White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Max5s

Re: White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

Post by Max5s »

A different collage from The Jewel Collector 2.

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

You Said You’d Never Leave Me 11/13/2020

Chrissy is upset that her lover, Britney, is having a relationship with Jenny. Chrissy confronts and kills Britney (breast and headshot) over the affair. Jenny arrives later and sees what Chrissy has done. They exchange tears and gunfire and both end up perforated victims (Jenny headshot and Chrissy belly shot) of love.

Image ** Image

This video can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=73
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Are You Ready 11/19/2020

Diane makes a deal with Nikki that will result in Chrissy getting killed. Chrissy turns the tables on her through some trickery. When Diane slips out of the bedroom, she does so in order for Nikki to kill Chrissy. Chrissy fakes her death, and when Diane returns and finds her “dead” on the bed, she thinks the mission is complete. Chrissy rises from the “dead” and Diane gets a bullet in the gut. With Diane dead, Chrissy gets ready to leave, but Nikki isn’t leaving any witnesses behind. At least none that can tell a story. Bye bye Chrissy.

denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Max5s wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:50 pm Photographié lundi dernier.

Max, je suis toujours en attente :razz:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Denis,
Je m'excuse. Je vais faire amende honorable.
denis
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

:approve:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Counterfeit Payment 11/30/2020

Britney has purchased some firearms from a dealer named Carlos. Carlos discovers that Britney paid him with counterfeit bills and send Diane over to Britney’s to kill Britney and get his weapons back. Diane confronts Britney and strangles her. Greed is a terrible thing, and Diane calls Carlos and tells him that Britney has been taken care of, but that the guns were already sold. It’s a lie of course, and Diane takes the guns home hoping to sell them herself. Carlos is a bit suspicious and checks in on Diane before she can hide the guns. She tries to convince Carlos that she found them after they talked, and that she was getting ready to call him and tell him the good news. Diane realizes that Carlos doesn’t believe her, so she uses her body in an attempt to seduce him. She knows what part of her body interests him, but she realizes too late that it’s just a target.

denis
denis

Post by denis »

Salut Max, Wow j'envoi un mail à Sophie :lol:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Denis,

Merci. J'espère que ça vous plait. Britney est très bonne.
denis
denis

Post by denis »

Oui la vidéo m’a plus. C’est vrai Britney est très bonne :excited: . En plus le scénario était super. :clap: belle vidéo.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Download a free preview video of Counterfeit Payment here.

See Britney Strangled and Diane shot.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5dxrlbyxrkv5evf/WWP1084_Counterfeit_Preview.mp4/file
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Lovers and Bikini Gunfighters 12/9/2020

Ildiko is the girl to beat on the bikini gunfighters circuit. She hooks up with Susanne, her next opponent, on the evening before their challenge. Susanne and Ildiko are both a bit overconfident in their abilities, and; therefore, an interesting competition will ensue. They face off, and as Ildiko promised, she shoot all of her victims through the navel, and Susanne is no exception. As the blonde lays dying, Chrissy brings a new challenge which Ildiko quickly eliminates with her usual umbilical precision. Susanne is tougher than average and doesn’t die as fast as usual for the type of wound. With her guard down, Susanne raises her gun one last time and gives the champ a dose of her own medicine. All three bellies are nicely ruined.

A free video preview can be downloaded here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zi58tydyvnku74l/WWP1069P_Lovers_and_Bikini_Gunfighters_Preview.mp4/file

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

The Bullet 12/14/2020

Ildiko and Chrissy are lying in bed talking about their shared navel fetishes when Susanne arrives. She has been hired by Chrissy’s ex-lover to kill poor Chrissy. She orders the pair into the bathroom and proceeds to shoot Chrissy in the bellybutton as Ildiko watches. Susanne can’t leave any witnesses, so the jig is up for Ildiko, too. Susanne has overheard Chrissy and Ildiko talking about their fetish and lets Ildiko know she will be plugged exactly where she “wants it”. Once the gals are shot, Susanne takes sadistic pleasure in removing the fatal bullets from their navels with her bare fingers. What a delightful mess.

A free video preview can be downloaded here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4e48c9lbry8tmp1/WWP1085P_The_Bullet_Preview.mp4/file

Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

Of all the sub-fetishes in our dark circles, the navel fetish shall forever remain the most baffling and incomprehensible to me. I understand why people dig strangles, or victims writhing on the ground for a while during gunshot wounds, but I do not understand for the life of me the erotic fixation of quite a few people on that specific body part, which I am unable to associate anything erotic with. This is no criticising or reprimanding, it is just so bizarre to me that some are into that.

Then again, I am a guy who ultimately prefers his female victims to go down via headshot only, without any writhing or expressions of pain whatsoever beforehand, so maybe I am the odd duck here... :roll:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I feel the same way about quite a few of the sub-fetishes here ( like hangings and decaps ), but others enjoy them, and I just leave them to it.