White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Re: White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

Post by denis »

indiefilmfan,
I am like you, a big fan of Ildiko. Like Max, I had the honor of meeting her. Wow a small wonders. :excited:

Je suis comme vous, un grand fan de Ildiko. Comme Max, j'ai eu le bonneur de la rencontrer. Wow une petite merveilles. :excited:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Coming later this week

Assignment for Norrin

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Assignment for Norrin 12/22/2020

Norrin has discovered that Natalie is skimming from his accounts and sends Orsi to correct the problem. They share some bubbly then Orsi delivers an ultimatum, “Kill yourself or I’ll kill your family.” Orsi provides Natalie with a poison, then leaves the room to give her time to decide what she will do. Knowing Orsi can’t resist a drink, Natalie puts the poison in Orsi’s glass, then chooses suicide by gunshot. Orsi returns happy to see that Natalie is dead and that her own participation in the skinning scheme died with her friend. Orsi then opens Natalie’s blouse to reveal her breasts (the other thing Orsi can’t resist) and then finishes off her glass of champagne. Orsi then realizes the syringe of poison is empty, but before she realizes what has happened, the poison kicks in.

A free video preview can be downloaded here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ui5jbrq8crqagzt/WWP1086P_Assignment_for_Norrin_Preview.mp4/file

This video can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=73
Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

I must thank you again, Max, for implementing my ideas like that and expanding on them.
Unsurprisingly, I love the video. A nice little but nifty plot, a splendidly executed headshot from Natalie and a smart comeuppance for Orsi. It shall be reviewed soon, but for now, I can certainly recommend it to anyone as a well done, and original, death fetish film.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Norrin,

I'm glad you enjoyed the video, and I'm looking forward to your review. Many thanks!! :cool:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Mistaken Identity 1/31/2021

Ildiko is on the run from Chrissy. She makes it home where she has a brief conversation with Susanne, then heads upstairs to pack before heading for a safe house. A short time later, Chrissy arrives and finds Susanne in the bathroom. At first she thinks Susanne is her target, but after she stabs her in the gut, she realizes that she’s mistaken. Chrissy finds the safe house and waits for Ildiko to arrive. Knowing Chrissy plans to kill her, Ildiko tries to seduce her. She thinks she’s succeeding up until the moment Chrissy drills her. Ildiko collapses with a hole in her navel then endures a bit of torture as Chrissy presses on her wound. It’s a good day for Chrissy, but a bat one for Susanne and Ildiko.

A free video preview can be downloaded here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/s7wb4d106l1qgv1/WWP1071P_Mistaken_Identity_Preview.mp4/file

Image * Image

Image * Image

denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Ildiko Wow Wow Wow another video for my collection :excited:

Ildiko Wow Wow Wow encore une vidéo pour ma collection :excited:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Merci, denis. :D
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

You Don’t Have to Do This 2/11/2021

Ildiko is relaxing when she gets a call saying someone is about to kill her. This sends her into a panic, and when Britney shows up a few moments later, Ildiko assumes that she is the killer. Ildiko stabs Britney in the belly then takes her down jacket. As Britney lays dying, Ildiko stops to unbutton Britney’s blouse to check the wound. She knows immediately that it’s fatal, and she rushes off. A few days later Ildiko is hooking up with Susanne. The sex is great, and when Ildiko arrives in Susanne’s bedroom, Susanne is laying on the bed almost naked and playing with her navel. Ildiko is seduced by the buxom blonde once again and joins her on the bed. As Ildiko disrobes, Susanne produces a knife. It startles Ildiko at first, but she believes that Susanne is just playing one of her games. Suddenly, the knife is 6 inches deep in Ildiko’s belly button, and Susanne is reminding her that she is dying the same way Britney did. One more stab in her belly hole finishes the sexy brunette off, and Susanne has satisfied her desire for revenge.

A free preview video can be downloaded here.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/78ftxu0qidt6lqf/WWP1073P_You_Don%2527t_Have_to_Do_This_Preview.mp4/file

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

The Mediterranean Girl 2/14/2021

The story was inspired by a sculpture by Aristide Mailol called The Mediterranean. We are letting life imitate art. Orsi and Diane have become the directors of a foundation that promotes art and artists. Diane wants to change the organization to focus on medical programs. She calls artists lazy and infuriates Orsi. During their argument Orsi strangles Diane then poses her as a mirror reflection to the sculpture described above. Mailol worked many years in Orsi’s country and focused on the female body. He became Orsi’s favorite artist, and Diane’s pose honors him.

A free preview video can be downloaded here.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u15pwyukikapy5u/WWP1087P_The_Med_Girl_Preview.mp4/file

We included a lot of foot shots in this video. Comments on this aspect are welcome as we may continue in this vein if there’s an interest.

The Mailol pose.

And Orsi captures her work with a photo.

Last edited by Max5s on Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Norrin
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

As interesting as the premise of "The Mediterranean Girl" sounds, I am afraid I will have to pass on that one. However, I must admit, that easter egg in the trailer was pretty dope. Would you mind telling me what piece that was?
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

If you mean the sculpture, it’s Aristide Mailol’s “The Mediterranean”.
Norrin

Post by Norrin »

No, let me explain.

When I started the trailer for the first time, I was a little surprised that it was over 10 minutes long. So I thought to myself "okay, might as well see if there is something else besides the trailer". And sure enough, shortly after the 9 minute mark, there is a small instrumental song playing that sounded nice, so I thought you just wanted to hide that in there, like an easter egg.

It is that song whose name I was curious about, cause I kind of liked it,
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Now I understand. It was an error I made in making the preview. It’s called A Comfortable Mystery 4 by Kevin McCleod. I’m fixing the preview now and will relink it shortly. Thanks for pointing it out. :D
Norrin

Post by Norrin »

You are welcome! I did not want to presume it being an error xD And thank you for the song.