White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Re: White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

Post by denis »

These three videos are sublime.
Navel Stab
I Love Your Belly Button
No Matter Who :excited:
I loved it
The one I was looking forward to. "No Matter Who" With Ildiko Orsi and Chloé. A marvel, a true masterpiece. :clap:

Ces trois vidéos sont sublimes.
Navel Stab
I Love Your Belly Button
No Matter Who :excited:
Je me suis régalé
Celle que j’attendais avec impatience. "No Matter Who" Avec Ildiko Orsi et Chloé. Une merveille un vrais chef-d’œuvre. :clap:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Merci Denis. "No Matter Who" est une vidéo que je savais que vous aimeriez. Orsi, Ildiko et Chloé sont très agréables à travailler. En ce qui concerne les deux autres, je peux seulement dire que le loup blanc aime percer les nombrils. Lol :lol2: :lol2: :cool: :cool:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Following some feet through a murder. The killing occurs when one uses both a knife and gun to dispatch her lover. She then showers to rinse off her victim’s blood.

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Laura’s Hit 4/15/2021

Laura gets a contract to do a hit on Nikki. She beds her target then during a naked embrace, Laura reaches into her handbag for her pistol. Just as she is about to complete her mission, Nikki turns the tables on her and rams a knife deep into Laura’s belly. Stopped dead in her tracks, Laura drops her weapon as Nikki dominates the situation. But Nikki has more plans for Laura and retrieves her gun. She taunts her then drives a bullet into the knife wound. Finally, Nikki points the silenced pistol at Laura’s face and puts a bullet in her forehead. Death is instant, but after thoroughly enjoying her work, Nikki give Laura a final kiss before showering the blood off her own naked body.

A FREE video preview can be downloaded at the link below.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hnjxfuc8spwm1oj/WWP1090P_Laura%2527s_Hit_Preview.mp4/file

This video can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=73
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Max5s wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:16 am Merci Denis. "No Matter Who" est une vidéo que je savais que vous aimeriez. Orsi, Ildiko et Chloé sont très agréables à travailler. En ce qui concerne les deux autres, je peux seulement dire que le loup blanc aime percer les nombrils. Lol :lol2: :lol2: :cool: :cool:
Lol
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

The Surprise Assassin: WWP1088 4/27/2021

Orsi is dying of cancer and wants a better way out of the world than wasting away in a hospital bed. She hires Sophie to send a professional assassin to kill her in a way that satisfies one of her dark fantasies. Sophie recruits Chrissy for the job with instructions to use a knife and to stab Orsi in the navel. Orsi never suspects that the assassin would be a woman, especially a lover, so when she and Chrissy hook up in a bar, Orsi is only expecting a night of great sex. She soon discovers that Chrissy is going to give her her last orgasm, and Orsi is thrilled when it happens so unexpectedly.

A free preview of this video can be seen at:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/c9prwcnlcmdh5vp/WWP1088P_The_Surprise_Assassin_Preview.mp4/file

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Chrissy the Strangler 1 ONLY $7 5/1/2021

This is a collection of 4 murders committed by Chrissy. Laura is encountered first followed by Orsi, Diane and finally, Angie. Chrissy has become a consummate killer in our crew of actresses and relishes every opportunity to play a deceptive, often naked and seductive strangler. The segments come from 4 separate, previously released, productions and are assembled here for those who, as Spillane once stated, enjoy taking the “breath from the lungs and life from the body”.

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

If They Send You 5/9/2021

Orsi is a hit woman who wants to complete one more job then retire. She reveals her plan to her co-worker and sometime lover, Angie. Angie warns her that nobody retires from their business, but Orsi insists that she wants to buy a suitcase full of bikinis and disappear to a southern island and have her lovers sip mai Tais from her navel. Angie tries to discourage her then Orsi tells Angie that if she is sent to kill her, her aim must be true to her wishes. Unfortunately, Angie has already been assigned the job, a fact that Orsi suspects. As they prepare to part company, each is ready to do what must be done…..and both succeed.

