White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Max5s

Re: White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

Post by Max5s »

The Avenger August 23, 2022

$9.00 Cheap!

After Angie is savagely murdered by Orsi, Amira takes on the role of an avenger to make sure Orsi gets the brutal justice she deserves. Orsi attempts to use her sexy body to lure Angie into her bed, but Angie’s blood is running cold as ice. As Orsi closes in for a kiss, Amira puts a bullet in the femme fatale’s naked belly. Orsi is shocked by her easy defeat and then humiliated as Amira jabs her finger into Orsi’s open wound. Needless-to-say, Orsi’s days of murder and mayhem are over, but are Amira’s just starting?? Stay tuned.

Fetish Elements: Navel play, upper belly shot, navel shot

Poster

Collage

PICS

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

This video can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art.

https://www.sophiesfantasyart.com

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=73
Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

Max,

I have bought "Amira's Last Pose" and "A Test of Loyalty". Both videos were a lot of fun in their own right. Nikki never disappoints when it comes to playing with another girl (be it a living or dead one) and I hope her ways of posing corpses will become more sophisticated, until it's her time to become a corpse :)

Amira and Orsi looked like they enjoyed each other's company very much, but too much to keep them from killing each other in the morning. Seems like some things never change, fortunately :D
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Norrin,

I’m discovering that I really like working with Amira. She has done really well with Orsi and Nikki.

I’m debating as to what I want to do next. I’m planning on doing a shoot with Orsi, Amira and Natalie and another with Orsi and Laura. I’m inclined to have Orsi take on the role of killer in the former and do something a bit over the top. Life is rough when you get to dream up plots that bring out the sexiness of a wonderful cast of women. :D
Norrin
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

Max5s wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:45 am Life is rough when you get to dream up plots that bring out the sexiness of a wonderful cast of women. :D
Believe me, Max, you have my deepest sympathies, when it comes to that terrible plight of yours :P
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I’m Losing Control September 14, 2022

$9.00

After having killed an enemy agent Orsi, in her bikini, finds herself in front of a mirror fantasizing about her death. Laura enters the scene, and Orsi gives her a detailed account of how she seduced the woman, made love to her and then murdered her in a way reflecting one of her darker fetishes. Laura joins Orsi in the fantasy, but as Orsi loses control and heads toward a thundering climax, her fetish suddenly become a reality as Laura stabs her by thrusting a knife deep into her navel. With Orsi on the floor, Laura removes her own clothes and allows herself a few moments to torture Orsi’s wound with a cigarette. Once Orsi appears to be dead, Laura goes about her business until her victim regains consciousness and becomes the aggressor. Orsi puts a bullet in Laura’s breast and lives long enough to see Laura die. Orsi then drops to the floor while trying to stop the flow of blood from her belly with her finger. In the end, both lay dead.

Poster

Collage

Pics

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

More fun in I’m Losing Control

Orsi gets a knife twisted in her belly and a cigarette stuck in her bellybutton.
Image Image Image

Laura gets a bullet in the breast.
Image Image Image
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

New Preview Videos

The Avenger 9/19/2022
$9.00 Cheap!

Fetish Elements: Navel play, upper belly shot, navel shot

Poster

Downloadable Preview Video Link Below
https://www.mediafire.com/file/n0jkjv3o ... 1.mp4/file

I’m Losing Control
$9.00

Fetish Elements: Navel play, navel stab, chest shot

Poster

Downloadable Preview Video Link Below
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jg1i9pdd ... w.mp4/file

These videos can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art.

https://www.sophiesfantasyart.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Just for fun. Orsi in clothes.

Image Image

Image Image

What happened next? I'm waiting to find out, myself. :excited:
Norrin

Post by Norrin »

The suspense might end up killing me, but at least there will be lovely Orsi and her friends waiting for me in the afterlife :lol:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

It appears that Orsi did not die alone. :lol2:
The afterlife might just be a party. :D :D

denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Salut Max, Wow
Give me the title of the video. That I order it from Sophie

Donne moi le titre de la vidéo. Que je la commende à Sophie
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

denis
La vidéo est "Florida Treasure". Il sera bientôt disponible, peut-être la semaine prochaine. Je vais l'annoncer ici. :D
Max
denis
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Ok merci, je l'attends :razz:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Florida Treasure 9/30/2022

Special Low Price: $7.00

Fetish Elements: Head shot, belly shot, breast shot

Amira has just returned from a vacation in Florida where she discovered a cache of secret documents in a storeroom at the resort she was staying at. She meets with Laura and gives her one of the document coversheets as evidence of what she has obtained. Laura is pleased with the theft as it will endear her to her management. Unfortunately, a CIA agent is hot on Amira’s tail and has orders to kill anyone who has seen or touched the documents. After Amira leaves Laura’s office, Orsi arrives with her deadly little pistol and puts a bullet between Laura’s big brown eyes. Being curious, Orsi checks Laura’s body for a key tattoo then goes looking for Amira. The thief is caught preparing to take a shower. Orsi takes aim for Amira’s head, but her shot misses when Amira makes an unexpected move. Amira ducks and returns fire hitting Orsi in the belly. Orsi goes down and loses consciousness. Thinking Orsi is dead, Amira strips her and plays maliciously with the ugly wound deep in Orsi’s navel. Amira then goes to find Laura. She finds her body and retrieves the top secret document. Orsi soon staggers in and confronts the now unarmed Amira. Two bullets go through the document and into Amira’s breasts. She and Orsi both go down. All three agent are half naked and dead, and the document waits for the next person to find it.

Preview Video at link below:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9cic063e ... w.mp4/file

Poster

Collage

Pics

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

denis
denis

Post by denis »

Wow Super. I order it to Sophie :razz:

Wow super. Je la commande à Sophie :razz: