White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Re: White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

Post by Norrin »

Max5s wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:21 pm I feel the same way about quite a few of the sub-fetishes here ( like hangings and decaps ), but others enjoy them, and I just leave them to it.
Fair enough. But I must say, most of the headshots in the WWP videos look very enticing. With the restructuring of Sophie's site, will all of the WWP content be made available there as well?
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Ultimately, everything I produce for WWP except for the preview videos go through Sophie in some form or fashion. Her new website is a work in progress, so I can't describe all the particulars at the moment. I can say that at the present, all the videos are available through her store on Nicheclips.

My focus is mainly on navel shots/stabs, strangulations and headshots with some chest shots and odds and ends. I plan on doing a strangulation vid with Natalie on Dec 20 in a continuation of my Immortal series. I do pay attention to suggestions for methods, but I don't do actual customs.

I appreciate your comments here and hope that you find an occasional (or more frequent) video you like. :D
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Post by indiefilmfan »

I really like that Ildiko girl that is featured in a number of your videos, but I've never seen her topless. Does she do topless work at all? If so, could you point those titles out to me or at least point me in the right direction? Many thanks! - indie
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Norrin
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

Max5s wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:30 pm Ultimately, everything I produce for WWP except for the preview videos go through Sophie in some form or fashion. Her new website is a work in progress, so I can't describe all the particulars at the moment. I can say that at the present, all the videos are available through her store on Nicheclips.

My focus is mainly on navel shots/stabs, strangulations and headshots with some chest shots and odds and ends. I plan on doing a strangulation vid with Natalie on Dec 20 in a continuation of my Immortal series. I do pay attention to suggestions for methods, but I don't do actual customs.

I appreciate your comments here and hope that you find an occasional (or more frequent) video you like. :D
Thank you. To be honest, I find your productions among the most interesting on the site, in terms of plot and the ladies you are featuring. Your frequency of headshots is also more than average, in my opinion, and something I definitely approve of :) Unfortunately, I do not have a Nicheclips account, but if Sophie offers it on her site, then I will definitely consider buying a clip or two.

I could offer a whole ton of suggestions, actually, but I shall try to limit myself: the centre of the forehead is the perfect spot for me in regards to the bullet hole, and I think the clean ones are the best (like Britney's in "You said you'd never leave me"), just like a red/black hole. Since I have not been able to see one of your videos yet, I don't know how the ladies react to that, but I think post-mortem twitches, caused by the sudden and heavy brain trauma, are incredibly sexy. Say, quick little movement of the limbs, or reflexive gasps for air, before she goes still.
Another method that would also be nice is neck snapping (perhaps in the middle or after an (implied) lovemaking session), which could also feature twitching. And context wise, suicides are certainly hot too, like a gunshot one as I described above (as part of a bigger plot, perhaps) or, what could be more to your liking, I presume, something like a double suicide between lovers, pushing a sword or spear through their bellybuttons while they lie on top of one another.
I hope it will be a good shoot with Natalie, she is one of my favourites. There really have not been many headshots with her (not one topless one, I believe), but a well executed strangling is neat too.

I apologise for ending up writing so much, but I suppose I spend a lot of creative energy on contemplating those things. As I said, this is really just the tip of the iceberg and I would never think of demanding anything. These are just my opinions and general ideas.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Norrin,

I really appreciate the value contained in your comments. As a show of appreciation, I have created a short video for your enjoyment. It begins with a clip of Natalie that I hope you will enjoy.

You can obtain WWP videos directly from Sophie by emailing her and letting her know what you want to purchase. Solo1750@gmail.com
Last edited by Max5s on Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Norrin

Post by Norrin »

Wow,

thank you very much, Max. Indeed, I have enjoyed it greatly. What a nice surprise! Much appreciated :)
I wish you and the ladies a merry merry Christmas.

Best Regards,
Norrin.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

indiefilmfan wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:20 pm I really like that Ildiko girl that is featured in a number of your videos, but I've never seen her topless. Does she do topless work at all? If so, could you point those titles out to me or at least point me in the right direction? Many thanks! - indie
I apologize for not seeing this and responding earlier.

Ildiko does not appear topless in a way that reveals her breasts in any of her videos. She has been quite popular despite that fact.

I always enjoy working with her, and I can tell you she is a very kind and thoughtful person as well as a talented actress.
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, she's a peach. A shame about those boobers, but alas, sometimes it's just not in the cards... :cry: Keep up the great work!
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Thanks indiefilmfan, and please keep writing you video reviews. You do a great job.

Here are a couple of topless from the back we did for a video a couple years ago.

denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

You are right Max. Ildiko is a talented and plain charming actress :excited:

Vous avez raison Max. Ildiko est une actrice talentueuse et plaine de charme. :excited:
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

The Bullet.
OOOH I hadn't seen them. With what is happening with Sophie's site, I'm a little upset. :cry:

Lovers and Bikini Gunfighters
Great video, I really liked it. :clap:

The Bullet.
OOOH Je n'avais pas vus. Avec ce qui se passe avec le site de Sophie, je suis un peu boulversé. :cry:

Lovers and Bikini Gunfighters
Superbe vidéo, j'ai super aimé. :clap:
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

Thanks for the kind words, Max. Indeed, she looks scalding hot in those screencaps. Seeing pics that tease like that make one want to see her secret treasures all the more, lol!! Is she opposed to even doing scenes with something such as, say a wet undershirt, that is somewhat transparent? That would be mindbogglingly hot, IMO, and she would still maintain her "non-topless" status.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Ildiko has retired from this business. She graduated from university, has found her ideal career and is pursuing it with much enthusiasm and really enjoying it. We keep in touch with each other, and our paths periodically cross.
indiefilmfan

Ildiko

Post by indiefilmfan »

Wow, that is sad news for us, but great news for her! Now I see why her english seems so good in the few vids I've seen with her. It's always nice to see someone work hard and actually get what they wanted in the end. I hope it all works out well for her. :clap:

She damn sure isn't the only hot girl whom you've had in your employ, but she is certainly my favorite!
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

denis,

Merci. Je suis content que vous ayez apprécié "The Bullet". J'en ai environ 10 de plus avec Ildiko.

indiefilmfan,

Yes she is doing great. We worked together for about 8 years with a break of about a year around 2010.