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Laura’s Belly Fantasy 5/19/2021 Only $5
Laura has some interesting fantasies, and today she’s going to share one with you. She knows you want to shoot her in the belly, but she has a gun, too. Can you get her before she gets you? She beautiful, and she’s only wearing some wicked high heels, a tiny thong and a smile. Can you shoot her? If you do, I’m sure she’ll show you how good it feels. It’s her fantasy after all. Laura is pure dynamite in this bloodless, gun fun tantalizer.

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Bad Dreams Part 1 5/24/2021 $9.00

Diane and Orsi are a couple having problems. One night they go to bed and start dreaming about each other. In this episode, Orsi knows that Diane has been cheating on her. As they start making love, Orsi asks Diane if she wants to engage in a bit of breath play. Diane agrees, but the play becomes real when Orsi reveals the infidelity and strangles Diane. Remember it’s just a dream. We’ll discover the content of Diane’s dream in the next part.

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I found a work around to compensate for the changes in Mediafire's sharing options. Pics are now viewable without clicking.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Chrissy the Belly Shooter 1 ~~~~~ONLY $7 5/29/2021

This is a collection of 3 murders committed by Chrissy. Ildiko is encountered first followed by Orsi and finally, Laura. Chrissy has become a consummate killer in our crew of actresses and relishes every opportunity to play a deceptive, often vengeful and sadistic shooter. The segments presented here come from 3 separate productions (one never released). And one could ask Chrissy the same question others asked Mickey Spillane: “How could you have possibly shot those gals right in their belly buttons?” I doubt she’d say she missed.

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Bad Dreams Part 2 6/11/2021 $9.00

The focus has changed and we are now digging into Diane’s bad dream. As she and Orsi engage in some foreplay, it is evident that Diane wants to be rid of Orsi so that she can pursue another girl. She also reveals that she is fed up with Orsi’s fascination with Diane’s rather sexy belly button. The love making gets rough as it is now Diane’s turn to strangle Orsi. The deed is done, but the tension remains. Orsi and Diane awaken and the fact of their dreams is revealed. Orsi realizes the potential jeopardy she faces. She quickly reaches into her purse and pulls out her pistol. She places it against Diane’s forehead and ends the threat as she removes all thoughts from Diane’s mind.

Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

That was a neat one, Max! While I am not too fond of dream scenarios, due to the inherent lack of finality, what with all of it not being "real", it was nice interplay between the two actresses during the dream section. The waking up part also worked well, with the alarm clock and both ladies playing it a little drowsy (if that is the correct word).
My primary focus was obviously on the headshot. Although I found it a little abrupt, especially with no death throes or moans of any kind (a little more shock/fear from Diane would have also been sexy), the execution of it was acceptable and I did like Diane's expression of pain as she went down. I am not going to lie: a major reason for my purchasing this video was the picture of her stare, the two dead eyes rolled upwards, as if they were looking at the new third one. It is one of the best stares I have seen from your films so far. The only way in which I personally think her expression could be improved, would be if it it were to feature her tongue slightly protruding. But that is just me.
Overall, a neat, well done video, that I would recommend in particular to navel lovers, although strangling and headshot fans also get their due. I am looking forward to seeing you produce more wicked films, Max.

Apropos, Diane's stating that she is bored of Orsi playing with her bellybutton made her much more sympathetic to me than was probably intended :lol:
torpedo77
What is your main fetish?: Bullet in the belly with a scénario. I like short film with girl who wants stab her in the belly
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm interested by subject : belly stab, short film and special effect
Referral: internet by susyfight

Post by torpedo77 »

Max, your videos are truly the best on the web. These scenarios often with the navel as the target are magical, especially with top actresses like Diane, Orsi and especially Ildiko!
I prefer it when there is a game before the kill or especially scenarios with a little humor.
keep it up, it's great!