White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Max5s

Re: White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

Post by Max5s »

The Premonition is now only $5.00

See Britney stab Orsi in a "knife fun" bloodless encounter and then in the more traditional murder scene.

Image Image

This video can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art.
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=73
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Homicide Times Three $11.00 October 10, 2021

Nikki has two lovers, both of which demand a monogamous relationship. The videos opens with Nikki attempting to seduce and make love to Amira. It starts well, but Amira starts demanding that Nikki either leave Britney or she will dump Nikki and find another lover. Nikki pleads with her to be patient, but Amira gets mad and attempts to leave. Nikki, being very jealous, strangles Amira to prevent her from being with anyone new. Before she can get rid of Amira’s body, Britney comes home and catches on that Nikki is cheating on her. Nikki promises to stay monogamous, and Britney makes sure she does by putting a bullet in Nikki’s belly. Britney then takes a few moments to enjoy the hole that has deepened Nikki’s navel and finally takes her own life with a bullet in the forehead. Three half naked ladies laying on the bed. One got strangled, and 2 were shot dead.
Fetish elements: strangulation, navel shot, suicide partial nudity

Animated GIF

Image Image

Image Image

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

The Button Woman ($11.00) 10/13/2021

Orsi is a hit lady who has earned the nickname of “The Button Woman” because of the way she kills her victims. She has just finished her blackjack killing and is planning for an evening of carnal delights with Jenny. Unfortunately, Orsi’s fame is a problem for her organization, and her tryst with Jenny is a set up for her own demise. Jenny, a less experienced assassin is eager to get laid, but also anxious to advance her status. Will Jenny end up victim 22, or will she make her bones by punching Orsi’s button and sending her to the graveyard?
Fetish Elements: belly stabbing preceded by some pretend shooting and fetish play

Animated GIF

Image Image
Image Image

denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Homicide Times Three
It is superb this video. :clap:
The new one (Amira) looks great, she played her role well. And above all she is sexy. Britney I don’t talk about it as usual beautiful. :excited:

(The Button Woman) Max stop you gon 'ruin me :razz: :razz: :razz:

Homicide Times Three
Elle est superbe cette vidéo. :clap:
La petite nouvelle (Amira) à l’air superbe, elle a bien joué son rôle. Et surtout elle est sexy. Britney je n’en parle pas comme d’habitude magnifique. :excited:

(The Button Woman) Max arrète tu vas me ruiner :razz: :razz: :razz:
Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

"Homicide Times Three" had the makings of an instant classic to me. The action going on between Amira and Nikki was sexy to watch, even before it got to the strangling. Nikki's agony at having her bellybutton pierced by Britney's bullet was also played very well. But the high point for me was, of course, Britney's suicide. She performed it nigh flawlessly. The removal of her belly piercing was a sexy added touch and the cherry on top was the way you could see her legs and feet twitch, toes slightly curl up, as the final jolts of life went through her body after the fatal shot. That was truly awesome.

That movie really has something for everybody, lovers of stranglings, bellybuttons, headshots, and feet. I give it my wholehearted recommendation :clap:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Denis
Je vous remercie pour vos aimables paroles. Je suis heureux que vous ayez apprécié les vidéos. 😁😁

Norrin,
Many thanks. I’m glad you enjoyed the video. Britney worked hard to bring your suggestions to life.

Max
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I Need to Tell You Something $11.00 10/17/2021

Nikki has seduced Orsi, and they have gone to Orsi’s place. They engage in some fantasy play and get seriously turned on and satisfy each other. Feeling unusually attracted to Nikki, Orsi asks her if she wants to go with her to Majorca. They joke about making love day and night, and Orsi is clearly excited about her Spanish holiday…..until Nikki says, “I need to tell you something.” Nikki informs her that she is there to kill her. Orsi thinks she’s joking, but Nikki is dead serious. Their hookup turns into a homicide as Nikki puts her hands around Orsi’s throat and strangles her in the same bed where they just made love.
Fetish Elements: Strangling

Animated GIF

Image Image

Image Image
Image Image

denis
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Salut Max,
I liked it better when you present them to us with a Preview
Animated GIF, takes us to a site that is not very Catholic. :cry:

Salut Max,
J'aimais mieux quant tu nous les présentais avec un Preview
Animated GIF, nous enmène sur des site pas très catholique. :cry:
redareda95
What is your main fetish?: woman shot fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post and view some topics
Referral: from google

Post by redareda95 »

Hope you publish your work on a site with easy payment process, as i can't have access on nicheclips at all or sophies site, if you had your own store or on gumroad it will be much better.

Hope you take my note into consideration.

Thanks
denis
denis

Post by denis »

Hi redareda95,
For Max's videos, Email Sophie with the video title. Sophie will send you the payment link and the video. :razz:

Pour les vidéos de Max, Envoyé un mail à Sophie avec le titre de la vidéo. Sophie vous envera le lien de paiement et la vidéo.

solo1750@gmail.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Denis,
I'm sorry I can't answer this in French because the explanation is difficult.
I used to use Mediafire, but they destroyed the ability to use hotlinks on this type of forum. I can only post a link now, so it's not very good for advertising. Imagebam allows hot links and GIFs but you get all the crap that comes with the site if you want a larger image.
The preview videos take time to make and have not increased sales very much.
I'm looking for a better solution, but I don't want to open an actual website.
denis
denis

Post by denis »

Salut Max,
Merci pour la réponse :approve:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Who Do You Think I Am FREE for now 10/20/2021

This is an experimental project based loosely on a poem I got from Orsi. Two women are talking, and one of them is having problems understanding who she is. In reality, we have a character that is purely imaginary; a sexual plaything for the other to engage in death fetish games with. But it is not clear which one it is. Death is the only way to find out for sure. Both take the same bullet, but only one will be buried.

This video is free for download for a limited time because the focus is on the characters and how they interact.

Download link.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mlm6x3ax ... m.mp4/file

PICS
Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

Max,

That was a fascinating little movie. It is great to see the actresses coming up with ideas too, and Orsi's was certainly intriguing. I also liked the music and editing adding to the impact of the scene. That is something that should not be underappreciated.
I would say it works as an experiment, on its own, but it's effect certainly differs from the other productions I have seen on you, that were more focused on fetish elements. Perhaps there could be a middle ground, in which there are more cerebral, character based stories, dealing with mindfucks or selective perception, but still with an eye for fetish elements, dictated by the interests of the killer (or maybe victim?).
I would be down to see more films of that kind, and think this could be the first step in an exciting new direction.
denis
denis

Post by denis »

Max, Great video. I'm not going to make a speech like Norrin, given my difficulty in English. But the subject is fascinating. :approve:
Well done Orsi (for the idea) :X

Max, Superbe vidéo. Je ne vais pas faire un discours comme Norrin, vue ma dificulté en Anglais. Mais le sujet est passionnent. :approve:
Bravo Orsi (pour l'idée) :X