I can tell you it is superb. Well done to the 2 girls and the whole team :clap:
Orsi, always magnificent in action :excited:

J'ai vue la vidéo et je peux vous dire quelle est superbe. Bravo aux 2 filles et à toute l'équipe :clap:
Orsi, toujours magnifique dans l'action :excited:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Merci denis. Je suis heureux que vous ayez apprecie le film.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I’m Not Sorry

Only $11.00 February 10, 2024

Amira is a cop with a distorted sense of justice. She knows Nikki is a killer, and she has every intention of making her pay the ultimate price for her crimes. Amira sneaks into Nikki’s home and waits for her to arrive. Nikki is a bit of a minx, and she bets her life on being able to seduce Amira. It almost works as Amira would love to get Nikki in her bed, on the floor or even on the kitchen table. She kisses and gropes Nikki’s breasts then puts a bullet in Nikki’s shoulder just for fun. At first she apologizes as Nikki screams out in pain, then she admits that she really isn’t sorry at all just before she plants a fatal bullet in Nikki’s naked belly. With Nikki dead and justice served, Amira’s final task is to put a pistol in Nikki’s dead hand and make the shooting look like self-defense.

Fetish Elements: Shoulder and belly wounds, nudity

Collage

Pics

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

This video can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=73

OR GUMROAD

https://gumroad.com/sophiesart
https://sophiesart.gumroad.com/
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

The Wrong Decision

From Colorado Action Country

Only $4.00 February 14, 2024 Valentine's Day Special

Sophie has tracked down Gabrielle, a notorious horse thief. She gives Gabrielle the opportunity to surrender, but Gabrielle makes the wrong decision and chooses to try and outdraw the sheriff. Sophie is fast and deadly and puts a .45 LC between the thief’s eyes and lets her ripen in the sun.

Fetish Elements: Cowgirl Fast Draw; head shot

Collages

Pics

Image Image

Image Image

OR

GUMROAD

Visit Sophie’s Fantasy Art at http://www.sophiesfantasyart.com
mariamika

Post by mariamika »

A quick head shot is such a waste of Gabrielle's talent :(
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Oh really? I guess that depends on who the customer is. Different people ask for different things. If quick head shots aren't your thing, there are several hundred other videos that Gabrielle has appeared in to choose from. She did almost 200 (193 to be exact) for Anne's Dreams and more than double that for Sophie's Fantasy Art.
mariamika

Post by mariamika »

Max5s wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:29 pm Oh really? I guess that depends on who the customer is. Different people ask for different things. If quick head shots aren't your thing, there are several hundred other videos that Gabrielle has appeared in to choose from. She did almost 200 (193 to be exact) for Anne's Dreams and more than double that for Sophie's Fantasy Art.
Of course I know that, and I already have all the videos I want of Gabrielle from when she started years ago until now :)
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Max is right, it depends on the client. Me. I like it.

Max a raison ça dépend du client. Moi. j'aime bien.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Max5s wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:29 pm Oh really? I guess that depends on who the customer is. Different people ask for different things. If quick head shots aren't your thing, there are several hundred other videos that Gabrielle has appeared in to choose from. She did almost 200 (193 to be exact) for Anne's Dreams and more than double that for Sophie's Fantasy Art.
Especially, if there is a nice lead up, there is something so erotic about seeing the babe switched off like a light! The surprise and instant ending. Bluestone's Supernova 23 has the gorgeous Jenny knocked out in mini skirt and heels, lying on the floor. She wakes to see a villain standing over her with his gun pointed at her head, she lifts her head and fear fills her beautiful face, then *bang!* and her head drops back to the floor with her eyes wide and staring! I'm not even a big fan of shooting deaths, I prefer strangulation, but that was so hot!
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

denis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:47 am Max is right, it depends on the client. Me. I like it.

Max a raison ça dépend du client. Moi. j'aime bien.
Merci, denis. :cool: :D
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:41 am Especially, if there is a nice lead up, there is something so erotic about seeing the babe switched off like a light! The surprise and instant ending. Bluestone's Supernova 23 has the gorgeous Jenny knocked out in mini skirt and heels, lying on the floor. She wakes to see a villain standing over her with his gun pointed at her head, she lifts her head and fear fills her beautiful face, then *bang!* and her head drops back to the floor with her eyes wide and staring! I'm not even a big fan of shooting deaths, I prefer strangulation, but that was so hot!
Thanks for your comment SSkykingDA. I'm doing more videos with head shots lately as there are a few people who have requested them. I understand the appeal although it's not my primary interest. For some plots; however, they are perfect. When possible, I like to mix the methods to give things a wider appeal, and head shots and strangulations are the ones I like to add into the mix.
Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

I just want to say, Max, that I myself am also most happy that you include the headshot as a killing method. It is always sexy to witness, especially when the brain does not shut down immediately, but it is a visible process, involving the trembling and shaking of the lady's body, accompanied by mindless noises her mouth produces. To any lover of the method, I can wholeheartedly recommend "Take Your Time" and "The Interpol Killer", both videos featuring magnificently performed headshot deaths by Nikki and Britney respectively.

Keep up the good work, Max!
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Norrin,

Thanks as always for your comments and your suggestions. More head shots will be coming this year, hopefully with some tremors, flutters and naked boobs. :D
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

The Peacemakers

From Colorado Action Country

Only $9.00 March 31, 2024

Amira needs a pair of Colt Peacemakers and Sophie has a few for sale. After inspecting the pistols Amira decides to kill Sophie and take them rather than paying her. Amira then strangles Sophie with her neckerchief, but Sophie doesn’t die easily. After regaining consciousness, she pulls out her derringer and pops Amira in the belly. Amira dies knowing that Sophie plans to strip her naked and put her bloody body on display as a warning to the other cowgirls.

Fetish Elements: Strangulation, shot with a derringer

Collage

Pics

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

OR

GUMROAD

Visit Sophie’s Fantasy Art at http://www.sophiesfantasyart.com