White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Max5s

Re: White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

Post by Max5s »

Another December Special

Special 2

Just a Love Nest
$7.00

Amira wants to exact her revenge on Laura for killing Angie. She invites Laura to her simply furnished love nest and seduces her. They engage in foreplay, but before either really get off, Amira shoves the barrel of her gun deep into Laura’s beautiful, naked belly and drills her dead center. Laura’s expression changes from pleasure to both shock and surprise as the bullet rips into her. She rolls off of Angie and partially off the bed and dies unceremoniously with her chin between her breasts. Amira makes sure she’s dead, then lays Laura out on the floor for all to see.

Animated GIF

Collage

PICs
Image Image

This video can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art. http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=73
sophie
What is your main fetish?: erotic horror
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am interested to join in this community. I have a new website with our fetish and I would like to communicate about it.
Referral: Recommanded from friends.

Post by sophie »

To make the two December Specials with Angie, Amira and Laura
was very enjoyable for the whole team,

lovely greetings from us,
Sophie :lol: :lol:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Two more pics from Just a Love Nest

Only $7.00

Image Image

Laura and Amira are a great team.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

A snippet from the video, "I Had To". Orsi gets a bullet followed by a blade.

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

The December Specials Continue

Special 3

Death Dreams Part 1

Only $7.00
Strangulation

Orsi falls asleep fantasizing about killing Amira. In her first dream, Amira is sitting at her make-up table putting on lipstick when Orsi sneaks in behind her. She quickly loops a stocking around Amira’s neck and proceeds to strangle her. Once Amira is dead, Orsi removes Amira’s blouse to fully reveal her sexy breasts and tight abs. Orsi finds it thrilling, but the night is young and there are still other interesting ways to kill her object of desire.

Animated GIF

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

This video can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=73
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Another December Special

Special 4

Death Dreams Part 2

Only $7.00

Orsi goes into another dream. This time, her encounter with Amira has a more sexual component to it as her fantasizing escalates. She joins Amira in bed and lets her partner explore one of her more sensual (to her) body regions. Orsi is aroused by the foreplay, but she is looking for a more violent climax to their encounter. Orsi retrieves a .45 from beneath the pillow and aims it directly at Amira’s forehead. The gun fires, and Amira is thrown hard onto her back as Orsi’s bullet crashes through her skull. The smell of gun smoke lingers in the air as Orsi caresses Amira’s dead body then lays beside her as one would cuddle a spouse.

Animated GIF

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

More from Death Dreams 2

Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

Death Dreams Part 2 was very nice indeed. Orsi is splendid in the killer role! That was also some fun play with their bellybuttons there. I like how Amira play-acting how she shoots Orsi through it, shows that Orsi connects feelings of arousal to the idea of experiencing penetration through her navel.

It will be interesting to see how the Death Dreams conclude, and how the lines between fantasy and reality may end up blurring....
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Thanks Norrin. I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I have another headshot with Amira coming soon and I'll be doing one with Orsi in the near future, too.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

December Specials Continue

Special 5

Death Dreams Part 3
Only $7.00

Belly Shooting

Orsi’s sexy dreams turn into a nightmare when Amira becomes the aggressor and Orsi the victim. As she lays savoring her previous dreams Amira enters the room and discovers that Orsi has been fantasizing about her using a photo stored on her cell phone. Amira awakens Orsi by rubbing the silencer on her pistol against the sole of Orsi’s bare foot and along the leg opening in her panties. Orsi suddenly feels terror in the pit of her stomach when it’s clear that reality has replaced her dreams and the role she played has been reversed. Amira takes patient and careful aim. Orsi gets a bullet in her naked belly button and collapses on the bed. Amira rolls her onto her back exposing the wound. Most of the bleeding is internal, but Amira can’t resist the desire to aggravate the wound. Orsi’s dreams fade away as her heart slowly gives up. Amira has won the night, and Orsi will never feel the sunshine of a new day.

Animated GIF

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Assassins Never Retire January 5, 2022

$10.00

Orsi is ready to give up her profession as an assassin and retire to a nice tropical beach where all she needs in her closet is a huge collection of bikinis. But she knows professional killers can never really give it all up and fade away. Unfortunately, Sophie knows Orsi doesn’t have her heart in it anymore and she sends Laura on a mission to give Orsi the traditional retirement package. Orsi has her mind set on getting Laura in her bed, and after some chatting they end up entwined on her mattress. They engage in some interesting foreplay then when Orsi is feeling the night go her way, she gets a sharp pain in her belly when Laura slips a knife deep into her belly and gives it a wiggle. In shock Orsi asks how Laura could do such a thing to her and discovers that Laura will do almost anything for the right price. Orsi dies, but Laura quickly discovers that Sophie doesn’t intend to use her as a replacement for the highly efficient and deadly Orsi. Greed is a bad thing just like the bullet Sophie drills into Laura’s navel.

Image Image

Image Image

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

The Interpol Killer 2/2/2022

Only $11.00

Britney is a cop investigating a serial killer. Purely by coincidence she hooks up with Diane one night and they go back to Diane’s flat. After a lot of heavy fooling around on the bed, Britney gets curious because of Diane’s strange fetish and decides to look through Diane’s purse when Diane makes a trip to the bathroom. Britney discovers a gun and a series of photographs of the victims in the crimes she is investigating. Britney realizes that Diane is the killer and confronts her. Diane reveals that she works for Interpol and suggests that Britney can’t arrest her. Britney decides to make Diane the final victim. She uses the murder weapon to shoot Diane the way Diane likes to kill her victims. But shooting a woman in the navel kills her slowly, and as Britney savors her kill, Diane retrieves her spare pistol. Britney learns very quickly that although Lady Justice is blind, she has a deadly aim. Britney ends up dead; drilled through the forehead, and Diane uses her last moments to reach one last orgasm as she examines her photos and teases her wounded belly with her finger.

Download a preview video here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cvzg2ohj ... w.mp4/file

Collage

Pics
Image Image

Image Image

denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Death Dreams Part 2
Death Dreams Part 3
Wom, I enjoyed myself :clap:
I bought "The Interpol Killer and Assassins Never Retire"
I think I'll have fun too. :lol:

Death Dreams Part 2
Death Dreams Part 3
Wom, je me suis régalé :clap:
J'ai acheter "The Interpol Killer et Assassins Never Retire"