White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Re: White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

Post by Norrin »

"The Interpol Killer" is a navel lover's delight! Diane and Britney engage in a lot of foreplay, touching and kissing each other's bellybuttons. And that was all before the belly deathgasm in the end that you can see a little of in Max's GIF. Even I, as someone not really into navels, found it a little sexy to see the two ladies frolicking, before things turned deadly.

The highlight for me was, of course, Britney's headshot, and it was a marvelous execution (no pun intended). Her reaction after the headshot, lying on the bed twitching and gasping, her breasts shaking from it, was one of the sexiest I have ever seen! And the way her eyes appeared so disoriented, it was great on so many accounts. The same goes for her death stare as well. Despite Diane's death being more "epic", as she experiences her last orgasm, Britney's death is arguably on the same level in terms of eroticism.

So yeah, if you love navel play and peril, I can totally recommend "The Interpol Killer". But if you are also looking for the perfect headshot, as I am, I cannot deny that it provides one sublime contender for that title.

Congratulations on a really good video, Max!
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Norrin,

Thank you for your nice review and comments. I hope others will enjoy the video as much as you do. The actresses had a lot of fun that day, but finding a place to bury them afterwards was tricky. :lol2: :lol2: :D :D
Norrin
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

Haha, one would assume you would have a nice big patch of land for that, given all the countless sexy ladies you had to bury so far... As well as those who will soon follow :excited:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Norrin,

We’re up to a couple thousand, so the graveyard is getting full. We have to double stack them now. :D :D :lol2: :lol2:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Happy Valentine's Day

In the spirit of an infamous day in history, be sure to check out Sophie's version of a massacre.

Guns and Girls Project 10.2
It's a nice little machinegun massacre. Sophie marches Orsi, Ildiko, Chloe and Gaby to the wall, has them strip then cuts them down with her MAC-10. Each gets a nicely placed final shot and Sophie stands back admiring her work.

Go to nicheclips.com (Sophiesfantasyart) or Sophiesfantasyart.com to pick up a copy.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Strangled Abductor 2/19/2022

$9.00

Orsi has been kidnapped, stripped and tied to a chair while Nikki negotiates a ransom with Orsi’s employer. While Nikki waits for the appropriate time to retrieve the ransom, Orsi manages to escape her bindings and goes looking for Nikki. She finds her reading a magazine and sneaks up on her. Orsi uses the rope that bound her to strangle Nikki. It’s a long, violent kill as the two wrestle from the sofa to the floor. Nikki struggles valiantly as she kicks and, twists and turns, but Orsi is too strong and has a definite advantage. Finally, Nikki succumbs. Now Orsi must escape. She strips Nikki naked and steals Nikki’s blouse, skirt and shoes as she insults Nikki’s dead body. As a final touch, Orsi steals the jewel from Nikki’s navel and leaves Nikki wearing only her watch.

Download a FREE preview video here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qug6l9ix ... w.mp4/file

Collage

PICS

Image Image

Image Image

This video can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=73
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Strangled Abductor continued

After Orsi escapes and kills Nikki, she proceeds to steal Nikki's garments. Hey, where else can a gal shop when she been tied up nearly naked and managed to get free? And who can beat that price? Enjoy the action as Orsi strips her nemesis.

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Laura’s Pre-emptive Strike 2/24/2022
$4.00 Cheap!

Laura hooks up with Orsi and they go back to her flat for a roll in the hay. Laura; however, knows that Orsi is planning to kill her, and as things start getting hot between them, Laura opts for a pre-emptive strike. While Orsi is caught up in the moment, Laura drives a dagger deep into Orsi’s navel. As Orsi struggles for her last breaths of air, Laura lets her know she knew all about Orsi’s intentions and gave her the same kind of death Orsi intended to give to Laura.

Collage

PICS
Image Image

Image Image

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Don't Miss Our Latest Releases

Strangled Abductor $9.00

Laura's Pre-emptive Strike $4.00

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

She Was Easy (OA8) 3/3/2022
$9.00 Cheap.

Orsi enters a safe house, but before she can even get a drink of water Nikki sneaks up on her and drives a syringe full of ketamine into her neck. Orsi goes out like an old light bulb and crashes onto her bed. Later she regains consciousness and overhears Nikki talking on the phone to her boss about how EASY it was to take out the famous Orsi Allen. She also tells her boss to hurry over. With her gun gone, Orsi decides that the best weapons she has is are the red stockings she’s wearing, so she removes one to use as a garrote. She sneaks up on Nikki and loops a stocking around her neck and starts to strangle her. When Nikki passes out, Orsi decides to improvise and kill Nikki in a more gruesome manner. She picks up the syringe and jams it into Nikki’s ear and shoots a bolus of air into her brain. Nikki’s eyes go wide, but she’s dead in an instant. Orsi removes Nikki’s blouse and then uses lipstick to write “EASY” on her chest. Orsi grabs her gun and leaves the room. Moments later, she encounters Nikki’s boss and shots ring out.

A FREE preview video can be downloaded here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/m66x01hm ... w.mp4/file

Collage

PICS
Image Image

Image Image

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Coming Soon

Orsi likes to Love Them and Leave Them dead, and steal their shoes.

Norrin

Post by Norrin »

I love Orsi's heartless stare as she looks into her victim's scared eyes before pulling the trigger.
So cold-blooded, yet so attractive, it is hard not to fall for her :)

And poor Nikki, it looks like she cannot catch a break! All the times she had to meet the ferryman Charon recently... Well, at least I am sure he will not complain about it :D
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Thanks, Norrin.

This video should be available tomorrow or the next day. It gave Nikki a very short, but intense headache. :lol2: :lol2:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Love Them and Leave Them
$9.00

Orsi is the dark queen of one-night-stands. Tonight, she’s decided that Nikki is her dream girl, and they’ve gone to Nikki’s place for a bit of fun between the sheets. It’s a nice little romp with plenty of breast, belly and lip action. In the morning, Orsi rises and as she’s getting dressed Nikki awakens. Orsi tells Nikki that she has to catch a plane, and Nikki offers to drive her to the airport. They both finish dressing, but just as Nikki has put on her shoes, Orsi informs her at gunpoint that she doesn’t need that ride. As Nikki stares at Orsi in total shock, Orsi puts a bullet in her forehead. With a loud blast, Nikki flies backward onto the bed. Without a hint of remorse, Orsi checks to be sure Nikki is in the afterworld then turns toward the door. But Orsi stops cold. She remembers she needs a souvenir. In this case it’s Nikki’s shoes. Quick as the thief she is, Orsi pulls the shoes off Nikki’s feet and heads out the door savoring her kill and thinking about the next one. Now that’s what I call capping off a date.

Animated GIF

Collage

PICS
Image Image

Image Image

Norrin

Post by Norrin »

"Love Them and Leave Them" features some great soft lesbian action. Based on chemistry and everything, I think Orsi and Nikki together make your sexiest couple yet. Especially their intense kisses were hot to watch.

And it looked like Nikki had at least a hot final number before joining the choir invisible :D