White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Max5s

Re: White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

Post by Max5s »

Perfect belly button ruined. "Killer Killed" is one of our bargain pieces for only $7.

Image ** Image
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I Want An “A” 4/16/2020
Natalie is a professor who is willing to trade high grades for either sex or money. Detective Ildiko has recruited Orsi as an informant, and they create an environment where Natalie can offer to change Orsi’s grade if she is willing to “pay” for it. Everything goes as planned, but when Ildiko tries to arrest Natalie she discovers that she is the one who was set up and that Natalie is willing to kill to protect her livelihood. Ildiko is forced to strip down to her underwear before Natalie plunges a knife into her gut a few inches below her navel. Ildiko’s reaction is sweet as she slides to the floor and dies. As you might predict, Natalie is now stuck with a witness to her crime. Fortunately, the crime occurred in Orsi’s apartment, so there won’t be a need to dispose of the bodies. Orsi is forced to strip naked before Natalie shoots her in the lower gut as well. It’s hard not to enjoy Orsi’s reaction as she meets her fate. Yummy. This video was made for Thrill Killer and focuses mostly on the story and the reactions of the victims to their wounds below the belly button (Orsi was his favorite actress, and the lower belly his favorite target). Blood effects are intentionally minimal, but enough to make it clear where the actresses were shot or stabbed. Enjoy!

Image ** Image

This video can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=73
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

As some of you know I created a series of videos based on the exploits of a female assassin called Orsi Allen. "Bad Bitch" is a video highlighting the series that is available for free exclusively at Sophie's Fantasy Art. So far, Ms. Allen has terminated seven actresses with head and belly shots in this clip. You will see Angie, Diane, Natalie, Chrissy, Britney, Nikki and Ildiko dropped with belly and or head shots. It's free to SFA members, so enjoy.

denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Oooooh merci Max. Je cours voir :razz:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Orsi percé bien Ildiko. :excited: :excited:
denis
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Yes Max. Nice video, I'm waiting for it.
I just looked closely. Six videos with Ildiko that I don't have.
I Want an A.
You are Next
WWP1030
WWP1031
WWP1032
WWP1033
I order them from Sophie
My library grown 29 videos :lol:

Oui Max. Jolie vidéo, je l'attends.
J'ai juste regardé attentivement. Six vidéos avec Ildiko que je n'ai pas.
I Want an A.
You are Next
WWP1030
WWP1031
WWP1032
WWP1033
Je les commande à Sophie
Ma bibliothèque a grandi 29 vidéos :lol:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

denis,

Il y a encore plusieurs vidéos avec Ildiko. Peut-être 15. :excited: :lol:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Who Are You? (Orsi Allen Episode 5) 4/25/2020
The killing continues in the 5th episode of the Orsi Allen series. This time, Sophie has ordered Orsi to terminate Britney as her services are no longer wanted. Orsi has made contact with the long-haired brunette and lures her into an intriguing mansion where she can seduce her. They make love all night, but in the morning, Orsi must fulfill the contract she has taken. When Britney returns from the bathroom, Orsi is waiting with her silenced pistol. Britney is taken by surprise as our sexy assassin points her gun. The first shot goes deep into Britney’s naked belly, and Orsi enjoys watches her suffer. When the shock is replaced by pain, Orsi puts a final slug in Britney’s forehead. With her mission complete, Orsi tries on Britney’s belly button ring, then leaves the buxom brunette dead on the floor.

A free video previewcan be downloaded here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/p846l5ybuvne5s1/WWP1052_Who_Are_You_Preview.mp4/file

Image ** Image

denis
denis

Post by denis »

Max5s wrote:denis,

Il y a encore plusieurs vidéos avec Ildiko. Peut-être 15. :excited: :lol:
Je les attends :razz:
Cette après-midi Sophie m'a envoyé les 6 :razz:

Je viens de voir que vous avez mis une nouvelle vidéo. Je suis aussi un grand fan de Britney. Je la commande à Sophie. :razz:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

denis,

Merci beaucoup. Prendre plaisir. :D :lol:
J'aime aussi Britney.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

We are introducing a new model this week. Her name is Laura.

Not Even On the Phone (Phone Snuff) 5/15/2020
After killing Orsi for dreaming about other girls, Nikki is back with a new lover. While sheltering in place due to the Coronavirus, Nikki and Laura are running low on cash. Laura has become a member of a new service called “Phone Snuff” where she participates in customer snuff fantasies using her cellphone. Nikki gets frustrated because Laura chooses to work rather than have sex with her. But Nikki has a new app for her phone that allows her to convert another’s phone into a powerful stun gun. As Laura engages in her new profession, Nikki gives her what she believes is a fatal shock. She removes Laura’s clothes and starts playing out her own snuff fantasy with Laura’s body. Nikki is taken back when Laura regains consciousness and confronts her about the fact that they are both nude. Momentarily feeling threatened, Nikki stabs Laura in the belly, but the sight of blood unleashes Nikki’s lust and Nikki gets really turned on as she twists the knife in Laura’s gut. When you’re Nikki’s girl, you’re all Nikki’s until death do you part. Just ask Orsi and Laura (if they were still alive).

A free video previewcan be downloaded here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4wdk9doecd9nzf1/WWP1053P_Not_Even_On_the_Phone_Preview.mp4/file

Image ** Image

Image ** Image

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

b] Easy Target[/b] 5/21/2020 Features both a headshot and a bellyshot.

Ildiko is concerned about Gaby’s recent actions, and she tells her lover, Crista, to eliminate her. Ildiko has an insatiable navel fetish, and she gives Crista specific instructions on exactly where to shoot Gaby. Crista explores the fetish with Ildiko then agrees to do the hit. Unfortunately for Ildiko, Crista has been employed to do one additional sanction. At their next encounter, Crista sticks the barrel of her gun against Ildiko’s naked belly. Assuming that it is more fetish play, Ildiko goes along with it until Crista pulls the trigger and the reality of the situation becomes apparent. When Gaby shows up she gets a quick death with a bullet in the head, and Ildiko is left to die slowly with a bullet in her sexy belly.

A free video preview can be downloaded here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tl0ohhavv1m7vbz/WWP1054P_Easy_Target_Preview.mp4/file

Image ** Image

Image ** Image

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

First some love and then some death. Ildiko betrayed. She was such an "Easy Target".

Image ** Image
torpedo77
What is your main fetish?: Bullet in the belly with a scénario. I like short film with girl who wants stab her in the belly
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm interested by subject : belly stab, short film and special effect
Referral: internet by susyfight

Post by torpedo77 »

ildiko is really fantastic especially when she is the one asking to be killed!
Your work is the best of the web, and with actresses like that, funnier scenarios in the style of Ric Del Campo's stories on the Fetnoir site would be even more awesome !!!
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Thanks, Torpedo77. Ildiko is a superb actress, and I have many more videos with her to come. I will attempt to make some videos that are more humorous. A little levity never hurts. Thanks for the suggestion. :D